Marcellas "Marci" - Evicted Week 6

CeCiMom

There are a lot of reasons to conclude that Housecalls will not be knocking on Marci's door ever again. Let's see if I can recall just a cpl...he threatened to expose reality tv if he got put on slop ever again. He said that the internet viewers are the ones who ruined the BB game. Funny, he certainly depended on the internet viewers when he was hosting Housecalls now didn't he? He sees himself being put on BB7 as a consulation to losing Housecalls, but complains the entire time he is there. I am pretty sure he could have turned CBS down, but due to the fact he loves and craves the limelight, his ego would not let him turn it down. He has referred to the lady who started the petition to get him kicked off Housecalls several times. I think we need to start a petition to have marci evicted from BB.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is the ultimate backstabbing sellout. He was sucking up to Janelle the first few weeks when season 6ers had HOH. The second Dani got HOH Marjealous couldnt dump Janie fast enough. He really stepped up the vile spewing Jani bashing and wouldnt even speak to Janelle. It is almost hilarious that when Janelle won this last HOH Marsellout was immediately up there kissing up and making nice to her again. He will be remembered as one of the most hated houseguests ever. Does he have any redeeming qualities? And what is up with that white robe.....

Marci is a bitter bitter woman. His DR last night saying that Janelle is a poor sport because she is excited she won HOH. Yet he is spiteful because of it and that is not poor sportsmanship? I truly hope he does not come back to House Calls. With all his "sue" talk: He's going to sue because Josh took his stinky robe, he's going to sue because Janelle won, He's going to sue because his belt is ruined. He should not be allowed anywhere near another BB related event. Even as much crap that Busto took, she was never as bitter as Marci.

I know I'll probably get flak for standing up for Marcellas but..

The poor sportsman comment wasn't about them being excited it was about the celebrating after the win ala season 6. He felt the jumping around was in poor taste.

And yet it is in good taste for Dani to celebrate and scream "I'm the black widow" while she flexed her muscles when she wins and for Erika to yell "Yes" when she won.

I agree it was a bit excessive, however, everyone in that house forgets that they all celebrate in their own way.

Maybe I am a little too critical on Marci, and it may be the way CBS edits, but all I ever see of him is a sour face and bitter comments and backstabbing. Where's his game play?

Okay, I wanted Marcellas in the house because I thought if Bunky wasn't chosen then Marcellas was next best pick (this was carefully thought out after thinking that they were gunning to get a gay man in the house and after having to watch Beau (aka Beau who?) last season I figured Marcellas was the next best choice.

With that said.................I'D RATHER WATCH COWS TIP OVER!!!!

I will never wear another white robe again, as for HC's I don't watch it but I have a feeling "Marcy" lost a lot of fans by the way he played the game.

I do however like the mask Will made out of cupcake holders :lol:

What is obvious to me is that Marci is a personality that gets upset when he is not the center of attention (remember middle days?). He is in a house of BB All Stars, and not only is he NOT the star of the show (as he was with House Calls), there are several others who are far more naturally entertaining personalities (Howie, Janelle, Dr. Will, Boogie, etc, etc). Marci can only get attention through negativity, and that gets tiresome rather fast.

I agree Marcellas is used to being the center of attention. Remember his shock and horror at not being one of America's Choices? He called HIMSELF America's Gay Black Sweetheart, much like Mike called himself Boogie.

Seinfeld fans will remember when George tried to give himself a nickname, T-Bone, but ending up being nicknamed Coco the Ape or something. My point is nick naming yourself is never a good thing.

Boogie says he got his nickname back in New Hampshire. Heh, just because they entered the house without that name doesn't mean they started it right there and then.

Marcellas is a lousy player. He's overly emotional, votes based on personal feelings too much, is easily manipulated (did you see what Danielle and Jason did to him in Season 3?) and makes poor decisions (veto anyone?)

Callers are calling in to HC demanding Marci be kicked off - and Jase said "If you have a problem with Marcellas, call in when he's on the show and tell him what you think. Help him understand what you don't like, don't just dump him."

That's big of Jase, but I wonder how Marci would handle that given what we've seen of how he reacts when he hears criticism.

Okay, like Janelle or not. 'Marci' was a bit of a drama queen with his whole reaction and what not. Also, he had stated prior to being nominated. That he wanted Janelle out next week. Then he said "Im gonna rip her bronze blonde hair out by her black roots then rip out her black heart" Is this being; jealous? mad? or is he just mad for the fact that he was nominated by someone who he had planned to screw over?

...drama queen much?

Archived