POV - Comp. and Ceremony - Week 6

chikedee

I hope that Marcellus wins POV. He'll probably take Ericka off the block, and then Janelle will be left to nominate either James, Will or Boogie (I think CG & Howie are ok). Obviously she will not consider James, but with CT's ass on the line, they'll probably turn on James and the legion of doom alliance will be done. Of course, this is all barring the coup d-etat thingy............

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cg as replacement :lol:

i hope danielle wins in so i can see janelle gets hers next week

But what is she thinking after figuring out last night with Howie that james and Dani are working together? Could we see James as the replacement,, with her explanation being that he is the pawn? Hm, that would be a great decision - Dani or James.

why it took her so long to figure out?

she doesnt use the spy cam in her room

I would like for anyone but dani or erika to win, and leave the nominations the same. I'm hoping dani goes home this week, not because I don't like her... but because I want to see what james will do if his plan B goes out the door.

If Marci won POV and took ericka off, going after CG would be just plain dumb, i dont think janie would do that. plus she really wants dani to go, and if she put CG up, he would definately be the one to go. she'd probably go to CT and tell them she's putting one of the up, because she knows she has the votes for them to stay i.e. James, howie and the other member of CT (her so called "alliance"). CT obviously knows better, and they know that this is not the case, so then, they may expose some of the other hidden alliances.

If Dani doesn't win POV,then anyone who uses POV on her will expose their alliance.Will and Boogie are in different alliances with both Jani and Dani .Marci is in an alliance with Dani ,but Will and Boogie don't know that.George seems like he might use it but ,Howie will be pissed at him. ......

I don't think anyone will use it but Erica or Dani .

James told Danielle he would use the veto to get her off already. Will and Mike are in a different space, they are teamed with Erika and Dani so what do you do? They have both said they won't use it in case one or the other goes up. So that leaves Marcellas and I wonder if he will use it too?

Marcellas told Erika, last night, that if he won POV, he would use it to save her... because he would be safe too.

If Marcellas wins POV and talks Jani into letting him take Erika off so that she has two guarantee votes to evict Danielle... then she has Howie... and that's all she needs. It could work out well. Problem is that a) janie believes CT is going to vote out Dani and she doesn't need their votes B) Would Erika/Marci keep their word to janie?

Shows you why we're No. 1 site for BB... cause they haven't even played yet. :D

I don't want Dani to go, she is one of the few players really trying to play. If Janie and Dani would look past their hate for each other and team up they could run this house, since no one is playing, they are just throwing comps and HOHs. The only reason Will and Boogie are interested in fiquring out the secret phrase is because they think they are getting a cool price, not a advantage in the house.

Archived