Janelle & Dani

Lolarey66

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't mind it, even though I don't know who would win in this situation and hope it' noy Jani, I think this is the best chance either have right now.

Get together and take out CT and go from there. I hope they both soon figure out CT is playing them against each other and turn the tables on them.

Nope don't wanna see Dani in the finals. No good reason except she never stops yapping and that Pink robe ought to disqualify her.

Much rather see Will and Janelle in the Final Two.

I love Dani and would not really want to see her in the final 2 with Janelle...Maybe Erika... Will has already said that Jani cant remain with them at Final 2 or 3.... I am pissed with Janie because she is not waking up to CT's deceptions...He said this YESTERDAY!!! to Boogie... They are making fun about her behind her back...lying to her to her face and she is like awwwww Will likes me....Will likes me...

Are you surprised that Janelle can't see through CT?? Look how long it took her to figure out that James was in alliance with Dani.... she's not dumb... but she's not always too smart! :blink: Don't get me wrong, she is a great game player... and ya got to give her kudos for kickin' a$$ when she has to.... but her and Danielle in the final two would be great to see!!!

I hope they figure that out and form that secret alliance.... GO JANIE, GO DANI!!!!

If it happens, I don't think it will be because of a joint strategic plan...too much water and all that...it would be because the predeterimed, cosmic forces aligned in support of excellent entertainment. BB gods help us if it's Erika and George. :P

Honestly.... if Janelle is trully worthy of the worship so many of you lovely ppl bestow upon her, she will turn on CT who have used her like a 2 dollar ho & go to final 2 with Dani! If this happens she will regain the respect I had for her in season 6 (and lost this season!).

Danielle's offer to Janelle to have a one week truce is something her and James cooked up. They think if she thinks she is safe this next HOH she will throw it and one of them will get HOH. Then Danielle will keepher deal and not nominate her but, then will put her on the block once POV is used... technically keeping her word but, planning on the backdoor to get her out... that's the plan anyways.

Of course it didn't/isn't working cause they all told everyone and it got back to Jani what Dani's plan was... not that Jani was going to keep the deal either.

Janie had proven she is not the brightest bulb when it comes to strategy, but Danielle shouldn't feel so smug and superior. She thinks she's pulling all the strings when she is being played herself. I love that she thinks the LOD is tight and never lie to one another... I really can't wait to watch this all unfold, regardless of the outcome, it will be HIGHLY entertaining.

I really hope Janelle can see through the botox and get past the petty girl rivarlry with Dani and honour their "truce"... take out CT, the chicken man & Skeletor - they would be the best final 2 in years!

The truce wasn't a real truce. Danielle told Will and James about the truce later on in the day in the backyard. She said that if she wins HoH she wouldn't nominated Janelle, but would have Legion of Doom and Erika work to get the POV and take one person off so she could backdoor Janelle. Danielle went as far by saying she would nominate Erika and James and when the veto was won (if not won by one of the nominees) she would take one of them off and put up Janelle. James said take him off not Erika and then they all had a good laugh.

Thank goodness Janelle didn't shake on it or believed it.

Also, imo... Dani and Jani will never unite because they both have everyone else in the house pulling them apart. James, CT and Erika have all adamantly told Dani "NO" everytime Dani brings it up or tries to discuess it with one of her other allies.

The only hope they have at uniting, imo, is if James leaves this week... Dani gets pissed off at how it went down and she decides to tell Jani everything. I also, think that it will only work if Dani is HOH when this happens, doesn't nominate Jani or back-door her... then I think Jani and Dani would trust each other.

Also, imo... Dani and Jani will never unite because they both have everyone else in the house pulling them apart. James, CT and Erika have all adamantly told Dani "NO" everytime Dani brings it up or tries to discuess it with one of her other allies.

Of course they are all telling her NO, they know if Jani and Dani teamed up they'd all be GONE!!!!

Ceci, that's exactly what I'm hoping for. I hope Danielle is completely blindsided by James' eviction and she will have no other choice but to call a real truce with Janelle. I also believe Janelle knows CT will never pick her over the other so a Jan/Dani (ELLE) alliance may happen if all the stars line up just right.

Archived