Wednesday, August 30th

CeCiMom

9:54 BBT

Will and Janie going to DR for some private time.... asked Erika and Boogie to give them a minute before they join them.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my eyes are scarred!!!! Erika and Mike kissing.

Erika just asked if they should be concerned about the Will/Janie thing. Mike says nahhhhh (of course that is right before he said they think they will be in there a while.) Also said that maybe before Will would have done that (2nd season) but not now.

ewwww more of them kissing. of course as I was sending this - Mike said lets go outside and mingle. Guess he isn't too in to it.

Guest StarBaby

EwwwwwwwwwWWWWWWWW they are so gross!! Those smacking noises are disgusting. If those two are going to suck face, they could at least not be so noisy about it.

Guest StarBaby

LMAO Tracy, I was just going to post about that. I laughed so hard--that HAS to make the show at some point. Good stuff.

chichi, i dont have it on video! but when i went back to ju i see that a poster said that will either kissed her head or whispered something in her ear at the same time that she hugged him or something like that. so there was no kiss.....YET! jk, he wont let her kiss him, the last time she did when they played spin the bottle he told her something like, 'seriously, stop kissing me' and he was not happy about it. she got sad and said 'ok'. i hope they get their mack on tonight :lol: .

:) This is totally off the subject, but did not know where to go to ask it. If somebody could answer this question, I would really appreciate it.

I don't have the live feeds (though I've learned my lesson and will get them next year- I promise :) )

Is it rude for those of us without the live feeds to ask questions of the members who do subscribe to the live feeds? Obviously, I understand that nobody minds answering a question here or there. But do those who get live feeds get annoyed with people like me asking for clarification of what happened on the feeds? :unsure:

I just don't want to do anything that might disturb the other members.

I wrote this before I read the posts. Now I'm all excited. PLEASE!!!!! More info!!!!!

omg according to ju, janie whispered to will 'i want you' either after or before that she said 'i wish i could kiss you.' one poster even said that said 'i like you' and so did she. she told him she would give him a kiss he would never forget. but i must say that after she said 'i want you' he said, 'that's enough, play cards'. everyone's starring at them and boogie said, imagine his gf if she saw this, she would freak...i'll tell more as i read it..brb

I don't mind, but I don't watch them very much and I'm not subscribed to the extra feature that allows you to make recordings and screen caps. This is the first year I've gotten feeds, so I was in your shoes last year relying on all the eyes and ears of everybody here at Morty's so I'm happy to be able to do that for others :)

PS Haven't had the feeds on tonight though, so I don't know :)

Looks like the verdict is ( from another site).....She said I want you. He said I wish I could kiss you!!!

I am HAPPY to answer any questions. Am I rude for talking about the feeds? LOL

This is so juicy (If you are a showmance fan), get the feeds and cancel tommorrow! I will answer any questions you have. I come and go.

ETA oops broken telephone..Looks like she was wishng she could kiss him, ugh, they need better mics LOL

chi, this is what i got from ju so far...

janie was the one that said SHE wanted him, he replied, that's enough let's play cards, this is too much, you're being too loud, they'll hear you...

they tell each other that they like each other, one of them says 'a lot'.

he has kissed her on the cheek and she keeps trying to pull him close , arms around his neck but she keeps getting louder and closer to the mic since she is so buzzed she's not being as careful as she thinks she is

then she says either why or when should i move to LA?

chi, tell me if this is what you heard too

this is from ju:

I'm pretty sure Jan said "what about your girlfriend?" and Will answered, "I'll figure it out."

Their secrets look like embraces...Will is touching Janie WAY more than usual

They were grabbing each other an whispering, and not carfully whispering like lips on the ear..I have it turned down low, and caught very little, sigh....but it looks good for us showmancers. But now they are just chatting, and may go out to the hot tub. Ooooh there was just more whispering, I missed it again ugh.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! (sorry to yell) God I wish I had the live feeds. I want to see for myself what is going on with Jannelle and Will.

Please, Please, let there be some naughty behavior on both of their parts. The sexual tension is rising between the two of them (I hope I can say that). WHOHOO! You go Janie. Get something started. I can't believe how much they are teasing each other. God, this really is better than the tabloids. :D:D:D:D

Thanks Everybody. I feel better now- hearing from those of you who don't mind answering questions. I must have some guilt complex. Everytime I ask a question to those of you with live feeds, I feel bad. Maybe I won't now.

chichi- wasn't it you that I had the quad-angle, square, rectangle conversation with? :)

Archived