Whats The Best Live Feed Package To Get From Mortys?

uvp

which one is the best buck for my money?

Live Feed Early Bird Special

RealMedia Big Brother 8 Early Bird Special Offer is only available until July 4th.

The price breakdown is as follows:

Monthly Offer: 3-Day free trial then $12.99 per month.

3-Month Season Offer: 3-Day free trial then $29.99 per quarter.

Semi-Annual Offer: 3-Day free trial then $49.99 every six months.

gotta spread the truth

which one is the best buck for my money?

If you just want it for BB then the 3-Month Season Offer: 3-Day free trial $29.99 per quarter is the way to go... You will save $8.98... But wait till the last possible min so it doesn't run out early...

That'll be five bucks please.... You can donate it to the site... Hey, you're still saving $3.98...

I am going to be getting mine sometime soon... I don't know if I will wait till the 3rd to get it or not... I don't want to spend my time looking at nothing but a screen saver and I figure if I get it now that's what I will do, hoping for a glitch...

Yes, but why pay now to watch nothing.... Kinda defeats the three day trial...

Jus sayin...

Hmmmm,

Ok how many of you are already glued to a blank screen??

I always get the season's pass and cancel during the last week. When there's 2 people left all they usually do is sleep a lot and mope around the house (very, very boring).

I got mine already since you also get $10 of free music per month once the 3 day trial period is over. So for 30 bucks I should get music in June, July, August for sure. You also get free games from Real Arcade each month, but I've only gotten 3 of those over the past few years.

When you add in all the freebies, I get the feeds for free as long as I cancel in time!

What kind of problems are you having with reloader? It's a pretty simple program once you know what to do to get started...

Gizz and Yath --

Quick answer is the regular computer's RealPlayer isn't what you need. Once you pay you should be given a new program to download. Last year's downloaded file was called RealPlayer 10-5GOLD_bb.exe. If you subscribed last year, this file still works for this year.

Buderfly --

You should be able to go back to the "Home" page of Superpass, click again for Live Feeds or whatever gets you closer to them and the offer for the desktop icon will pop up again.

ETA: I changed my answer(s) after going to get my own renewed Superpass subscription via Morty's

I think i will subscribe to the feeds this weekend. i don't want to wait too long and run into trouble the last minute and not be able to get things working on time.

i didnt have to download any new program i just used what i downloaded years ago and it works fine.........

Yeah -- me, too.

But when I picked the "Home" tab and it took me back to whatever beginning that is, it offered me the icon. I think it might keep doing that as long as it's not "reading" that as your link to it.

I am all signed up for the 3 month package through Morty's link. Really good deal for a summer of BB. I just got the e-mail from reloader. I will do that part next. Love my BBreloader.

Hey what if by some freak accident Real Player said they were not taking any more subscribers to BB Real Player... :animated_scratchchin::animated_rotfl:

just sayin.......

Archived