Who should go home this week?

cktb2793

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who should go home this week????

• Boogie......and GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!
    • Erika.......bye bye floaty
    • veto used on Booger and somebody else goes

ericka the leech who went after the jedi in training

I don't understand why everyone is "hating" boogie........He doesn't need BB because he's a very successful business man. I think he just trying to have some fun in BB house. Boogie & Dr Will are under dogs and are trying to survive in 4 S6 show. All the house guest have a disadvantage against S6. Boogie is just trying to survive on the show. Please stop the "hating"............show the man some support...... : : :D

Booger is the most disgusting piece of human trash in existence....... looks like you're going to get you're wish and Booger will stay.

Janelle is thinking to take a deal to keep Booger and the Sov4 and CT will supposedly split the 1st prize money at the end.

Who wants to watch a game where half the house is allowed to make a deal to split the money no matter who wins at the end?????????????????

All Stars.......should be called All Shitheads.

If they don't take the disgusting Booger out then I have lost all respect for the Sov6. Janelle used to be smart and is turning into the proverbial "dumb blond", Kayser has had about as many good ideas as a bowl of BB Slop, Howie was sadly born an idiot and James, ah James may be playing a winning game. It would be great to see him and Danielle go to the end except that Danielle would probably get screwed out of winning a second time! That would be unforgivable.

I personally think that Boogie is a slimy pice of garbage, but that's neither here nor there.

The fact is, he shouldn't be there to begin with. He didn't win an HOH during BB2, I'm not even sure he won a veto, and he hasn't won anything this year. He came in a package deal with Will. If CBS wanted Will, they had to take Boogie also. He rode Will's coattails to get to the jury in season 2, and he's trying to do the same thing this year. No way does he deserve to be on a BB All-Star show.

Janelle put Boogie up against Erika because only one person will vote for her to be sent home, and that's Will. And as I turned on the feeds just now, there's Will, in the HOH room, trying to make a deal to save Boogie's sorry butt. The sixers have played a dumb game so far, imo, but they're not dumb enough to take that deal.

As far as everybody else being underdogs, give me a break. The sixers had 4 chances in 14 to win the first HOH, 3 chances in 13 to win the second one, 3 chances in 12 to win the third one, and 3 chances in 11 to win the 4th one. If Will wasn't such a slug and actually tried to win an HOH, and the floaters weren't busy throwing HOH competitions, they might actually win one . And if they don't , they have nobody to blame but themselves. At least the sixers give 100% all the time, and play the game the way it's supposed to be played, win or lose.

Boogie actually won the first HOH Competition in Big Brother History and came in second in a few. While he was evicted in week 4, there were no POV comps back then so he was unable to compete to save himself.

I want Erika to leave because she won't do anything. If she win's some more competition's then I would be fine with her but if she doesn't then she should go.

Oh and people, a lot of people masturbate so get over it man.

P.S, you call me jealous for not liking Janelle, well guess what I guess you're jealous of not liking Boogie.

Booger will now NOT be going home this week because Janelle is nothing but a money grubbing bitch....who is so money hungry, that she would BELIEVE someone like Will or Boogie would actually split the money with her if they won.

You would have to be a major gold digging bitch to throw Kayser and James under the bus and lie to them like that in the hopes that someone who lies constantly and hates you will give you money if the win!!!!!!! I can't believe Howie is going along with her and lying about it.

i have to say i hope boogie goes home i can't stand him. i didn't like him in his season and i don't like him now . good bye boogie! I really hope janelle don't back door danielle.

Let's see if Janie actually takes the deal before we completely write her off. Janie is a smart girl and might just be playing Will and Boogie. (I hope). If she actually take the deal with CT then she deserves everything they throw at her. Hopefully next week we'd be saying GOODBYE JANIE. But, for now we need to have a little faith in her. I just can't see her stabbing Kaysar in the back. (James, maybe) but not Kaysar!

Lemondrops:

If someone wins the veto and uses it, I think Janelle is going to nominate Dani. I just have a feeling. Janelle is smart - and she doesnt trust James 100%. Getting rid of his parachute puts Jani in a better position.

Janelle didn't come up with that plan, that was Will's suggestion to her. He told her to nominate Erika and Danielle to show James and Kaysar's true intentions.

No ..................... he wants her to edit over james and Kayser to break up their Sov6 alliance. She really is the dumb ass, bimbo that Will and Booger call her behing her back if she falls for that and doesn't get rid of Will this week, now that Booger is coming off the block.

EVERYTHING Will and Booger says to her is a LIE. I thought she was smarter than that.....but if she falls for it then I have nothing else to believe except that everything they said about her is 100% correct.

Will told her what was best for her. If a non-SOV wins HOH, who do you think is going on the block? Howie who has no brain, James who has an alliance with Danielle? Nope, it'll be Janelle and Kaysar and Danielle and James have the votes to send one packing. James will have gotten his revenge.

ericka and danielle greats noms. whoever janelle puts up beside cg and diane she gonna take heat for it. but it may spell game over for her.

Archived