Wednesday, August 30th

CeCiMom

yes but they are blaring COLDPLAY, and it's the parachutes cd which has very lovely lyrics, very romantic. i think it will only intensify their mood right now. apparently she asked for him to kiss her and he said no and she said you know you love me and he said no i dont otherwise i would have kissed you.

you know they wanna dry hump :lol:

*sorry that was gross of me, t.m.i. i'm always being crude on here, sorry guys!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"yes but they are blaring COLDPLAY, and it's the parachutes cd which has very lovely lyrics, very romantic. i think it will only intensify their mood right now. apparently she asked for him to kiss her and he said no and she said you know you love me and he said no i dont otherwise i would have kissed you"

He didn't say that. Jani called him a jerk and he said the point is that he isn't a jerk or he would have (kissed) her - but he's not.

thanks tracy. that's good of him not to give in to her. i think janie should lay off because when she's 'good' he tries to get her attention more and tries to get closer to her. when she's drunk and overly affectionate, he freaks out, which is good because he hasn't technically broken up w/ his gf.

princess, i know what you mean about the middle school comment, that's why i said it because that's how they are acting, hehe. he's really behaving for the both of them i think, and for their signifcant others.

Back in the HOH... Mike is being kind of rude (IMO) and asking Janie to name 5 things that she likes about Will. Not the Tantra Janie but the Minnesota Janie. She is getting upset saying they do not know the Tantra woman and that they are all one in the same. Janie was telling Will a secret and Mike said why can't I know. Will said its not a secret he would really care about. Janie said I was telling him how attractive I find him. Will said basically that is what she said just not in those words.... all this time Janie is really close to will in the bed.

chichi :lol: (me too)

tracy, i know boogie's been acting like a little punk lately. he's a total spoiled brat, he needs a wake up call, someone needs to put his butt on the block. he's jealous that will and janie are acting close, even though he and erika do a whole lot more!

i know boogie's been acting like a little punk lately. he's a total spoiled brat, he needs a wake up call, someone needs to put his butt on the block. he's jealous that will and janie are acting close, even though he and erika do a whole lot more!

probably because he knows that will and janelle are genuinelly falling for each other when he and erika are just........ blah. thats the only word i could use for them. :lol: hahahahaha to boogie.

although it annoys me that a) he has invaded janelle & will's private time (they dont do that to him & erika!) and b ) he is being so mean to janelle. i hope janelle kicks his ugly little butt.

I just noticed... before they went to flames for playing loud cold play in HOH Janie had on PJs and now that they are back she is in a pink outfit... hmmmmm

Some possible explanations ive thought of/heard of on this board are that either janelle spilt something on her shirt perhaps, or maybe she was doing a fun fashion show for will!

or maybe they were making out like crazy and uh... decided to switch shirts randomly?

:lol:

He sure doesn't have the finesse that Will has. You'd think he would at least try to change the subject rather than add to Dani's comments about what will happen after George goes home.

If Boogie or Will is honest with Dani right now she will go off on them like she did Erika the other night. Not to mention, then she will spill the beans that Boogie and Will are playing Erika and Janelle. (Whether it's true or not)

Archived