Marcellas "Marci" - Evicted Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Sad........Sitting on the floor in the red room in his white robe playing cards alone.....So Sad!!

They should have shown the clip where he was trying to tell Janelle that she was getting played by Will, but Jani refused to believe him.

It still remains to be seen WHO exactly Will and Boogie want to take to the final 4. LOD? Dani and Jani? Someone else? Sure she is getting played, but if anyone really knows what's going on with those two, well, step right up ...

The best thing that could possibly happen for Janelle would be for Marcellus to be evicted this week, even though she wants Erika to leave.

1. It gets another back-stabbing sleezeball out of the house.

2. It exposes Chilltown and James in a way that they can't possibly talk themselves out of.

Marci gone on Thursday ? .... I'd bet a few bucks.

Wonder if he'll get his job back on House Calls since he's done most of the things he said he hated that other HG's have done on past shows ????

I give him credit for his "performance" to Janelle in the HoH room. Don't think it will save him, but still not bad.~ Quote Sooth

ohhh that isnt no performance... that is ust marcellass,.... you every marcellas.... will e begging for friends.

edited to say that i have no idea what i was saying here.... pills kicked in fast last night. :)

I think Marcellass is the biggest disappointment of the show. I really liked him and wanted him in AllStars. His decline began with his power trips over how he would vote, (against HOH even though he was reaping the benefits) followed by his betrayal of someone that was suppose to be his friend and his "girl" and the final blow was the unnecessary personal attacks, all of which were unprovoked. I will never watch anything associated with Marcellass outside of that house.

Archived