Will and Booger's PLANS for Janelle..........

cktb2793

Last night (9/4), they said that IF Janelle wins the $500k, they are going to make sure after the show is over that none of her friends can get her alone away from them, that they will keep her away from the internet and that they will make her stay in LA with them until they can watch all the shows with her............and gloss over the bad stuff.

Then they are planning on taking her to a lawyer to make her sign papers to ensure she splits the money with them..............THEN, they said they will put her on a plane to Miami and have nothing to do with her again after that.

TWO of the MOST disgusting human beings on the planet.....if you can even call them human.

I hope what goes around comes around REALLY HARD for these 2 when they get out of that house. They deserve to have their own lives fall apart for planning to treat somebody like that!!!!!!

wow that is majorly disgusting... sounds like most of it came out of booger's mouth. someone should print out a transcript of that exact conversation to show her right after the wrap party

i just don't get them, they keep saying "it's just a game", but it's obviously become much more to them than that. i think their egos grew huge, and janelle and erika are threatening to prick it with a needle and let all of the air out.

(not to jinx it, knocks on wood) i think the best moment in BB history will be when will walks around the corner in sequester.... the sequestees will sh*t themselves. hopefully booger is out next or else will will work his magic in the jury house to get them to vote for boogay.

They can't make her split the money...lol She never signed anything. Saying she would split the money is just "game strategy" (wink).

If I was Janelle and it was down to her and Erika in the last HOH, I would offer Erika 20 grand to give the HOH to me. Janelle would easily win the 500 grand and could honor her word to Erika.

Erika would walk away with 70 grand. She'd take it.

Not only are they going to kidnap her and demand she sign over the money, Booger will also insist that she tape an on-camera message where she abdicates her title to CT who rightfully "own the house".

Janelle, though, will ultimately outsmart them and blink a morse code message to her location. Will, Booger, and the 20 men will be brought down by NFL linesmen led by Kaysar and Howie swinging a light-saber.

Booger will last be seen peeing on himself and crying like a baby. :o

^^^ ROTFLMAO Word Girl! :lol::lol:

Technically a verbal agreement is a contract that would stand up in court; the difficulty is always proving that the verbal agreement took place. Well, in this case, that is easy, because it's on video; however, since the game is based on lies and deceit (evidenced by the writing on the wall) and "good faith" is a integral ingredient of most contracts, how can you prove that it was a sincere "good faith" agreement - particularly since Will and Boogie lied to absolutely everyone in the house (including each other albeit small lies)? I would like to see the HG's contact to see if there is anything to protect the winner in this case. I know that this season (unlike other seasons) the contact did not forbid a deal to share the money. Interesting!

I would think the CBS contract that says the money cannot be split would trump ANY verbal agreement anyway.

Also, I doubt Will and Booger would actually be ABLE to actually pull off their evil plan once Janelle's friends and family get to her.......

................HOWEVER, just that they thought of it and have EVERY INTENTION of trying to carry it out is BEYOND DISGUSTING!!!!!

They are just unfeeling, sick Pigs and CON-ARTISTS.

I wonder if Booger fixes the books at his restaurants to cheat his partners there as well???????????

did anyone else get a vivid picture of the 20 men waiting like i did?

you know... scrawny white boys with headbands big gold necklace around neck that says "chilltown De Bomb"?

:lol::lol::lol:

saying "yo yo yo wat you go dissing our boy boooogie for?" to howie

fizzle :lol:

Archived