Who should go home this week?

cktb2793

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who should go home this week????

• Boogie......and GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!
    • Erika.......bye bye floaty
    • veto used on Booger and somebody else goes

*sigh* I wish Boogie didn't win veto (glad Will didn't win either), because he needs to go! I would like Will to stay. I didn't see season two and I enjoy watching Will. But it's best for Janie to nominate Will.

Is it just me or is season six acting like the friendship? James is acting like Jennifer from last year by going back on his word. Jase was playing Kaysar's part and getting backdoored because James (Jennifer) broke his (her) promise. Janelle is like the new Maggie and controlling the group. All sovs are also playing as what's best for the group unlike what's best for that one person in the group.

I want Danielle gone!!! She is in everyone's ear...the fly needs to be swatted!

Think they would have to votes too....

Vote to evict Danielle: Marcellus, Will, Boogie,

Erika: James

I guess it would just depend on Kaysar, Howie, Diane and Chicken George.

jase wasn't backdoored.

He was even in the veto competition.

James wasn't stupid for getting rid of Jase the way that Jen was stupid for getting rid of kaysar.

Sine the whole house is aganist S6 they need to play as a group until the field is more leveled.

Because Will is not the biggest threat to the SOV. Danielle and James are plotting the SOV demise. James is working the SOV and Danielle is working the floaters. As soon as one of the floaters get HOH Janelle and Kaysar are going up. If they vote out Will, they also increase the floaters numbers because Boogie will not vote with them after they evicted Will. By taking out Danielle they take out James' side alliance, a power player and reduce the numbers in the floater alliance.

Why would Will tell Janelle to put up Erika and Danielle if he wasn't prepared to vote out Danielle? Erika has an alliance with Boogie, so it would make sense that Will and Boogie would keep Erika. Diane will vote the way the house votes, Kaysar will keep Erika, Howie will keep Erika, Marci will keep Erika. Seems like they'd have enough.

yep sweetpea broken it down ericka stays. mike if he still wants erica cake he will keep her.

Why would Will tell Janelle to put up Erika and Danielle if he wasn't prepared to vote out Danielle?

This morning Danielle said to Mike and Will "I don't want them to know I'm working with you guys so keep it low"??

She is working with them and James. Will doesn't really want Danielle out. He just wants a floater gone...that is Erika. The only vote for eviction for Danielle would be from Marcellus.

Mike, Will, James, Diane..and maybe CG would vote to keep Danielle because they need her

maybe it will be a tie and Janelle will have to break it

if mike and ericka a couple as rumour says ericka stays. if they not then she goes.

That's the genius of Will's proposal to Janelle. It's common sense and good for Janelle but it also has the side benefit of keeping Will and Boogie in the game another week and removes a strong player. Will is a master. :lol: His next move will be to plant the seeds about Kaysar and Marci in her head. He'll ask her "why is Kaysar pushing to get us out when he could've done it when he was HOH?" He'll then ask her "why does Marci want to keep Danielle now, she's his nemesis and he wanted her gone". It's brilliant in its simplicity because its true. Kaysar didn't go after CT because he didn't want to do the dirty work, same with James. They want Janelle to do it. And if anyone thinks Marci is loyal to Janelle, why is he so against backdooring Danielle now? Could it be because of their floater alliance?

CindyAnnie - do you remember Danielle during the All-Stars campaign special making fun of he gameplay and how she always uses the line 'me and you to the end Marcellas', 'me and you to the end Jerry', 'me and you to the end _____' . . . maybe they had some sort of loose agreement to look out for one another but nothing special (?)

Not sure though :)

Archived