Fantasy League

BamaLady

• 3 weeks later...

I am doing the fantasy league this year (first time) and I set up my team. I got 110 points from saturday's episode but I go no points from yesterday episode and I know that I should have because a couple of my players were subtitled. It does look like the site has been updated. Can anybody tell me what the problem might be?

I am doing the fantasy league this year (first time) and I set up my team.  I got 110 points from saturday's episode but I go no points from yesterday episode and I know that I should have because a couple of my players were subtitled.  It does look like the site has been updated.  Can anybody tell me what the problem might be?

I think something went a lil screwy with the scores. I got points for lasts night show but according to the breakdown i got them for howie kissing and howie is not on my team lol.

oh and its on cbs.com the bb page look for fantasy up on top

You get points for every show. If you got none for last night it is because your team members didn't get anything last night. I got 60 for Eric for Sat and none last night. ALSO allow them time, it WAS JUST last night remember. lol

As for points for Howie kissing, did you check the breakdown of JUST your points or the breakdown of points for each houseguest? There is a difference. It will show you the scores of every HG up to date but that doesn't mean anything for your own score. I found mine are right so.

My Fantasy Team was updated, but for some reason the date of 7/16/2005 (Saturday) was unchanged even for events that happened on 7/19 (Tuesday). They should/may correct this (they have in the past).

Guest ah282

So according to the rules you can have up to five teams, but only one to each email address, right? So if I have four different email addresses I can have 4 teams? Just can't go over 5 per registered participant.

You get points for every show.  If you got none for last night it is because your team members didn't get anything last night.  I got 60 for Eric for Sat and none last night.  ALSO allow them time, it WAS JUST last night remember.  lol

As for points for Howie kissing, did you check the breakdown of JUST your points or the breakdown of points for each houseguest?  There is a difference.  It will show you the scores of every HG up to date but that doesn't mean anything for your own score.  I found mine are right so.

I went back and looked at what it said for my team and it seems i just havnt had enough coffee yet. It seems to be from saturdays show that i got the points for howie but it jumped from 80 to 95 points which is why i assumed i got points from last nights show. I think they just fixed a boo-boo on their part cause up until monday night Howie was on my team.

I didnt get any points for last nights show, as of yet. Not sure if i will tho.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I now have points for last nights show soo looks like it was updated

I had to make a note of this because I thought it was ironic. April is the one being a prude about Micheal kissing on her etc and afraid what her husband would think. Well there are only 4 people who have scored points for kisses and that is Micheal, Janelle, Howie AND April. Wonder what hubby thinks lol.

Big Brother-6 Fantasy League: Tuesday, July 26 Show:

There has been a miscount of sub-title items - I had Kaysar, Sarah, X and X on my Team. Kaysar was only credited for one subtitle, but I have counted: with James in HoH room; after PoV competition with Maggie; after PoV competition with Eric; to name a few BUT Kaysar was only given credit for one subtitle.

Sarah was only given one credit for subtitle BUT I counted: Sarah with James in Gold Room; Sarah with Janelle in Gold Room; with James after PoV in Gold Room. These are just a few.

I have requested another count of Subtitles, etc.

Guest ah282

If I have more than one team how do I view the other team? Only one comes up with I click on Fantasy, or is there some place I can ask this question? Thanks

• 1 month later...

After Tuesday's show, I had 1650 and was tied for 95th spot. Now I have 1790 but CBS hasn't updated the leaderboard section of the league.

Is anyone here doing well in the CBS fantasy league this year?

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/f...eaderboard1.php

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/f...eaderboard2.php

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/f...eaderboard3.php

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/f...eaderboard4.php