Janelle & Dani

Lolarey66

;)<_<

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

saw the whole thing and so did George while sitting in the hot tub. Dani is all mouth verbal abuse is really all Dani knows and she thinks you play the game that way. Telling E I had your back and now that your putting me up you ericka will not have my vote in the end. Also, earlier Dani was repeating her drunken self to George telling him how to answer her question if he should make it to final two so she could throw him a bone.

People Dani was not drunk....She went out guns blazing and to get info like Erika telling her she has not made a decision yet...and to plant seeds in people head about CT.....

BUT SHE STILL SHOULD HAVE KICK ERIKA A$$... kicked Will in the balls...pulled out janelle's weave...jap slap cg and burnt all of Boogie's clothes...Did I miss anyone???? :lol: ARENT YOU GLAD I AM NOT PLAYING BB...turn the show out....You think Dani is psycho.... BB would not be called BB anymore...the title would be The house getting A$$ Whip...:lol:

Dani had her chance to work with Janie but she snubbed it... Now she is crawling back...

Dani's true colors are hitting the surface, a drunk pathetic lying loser... Buh Bye...

Dani had her chance to work with Janie but she snubbed it... Now she is crawling back...

Dani's true colors are hitting the surface, a drunk pathetic lying loser... Buh Bye...

Um Dani and Janelle did call it truce but Will put that to an end because both girls confide in him....Right now Janelle think she is in good with them because they threw comps to save her...she just doesnt know they have been doing it all the time..

Danielle really really truly and really believe that she was part of LOD - NOT!

Yes but she was going to cross them this week...With James but James left so she relied on Erika to do her Dirty work and Erika turned on her...So CT just got her before she got them....so she did not really trust LOD too... and Will knew that when James left it was going to be war with her... But Janie and Erika...they are still believing the them that is why I cant wait until Erika leaves this week with Janie right behind her..or Janie will settle for 3rd place again because those boys are not breaking up...

BTW right back at cha

Yes Dani.... NOW your family is really ashamed of you.

Marty that is even low for you....I am not even going to comment to this....pathetic that is all I can say to you is pathetic

Archived