Wednesday, August 2nd

CeCiMom

Anything different in the house spawns a great amount thinking and speculation from the houseguests

That's so true. At least this will give them something to talk about and maybe evem keep Diane in the game (wouldn't Janelle blow a gasket then....LMAO!!!).

I think it's a double eviction week. Evict, HoH comp and immediately put two on the block...just like last year. (fingers crossed)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahahaha! Now CT is talking about keeping Diane and evicting Erika. Hahahaha! They're already screwing Jannelle and no one has been voted out yet.

I'm not sure how that's good strategy to be completely honest. I think it might be CTs first big mistake if they screw Janelle before the next HoH. After all, if certain people get HoH after breaking this deal then they'll DEFINITELY go up. Not sure why you'd show your hand before the next HoH in case SoV + Marc gets it.

Thanks

It's actually posted on Mortys Page too.

http://www.mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml

1:30PM BBT: Diane confirms that they told her in the DR they would not be voting today! Looks like there's a twist coming... Diane said that usually live voting doesn't start until sequester. One of our posters, cktb2793, saw something on Alison's blog, they wrote: "Usually they don't do live voting until sequester, which means that Alison was right, sequester time starts tomorrow, with 9 people in the jury!" The info referred to has been removed. Diane said that "three" is the magic number, there have been three evictions, there are three flames, and tomorrow they'll light the third flame."

As much as I love Will, he's a bit MANIC in his ideas. He's so excited about the idea to keep Diane; you can almost see his tail waggin' like a happy puppy. It's funny to hear Booger be the voice of reason to NOT flip and betray (at least this week).

I wish the vote was today. Watching Diane sink to flirt with Howie is too low to go. (And Erika with the FJ for Booger bllchhh.)

WHAT!!! A FOOT JOB??? what the heck! as much as i love a nice looking foot.. :blink: she couldnt be serious... :blink: what has the world come to? i need to refill my meds now. thanks. thanks a lot!

Will was telling Boogie that he knows Diane won't put them up if she wins HOH... that's why they should evict Erika. Boogie said that Erika won't either. Will said, "she won't?... I don't have a relationship with her so I don't know." Boogie told Will that Erika and him are tight... she gave him a footjob earlier and they're tight. Wills starts to leave the room and says... (snickering) Oh ok... gotcha... lol

If Alison comes back then I say that CBS is definitely manipulating the game. There is no reason to have anyone come back aside from the fact that their all-stars sucks and they need someone to shake up the house. I say leave Alison where she is --- I'd rather see a mime instead of her. :)

Guest StarBaby

Okay, once and for all, Allison is NOT coming back. She never left; she has been in the big jar/vase thing by the stairs all this time!!

part of a quote by jem

" Diane said that "three" is the magic number, there have been three evictions, there are three flames, and tomorrow they'll light the third flame.

What flames is she talking about? The flames on the walls? What flames have the lit previously?

Guest StarBaby

The boredom has gotten to them at last. Will, Booger and Howie are in the backyard, and Will is shaving his arms and legs, Howie is shaving his chest and other parts that I don't want to mention. Oh, now Will is shaving his pits (okay, that's kinda hot, but only cause it's Will).

If they are that obsessed with being hairless, I have three words for them: Laser Hair Removal!!

Guest StarBaby

LMAO. I have been watching them shave and bond now for almost an hour. I can't stop looking. And the convos have been rich.

When Julie Chen was on in the morining her and her husband did a tour of the house. If your talking about the flames on the wall by the staircase. Julie opened that door and said they couldn't show because it was a secret? Maybe when the 3rd flame lights tomorrow night, we'll find out what's behind that door?

Archived