Janelle & Dani

Lolarey66

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I am sure Dani's not going to be blindsided by James eviction. I think she has already fiqured it out, that he is gone....and CT can't be trusted. Why Jani hasn't fiqured that out after the Marcie and Howie eviction.....just goes to show she can easily be led around by a man.

Will and Boogie have done the same thing Rob and Amber did, everyone knows they are together but everyone is afraid to take them out because they think they are the #3, except CG who is just a pawn.

Dani still wants rid of Janie....Janie still wants to get rid of Dani....and there is another week of CT being safe.

Too bad James can't be trusted, because Jani,Dani and James working together in the next HOH against Will and Ericka is a strong team. Then everyone plays POV, and they have the votes one of CT would go. Never will happen.....Dani will know she can't trust CT but has no choice but try and keep her alliance with them after the eviction, and won't put up CT even if she wins HOH. Janie will blindly go after Dani if she wins HOH, never doubting her CT alliance even though they have burned her twice.

Go CG win HOH and put up CT....that would be the ulitmate backfire in CT's plans.

I could see it, wouldn't mind it, but not sure I'd want to watch it. Imagine .... that pink HOH room and both of them in pink bathrobes all day long. Oh, my eyes.............

That being said <grin> .... all we'd need is Pink and Let's Get This Party Started .

Once James is booted, I think Danielle will realize that there is more to the Erika/Booger/Will alliance and she can't compete against it. Will has too much faith in his control over Booger, Erika has too much faith in her "jobs" on Booger, Booger is a slimey, arrogant , crap weasel who will ride coattails for food. If she goes to the final 4, it will be all three against her...bad odds.

Now, if she brings this all to the attention of Janelle and George, she may be able to sway them into a temporary alliance to get Booger out. Why Booger? Because he is a slimey, arrogant, crap weasel and because Danielle has a better realionship with Erika. Between Danielle and Janelle, they stand a very good chance of winning the next two HoH's and Veto's.

It irks me how comfortable Chilltown is sitting right now, particularly Booger the true 'Amber Alert'. I would love to see Janelle and Danielle band together and kick these two to the curb and take Chicken George to the final 3. Janelle's not the best at endurance but she's better than Danielle and George - if she picks George to take to the finals she could have the whole pot instead of settling for 1/3 with the Chilltown deal.

But the only way I see these banding together to target Chilltown is if they both hate them more than they 'hate' each other ('hate' being the game-related competition-type deal as opposed to a personal thing). One more reason Chilltown will probably offer the 'Yoko' deal to Janelle. If Janelle has no reason to hate them then she's got no reason to target them - also it'd be too risky because she'd lose their votes. Shucks!

Plus, who do you think Erika would target for eviction if she won HOH this week? Or do you think she would throw it expecting Janelle to target Danielle and Danielle to target Janelle and Chicken George? Because if Erika and Chilltown both throw it and George won't win it then either Danielle or Janelle WILL win HOH and likely WON'T use it to target Chilltown (?) Would Danielle target them if she feels betrayed? Then maybe they'll offer her the 'yoko' if they can get rid of Janelle, but they likely won't be able to get rid of her so it's more likely Erika or George leaves . . . UGH, it's so frustrating that Chilltown is not at all in danger of getting voted out (amazing, but frustrating!) :angry:

Conclusion: Janelle and Danielle will NOT band together - no reason to . . .

Oh wait, I'm back for part 2 - lol

You know what creeps me out about those two (Chilltown) is that they've like somehow managed to effectively isolate them women from any potential allies so that their completely dependent on them for their security. Like they're so warm and charming, you don't even realize that's what's happened until it's already happened. That's like double creepy! :(:unsure:

Whoever it was that said Will's targeting men - that's so true!

:unsure:

Here is how it will go down...

Either Janelle or Danielle will win HOH, whichever wins, the other gets put up against CG. Whoever doesnt win Veto goes home with Erika taking the place of the veto winner. Next week, either Erika or CT win HOH and put CG up against whoever was HOH last week saying "They are the pawn" but they go home unless they get veto but everyone against them so let's go with no. Now the other CT or Erika gets the next HOH and puts Will up against CG and either may go home because the final two will be Boogie and Erika with Boogie winning the game.

Mark my words, lol, it will be either exactly this or pretty damn close unless something new comes into play which CBS may have in their pocket.

I agree Bonesy... except that Janie will put up Dani and Erika (unless she's really playing CT) and CG will go up if one of them comes off the block from POV winner.

It seems somewhat doubtful, especially since both girls find it easier to trust Will than each other, but I hope it happens. I'd like to see the look on Will's face if he got played, it would be priceless! And as for

Mike "George Costanza" Boogie, I'd eat my hat to see him get booted out the door! :lol:

You know what creeps me out about those two (Chilltown) is that they've like somehow managed to effectively isolate them women from any potential allies so that their completely dependent on them for their security. Like they're so warm and charming, you don't even realize that's what's happened until it's already happened.

hmmmm, sounds like a pimp

Janelle's best move would be to win HOH, put both of CT up, and then take the survivor to the final two. after this week there will be three jury members. Marcellus, Howie, and James, and they are all there because CT screwed them over.

Danielle and Janelle would certainly be a deserving final two, because they're both very good players, and deserve to be there. But who would win is a big question mark. It's safer to take one of the two guys who will have backstabbed just about everybody in the house. Or Erika, who will only get Boogie's vote.

When Janelle said she is going after Chill Town it could have been after the Howie eviction. It could have been before the "arrangement". Who knows and it will be really interesting on Thursday to see who wins the next HOH.

Archived