No twist. No sign of a twist.

Has there been any twist...other then double HOH..and that was the first week. I got a love/hate thing going on with the show right now lol

What do you mean? The twist have started. Kaysar is homesick because his blonde girlfriend Alison was sent home. The chicken man is playing w/ his twin. Marcellus is in a secret alliance with danielle. When boogie went to the hospital they sent in a robot to replace him and dr. will and diane are twins seperated at birth, she was kidnapped by 2 country hicks and raised in a secret trailer society to be reunited w/ her bro on national tv.

LOL @ nothingbutlove4bb. I think they are gonna start getting into the twist and more game play when palyers start going to the jury house. Dont' know why but that is what i am thinking. Could be wrong. Who knows what CBS/BB is thinking. But hopefully they do somethign. ITs really starting to get lame. And i never thought i would say that. lol

what if hoh wins veto comp it enables them to run for hoh the following week

I just hope they can come up with something especially if BB6 keeps winning. It cant be any worse then that stupid POV PBJ twist in BB4. That was the dumbest twist in BB history it did nothing to change the game. Do they even have a theme this year besides all stars like that deals with the game as far as a twist like the X Factor, Project DNA, or the Summer of secerts?

The twin switch twist was the best attempt. It was fun for the first 5 weeks

I agree.

And this year seems kinda boring, especially with the few women that there are, going out first & then, the Sov alliance replay.

I agree.

And this year seems kinda boring, especially with the few women that there are, going out first & then, the Sov alliance replay.

The man/woman ratio last year was completly oppisite. . . . .and then there was beau . . . lol

I think they should have a week with no hoh or a live show where they they suprise the hg's by calling each one of them to the DR and ask them to vote out someone on the spot. Person with the most votes leaves.

It would also be great if the POV winner got to pick who was nominated in their place or if one week the pov winner could/had to choose two new nominations.

pov comp held before hoh

The Twist the Twist: Just maybe the twist is already in the housequest themselves and the alliances and how they will turn on each other in a split second. We all know CBS is not bringing anyone back or bringing anyone in that didn't make it. CBS may offer a big monetary sum for someone to leave before or after they hit sequestor week. What do you think about that???

Good call, mellow. It's obvious from the feeds that most of the HG had talked about the show before being chosen and had set up "arrangements" not "alliances". These aren't like complete strangers in previous years. They go to wrap parties and other events. Plus they knew it was All Stars, so I think the best is yet to come. I certaintly hope so, anyway!

I think they need to sit them all in the living room and play tapes of everyone of them trashing or turning on their "supposed" alliance. They that would really change the game.

Archived