Viewers Choice?

AkainePSP

It's 11:08 PM EST the guests are cleaning up after dinner and I have heard a couple of times during conversation about viewers choice. I also heard Will say something about a pet. Anyone else have any info pertaining to the above?

Guest StarBaby

Say NO to Viewer's Choice (at least to voting someone back in). If they want to give someone a prize or something, fine. But please, let the gone stay gone.

couldnt agree more starbaby

I totally agree StarBaby - absolutely NO NEW HOUSEGUESTS, er, unless it's Roddy from Season 3; then I'd be completely okay with the ousting of Dr. Will.

I want to see BIG prizes - I especially like the ones that tempt the houseguests into making some crazy choices.

why wasnt invited in but howie, marcellus, ericka,kaysar was?

he was hoh king

I think they would have severl fighting over the sports car and sequester. You make as much in sequester as you do winning second prize.

Was it season 2 when they got to take care of a pig or something? Which season had a pet??

Well, they could come up with different prizes for everyone and let the public vote on who gets it. Like Vote for George if you want him to get a slop exception for the rest of the game. James would win a veto he can use at any time, Howe could get the whole Star Wars DVD set that he can watch in the house, Dianne could get a phone call from her family. Stuff like that.

wasnt it bb1 that they had the pug..i believe i remember brittnay taking care of it a good bit, and there was information about the pug rescue organization, and the organization advised that anyone wanting to run out and get a pug just because it was cute on BB needed to research into it better because they need a lot of attention and do tend to fall victim to a variety of ailments (thus the need for a pug rescue organization, people get them and then they get sick and they dont want to pay the vet bills).....i love pugs :)

oh, but back on track...i dont want to give them anything

I think it was season 1, because I vaguely remember Josh Souza saving it when it fell into the pool.

You're right about pugs needing a lot of attention. And Dalmatians are the same way. They need a LOT of attention and they're not really healthy animals either. When the movie came out, a lot of them were adapted and then ignored or taken to the pound when they got bigger. The movie was the worst thing that happened to that breed.

All dogs are known for health issues, some are just more serious (Boxers) than others (Shih Tzus). What you mainly want with a ST is getting their teeth checked out a lot, they tend to fall out easy. And their eyes, they're more prone to eye problems.

Back on the topic though, Will's mentioned a few times that BB told him there'd be a big twist in Week 5, so hopefully it's something good.

Jase is probably the best candidate for that, depending on who goes this week. If they NEED to bring someone back, why not vote for someone who DIDN'T get voted in? Like Lisa, Ivette, Cowboy etc. I was happy to see Kaysar back last season, but with my choices so far this season....well........I'm not to thrilled with the choices.

not this crap again

I thought the first viewers choice just happened, when we voted how often we wanted the houseguests to be woke up with the messages.

Bulldogs have quite a few health problems, especially the way they're bred in the U.S. Their chest is so thick they're prone to respiratory problems and heart problems, as well as issues with their back. English bred bulldogs are healthier.

sounds good to me.

Archived