is this the end of BB?

deedsy

Could it possibly be the end. I'll tell yeah if the game continues to go this way you can forget about it. Even Les Monves cant save it by that point. BB please spice up the game somehow add one of the 6 that got left out or something!!! I dont know but im very very very worried now about the future of BB.

ummm hello!! Are you people blind! One group in power constanly does not make for a good game. Its like a blowout game of football. The sovs are up 28 to 0 and its not even the end of the first quater yet yeah really makes you want to watch. Plus the sovs have there little sheep Erika and Marcelles to help them along the way!! Absolute crap this season has been pretty much so far. It seemed to pick up once Georgie won POV and the speeches that insued but you know what right back to the same o I wonder whats going to happen this week crap. O lets see the Sovs are back in power I mean come on in no way shape or form is this season anywhere near as good as some of the great seasons of BB. I mean they would have been better replaying Season 6 all over again because the FS put up a better fight against 6 Sovs then these supposdely all stars!

SOooooo... what you are saying is that Big Brother should RIG the game so that a NON-Sov wins HOH... well, that would be fair!! I like how things are going...mostly because I'm a SOV fan but also because they arent getting it handed to them, they are kicking butt and working hard...do you see anyone else sit around and ask each other questions and practice for the comps like Howie and Janelle...NO! That's because they are there to play... the houseguests KNEW the comp tonight was about those words, if they really wanted to win they could have studied those words like crazy...

Everyone keeps complaining about the Q&A comps, but they had those all of last year... I think ALL of them were Q&A except 2 chance games and 1 endurance... So to say they are rigging the game or it's unfair is foolish...the Nerd Herd beat them last year so these other people have just as much chance to beat them this year if they would only take the time to go over things instead of getting waisted in the pool all the time...

" I love BB! *hugs it forever*

There is no way id 'stop watching' because they had a bad season....which they've never really had"

I agree with you I love BB and that is why I continue to watch. I mean I question myself as far as too why I watch still because this season has been so boring but it has to be the love for BB. They never had a bad season until now. We need total strangers from now until the end of BB. Jeff Probst was right you cant do an all star show succesfully. I thought BB could do it but I was wrong. Its ashame I just hope CBS realizes that this shouldnt be the end.

yes the end is near. this is bb allstar but no allstar are getting chances to play but sov. they will win hoh next week. bb producers thanks alot for mike boggie this lame aint no allstar, thanks for ericka the leech and thanks for marcellus the guy who you knew would cozy up with the sov. and most of all thanks for 4 sov

I am all for lets just get rid of everyone but the BB6 players, and then watch them pick each other off, thats the only way it can get interesting. Please think of something but trivia every week for HOH, its boring as heck. Unless there is a double veto this week, its really going to be a worthless week. I can almost guess which 2 will go up and which 2 won't play for Veto.

Oh no, because SOVS win, the show will end! Oh no!

<_<

If the other houseguests want to win, they should've studied the definitions harder. They even showed the words on the plasma screen in the living room this afternoon. That should've clued them in.

All's fair in the game of Big Brother.

But the show is nowhere near over....

" SOooooo... what you are saying is that Big Brother should RIG the game so that a NON-Sov wins HOH... well, that would be fair!! I like how things are going...mostly because I'm a SOV fan but also because they arent getting it handed to them, they are kicking butt and working hard...do you see anyone else sit around and ask each other questions and practice for the comps like Howie and Janelle...NO! That's because they are there to play...

Everyone keeps complaining about the Q&A comps, but they had those all of last year... I think ALL of them were Q&A except 2 chance games and 1 endurance... So to say they are rigging the game or it's unfair is foolish...the Nerd Herd beat them last year so these other people have just as much chance to beat them this year if they would only take the time to go over things instead of getting waisted in the pool all the time..."

Ok do you fail to read my post first of all I have never said the game is rigged and would never even incline that. This game gave them a very good chance because Marcy and Erika were also with them. It doesnt mean it is rigged. Im not denying the sovs my hats go of too them they are kicking butts but they are kicking mainly people who hide in the trenches butts. All im saying is so far the season has sucked and it is mainly because this cast was poorly picked. They should have had people in there who would have kicked butts and would not of hid in the corner. Lets see first 3 weeks there goes 3 players who dont hide behind people like Ali, Nak, and Jase people who arent afraid to bust there asses and go after the ones in power. It really is ashame and im starting to belive some of my friends who said this season is gonna suck if all 4 sovs get in well so far they are right.

yes the end is near. this is bb allstar but no allstar are getting chances to play but sov. ~uvpnolimits~

Ummm, they ALL are getting the chance to play, it's just that none of the others in the house are as good at comps as the season 6ers. Don't hate the game, hate the players and especially hate the ones that aren't giving it their all.

Dep

"But the show is nowhere near over...."

How can you be so sure cajunboiler. Look at the ratings this year they have been in the tubes.

Look at this you see BB on the list http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/nielsen.htm

Trust me there is something to be concerned about when it is getting beat out by shows that are running reruns during the summer.

" Ummm, they ALL are getting the chance to play, it's just that none of the others in the house are as good at comps as the season 6ers. Don't hate the game, hate the players and especially hate the ones that aren't giving it their all."

Thats exactly what im doing. Im ranting out and getting mad at two of my all time favorites Marcy and Erika for being spineless. My hats go of the too the sovs they are kicking butt. Im also pointing out that so far players that arent afriad to play the game are gone so far Ali, Nak, and Jase. The sovs are taking out the strong ones. At this rate the only time it may get entertaining is when it gets down to the 4 sovs and no one else.

Looking at Realitybbq

CBS won the hour at 8 p.m. with "Big Brother 7" (7.3 million, 2.9/9), while NBC's "Fear Factor" (5.1 million, 1.7/6) did marginally better in the demo than ABC's "According to Jim" (5.2 million, 1.7/5).

(Tuesday's show)

I found out they are one of the most tivoed shows so maybe people dont watch live they just tape that could be a reason. Also I agree your looking at them Janie, Kaysar, and James not so sure about Howie though just along for the ride. Ali, Nak, and Jase were 3 others that wouldnt have backed down either. Hats of too the sovs congrats congrats just ashame it doesnt make for entertainment.

The ratings are going just about the same as every other season. They hover in the 7 - 8 million range until the middle and then it usually starts to tick upwards and by the last 2 weeks it is usually in the top 10.

Dep

i just want drama

i just want a shakeup

cries cries cries cries

even survivor alllstar was better than this

Be honest about it...you don't like it because...

A - You hate the people that are running the table

or

B - The person you like sucks and can't win comps.

Either way, you don't like the season because it isn't going your way. The moment the SOV don;t win HOH you'll all be here, gloating like a bunch of monkeys, crowing that the game is 'on.'

Hey, I know how you feel, I swore last season if the sheep kept winning I would stop watching.

Let m etell ya a secret...I'm still here. And you know what? You'll be here too. It maybe painful for you, especially when the SOV run the table and it's a SOV F4, but you know you'll be wacthing! :lol:

cappy :blink:

the thread is yours i am done

much respect

Archived