is this the end of BB?

deedsy

very true Crappy.. i was the same way last year... i got mad every week the sov didnt win.

i am liking more this year because they ARE winning. but the minute someone else wins i will be mad!

Well said fizzle. There could have been 2 season 6 people in the house and the would still win they are great competitors. George is the only one from season 1 and he barely complains about that and he has proved that he is a frce too reckon with (veto comp). This is all stars; the whole point is it's the best of the best. Well those with the best skills have been winning. Janelle, Kaysar and James are good in competitions and the rest kinda suck. Can't remember much about the rest but I can't recall them being so good in comps and winning HOH's. Season 6 was America

I don't see any of the other HG studying the house, or practicing for comps. Even when Diane was on the block, she didn't practice for the veto when she could. Maybe they SOVs are winning, because they are actually playing the game? All of these HG are so pissed SOVs keep winning, but what are any of them doing about it? nothing... they would rather spend their time complaining and hoping the SOVs will somehow fail. I find it funny they are all so pissy about it, when they're doing nothing to help themselves.

I can guarntee I wouldnt be on here shouting for joy. I would be happy that there may finally be some entertainment value to this season. The sovs need to lose about 4-5 striaght weeks in order to make up for this which will not happen period. They are far more likely to win 2-5 striaght more weeks then to lose. Im not whinning im complaining about the lack of competivness of this season. Like I said its like your team being down 28-0 and it aint even the end of the first quater yet. You know there is no end in sight to the embrassment. It makes you want to turn it off and not watch anymore. Erika and Marcy had there chances to prove why they belong in all stars but all they showed that is this year they are unfortuntely spinless and gutless which is ashame. Love them both but they are both horrible players this year. And you say watch something else but then I wouldnt consider myself a true fan have to watch no matter what.

14 people went in to the BB house. BB6 had 4 in an alliance. There were 10 other people that could have won HOH. They all were alligned against those 4. The BB6 had the cards stacked against them from the beginning. They just stepped up and won the compatitions.

So how is the game unfair??? May the best players win.

Nobody is complaining about the fairness or hating on sov6.

i love the sovs, cheered everytime they won last season and swore to kill maggie.

But its not WHOS winning thats really getting thin, its that its the same group. I just agree with others that allstars just doesnt work. As much as I love howie, janelle and co. Ive just had enough of them.

What makes BB so great is seeing how people view each other and form alliances. That was all skipped.....

Its much easier to stab some guy you just met 2 weeks ago in the back than it is to betray someone who you've known for an entire season + reality parties, etc etc. Theres no suprise....Boogie/will would NEVER vote each other out ever ever ever. Just like Howie or janelle or Kaysar would never Stab each other in the back ever ever ever. The script is written and now we just hope theres more outbursts for some small amount of entertainment.

And when you're getting beat in the ratings by Criminal Minds and Last comic standing...something is wrong.

and yes PLEEEEASE put some more effort into HOH challenges...this is getting rediculous. I dont care who wins just make them interesting

It's long overdue and I hope they keep winning until they are all in sequester except janelle who wins the big bucks. She deserved it last season but lost it to the sheep and she deserves it this year. Is this the end of BB? lol...not for a few more years at least. For all you sov haters, don't worry, someone else is bound to knock one out sooner or later. As for gameplay...there are two people who do not deserve to be in All Stars...Will and Boogie. They both talk about refusing to go into sequester and quitting the game if the have to. What kind of game play is that? If that isn't a case of "I dont wanna plaayyy if i dont get to winnnnn" whining if I have ever seen it. Big Brother will continue as long as humans want to see a bunch of lab rats in a house, lol.

All you people who are bitching and moaning about the season being boring and predicting the end of the road for BB, does this mean you won't be watching or posting in the forum anymore?????

I didn't think so.

are you people who are bitching and moaning about those bitching and moaning going to stop reading the threads?

I doubt it

Archived