Gross

Will has been in the bathtub for over an hour. And, of course, there was the Infamous Bathtime with Boogie/Erika/Janie...and Marcy/Janie. Am I the only one that realizes how Gross sitting in a tepid pool of water for that much time is? I don't care how hygenic you are, but an hour in a tub of nothing but stagnant water and human beings=wallowing in a pool of grey and nasty. Now, granted one could give the Pool/Hottub arguement...but at least that is chemically altered water. This is tap bathwater...blech! :blink:

Well, personally, before kids I could lay in the tub for HOURS. If it got cold, drain a little add some hot.

--------------------------------------------------

That's what Will was doing. He did wash himself at first. Then he sat there and just did his "duckie show" and talked. Put more hot water in, drained a little, put more hot water in. Then at one point he drained the water all the way out. I thought he was getting out. But he just filled it back up with more hot water. :lol: It's like he was glued to the bottom or something. :P

I was actually more grossed out by Erika scraping callouses in the hot tub.

That's disgusting.

I don't think the bathtub parties are really all that gross. I just think of it as a sleep over type thing. Janelle & Marcy, Erica & Janelle, etc. They were just being girly (and at one point, drunk).

But, if they were their daily showers/baths, that would be gross. You can't get clean sitting in your own dirty water. When I take a bath, I always take a shower afterwards. Unless you're just soaking with bath products - you don't want to wash that off, and if you take a shower first it's fine.

Will wouldn't have been alone in da tub had I been there.I'd have played with his duckys.(wait,that sounds bad)-oh well !HA

Gross is either a Mike BOOGIE or a BOOGER in a tub. :lol:

Archived