Whats up with the roaches???

EEonBB

I don't think they've had excessively wet conditions out there, they aren't bringing in grocery bags/boxes (things that attract roaches) so the only possibility left is that they aren't putting food away and leaving it out to spoil. Are they really that nasty in the house?

Of course, the roaches could be attracted to Erika as well.....just another thought. They don't need to worry about evicting Erika.....just bring in a bug man.

Since I don't have the live feeds, I don't see the condition of the house except for what I see during the show. Is the house usually a mess? I kind of assummed it was since the other houseguests say that CG has been doing a lot of the cleaning. I also heard that they could only vacuum once a week. Is that true? If that's the case, with that many people living and eating in one area, it's no wonder that they have roaches!

Roaches live in the desert so it doesn't need to be wet.They're attracted to filth.The HG's are slobs.Imagine how truely filthy the carpet is that even live feed watchers cannot see?(shudder) :blink:

Seems to me King that all the house guest have a problem with cleaning. George and Dani are the only ones I have heard of cleaning. The others are just to lazy to do anything but scratch their butts and fart. That seems to be all they do except for when they are talking strategy. You would think they could find a little time to pick up after themselves.

You can't blame one person for a problem that the entire house has contributed to.

come on King, you know she bathes in the pool...James said there was some ugly brown stuff in there..

:o

and...

gross, Ginger!!!!! :o:lol:

CBS brought in the roaches to eat the ants from previous seasons...

The spiders will eat the roaches next year...

chickens from BB1 will eat the spiders if there is another year...

CBS has it all planned out...

Archived