Wednesday, August 30th

CeCiMom

I just read the discussion with Will and Erika in HOH today about Janelle. I know I know I know I am just living in the same fantasy world everyone else is thinking that Will is being real with Janelle.......but it still bothers me that he says crap about her having to leave and how she is into him and he is into his girfriend Erin. Now, if Janie is playing him then GO JANIE!!! hahahaha Talk about double standards huh? haha

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boogie is such a crappy pants!!! I'm so ready for that dude to be out of the house!

I think she is playing him too. Look at how Boogie is all worried about Will's closeness to her I think when push comes to shove and Janelle is the one making the decision that she is going to do whats best for her in the game...EVEN if that includes voting to evict Will...because he trusts her so much she is setting him up for a huge fall...

this is my first year with the live feeds, so i cant remember years before: have they always had decks of cards?

i wish they'd take the cards away because im sick of them playing cards allllll the time, but i guess they would just lay there and do nothing without them

Archived