Wednesday, August 2nd

CeCiMom

Houseguests will vote to evict either Diane or Erika today.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will just asked Erika if it's true that Alison gave a lot of HJ's in their season. Erika said she heard that too, but emphasized that it was what she heard and she couldn't confirm it. Erika is playing a very good game, IMO. She's not trashing former or current HG but is floating well.

"Janelle and Kaysar are in the gym discussiong Marcellas and if he is going to put them up. Janelle doesnt think he will. They dont think Erika will either. Janelle talks about Dani and how she wants to be nice this season and wonders if they should believe her. Kaysar does. Kaysar is worried about peoples opinions of him outside the house and Janelle sasy she doesnt care. " posted by jem.

^^ As a sov fan, this kills me, to the delight of anti-sov people. Kaysar is still absolutely trusting and naive...janie too in regards to the dani comment. why do they think they can trust danielle? james has them believing they can trust her when he knows damn well that dani is coming after them and he will allow her to. i guess kaysar never learned his lesson in season 6 when jennifer so obviously and sarcastically lied to him. he's almost too innocent for this game.

Also, Janie will be shocked if/when Marcellas puts her and her team up...he did put up his best friend amy to 'teach her a lesson'. these are the times when i wish i could be in the house to tell them who they are being played by!

bigbrosister :lol: I thought OH NO I posted in wrong thread for a second.

Dani is a master and I've only seen her trip once with Will and Boogie where she was caught in a lie. I cant for the life of me work out why ANYONE is trusting of a few of the players this year.

haha jem, yeah i wondered if you would think that you posted it on the wrong thread! sorry.

yeah, dani is really good at keeping up with her lies and alliances, she's got so many of them, her head must be ready to pop. it will be a miracle if anyone finds out about how she's been playing, not only does she hide it well but james helps her so much. he would be devasted to find out he's being used by her and ct.

do you really think they will bring someone else into the house?

thanks for your postings, even if they are sparse at times like this.

I think Dani is playing really well.

James kills me. He is such a baby. He didn't get what he wanted by CG winning POV and he had a big hissy fit. Then the other day he is angry that Janelle is playing for herself.

Isn't that exactly what James is doing by teaming with Dani and planning to take out his own alliance? He has been teamed and giving all information to Dani since day one. But that's okay. Right.

No one is sicker of listening to James moan about Janelle. BUT, they did tell him to put Jase up and get him out, he did what they asked even with Jase agreeing not to come after him. So he took one for the team, he could have said screw you all and put Boogie or Will up and gone against the SOV, but he didn

That was my reason for coming to this thread... I haven't heard anything about them voting yet? Do we have any indication of which way the votes are going to go?

I haven't heard anything about them voting yet? Do we have any indication of which way the votes are going to go?

I would like to know too. I think it's Diane but haven't heard anything to confirm it yet.

before they got back to the movie game, Erika questioned the same thing, if it would be a live vote on Thursday.... seems like too many HGs still to take the time for a live vote... doesn't it?

maybe they will do something EXCITING with the live vote instead of an anecdote of one half of an ex-showmance, or a clip of family members watching at home.....maybe there will be a tie and janelle will have to evict diane to her FACE.....oh maybe

First time I've heard of a ho offer her tits and ass and then she gives the "john" a $1,000 dollars. :blink::lol:

When explaining to Will why they shouldn't swing the votes to Diane from Erika, Booger mentioned receiving a FJ on the couch from Erika. HMMM - interesting turn of events between Diane and Erika on who could sink lower for staying in the house. Desperate, much? Definitely disgusted much.

Anything different in the house spawns a great amount of thinking and speculation from the houseguests. It's funny cause they are usually so bored, so when something (like a live vote on Thursday) will trigger wild ideas.

Archived