The Over Under on flip flopping

Wease

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so sea sick decided jase is going? i missed that

kaysar howie and jani are disscussing it in the HoH room right now but i have a feeling when they try to tell james he's going to throw a temper tantrum, he's all about power tonight and voting out will he's gonna be pissed they could flop back soon

boogie has to have a talk soon with s4 i hope he don't f it up for will

Dani just overplayed it i think she told boogie will dont got the votes the sovs are on board tio evict will cos thats what james told her....she said erika is gonna go with the HOH. She dont know they changed their minds cos james doesnt know and Janie already told marc the sovs were evicting Jase. Oh lord this is some confusing shit. I just typed up that and not even sure if I get it.

ok, lol, the B6 alliance has settled on voting out Jase. That means they have three votes, Marcellas makes four, and Boogie will make five. Erika, like a good little floater, will vote with them, leaving Danielle, CG, and Diane to vote for Will. Hopefully they all won't change their minds because I want Jase out bad and when I thought Will was going I was most upset :(

So...I went to bed last night around 1am (central time) and just woke up about a hour ago and have spent that entire hour reading what I missed last night on the feeds...So i got excited that they were gonna vote Jase out and then "they" convinced ME that voting Will out would be a good thing...then they convinced me it was a good thing to vote Jase out... Sooooo now they have settled on getting rid of Jase... I'm glad! Although the deal they made with Jase was pretty sweet, I'm ALSO glad that Janie/Howie/Kaysar have realized that Danielle is working James so bad... sooooooo YAY Jase...he's gonna be PISSED!

I was wrong in my prediction.

I said they'd change their mind a half dozen times. They've flipped and flopped more than that tonight alone. These people make me absolutely nuts. They're so thrown by this "All-Star" edition that they don't want to make horrible decisions like they did last year. It absolutely boggles the mind. I've never seen anything like it. :blink:

Wow .... the flip floping never ends now will is going to tell s6 that he's gonna do every thing he can to vote them out so that they vote him out today, meanwhile jase is making a deal with boogie to get out s6 but he already has a deal with s6 to get out boogie :lol: this could get good

but i still want jase to leave

I really had started liking Jase this year, but after that fit he threw about getting nominated, I'm not so sure, it wasn't backdooring, because it wasn't their plan in the first place to get him out, and it happens, it's a game, no one else throws fits when they get nominated, I mean, I would be mad too, but I wouldn't act like he did.

He cant call his nominations backdooring because...

1) It was not their original plan to put him up IF the veto was won by Will or George

AND

2) He played IN the veto competition!!! When they backdoored James last year he didnt compete in the veto competition and same for Jase in his season...

SO SHUT THE CRAP UP!!

------------------------------------------------------

Also, this whole flip flop thing is a bit annoying, but you also have to remember the mistakes these guys made last year. They made bad decisions that cost them the game and of course they are going to second guess themselves this year to make sure they DONT make those mistakes, which isn't such a BAD thing...

(i do think they are overthinking it just a little though)

I'm rooting for the Sov3+1 (just to state my bias from the start) but boy are they dumb this year!

My initial hope was they'd boot Jase, to cut the tie between Di and CT, but Di is already covering that possibility, telling CT she vote to evict Jase (so she can still be w/ CT if Jase goes.)

As for being played, no matter who they doN'T vote for that player's coming after them despite having said they wouldn't, so they'll appear to have been played no matter what. As James said, it's now a matter of whom they trust LEAST.

Finally, I think Erika is a GOOD thing for the game. When there are two (or more) alliances, if there is no one carrying messages from one to the other it's less interesting, just two camps making plans based on little info.

But the true floater gives both sides things to think about, including whether or not to trust the info they've been given. For me that's much more interesting (and so is Di's jealousy of both E and Janie. If all 3 of those females stay another 2 weeks I think it will get VERY interesting, with namecalling as only the first step! I'm surprised that when Janie and E. were licking whipped cream off of one another in the hot tub and the guys were going crazy the girls didn't say "We're going to do this every Saturday night that both of us are still in the house, and each week we'll go farther than the last." F2 for sure!)

I disagree I think it is backdooring Jase, that the bb6'ers did..cause if Jase knew there was a chance of him going up he would HAVE played the veto as bad as George did....James did not say 'Jase if George wins veto you are going up so you had better play for it too...that is why Jase stopped playing for it when the question said he would lose next weeks veto, he thought there was no way he would go up so he felt safe to stop playing..for it.

Okay yeah that's so true I Love Kaysar about Jase not being backdoored because he got to play in the veto competition - he he that makes his hissy fit even worse then, doesn't it? :P (Edit: But then again that's a good point too BBfan100 . . . eh, I don't know :huh: )

Anyway, I blame James for the flip-flopping - dude is completely paranoid and overthinks everything . . . ugh! The bad part about that is that he considered nominating like 6 or 7 different people at one point this week - George, Will, Boogie, Jase, Erika, and Marcellas.

Also, was the back and forth purely flip-flopping or was part of if due to an internal power struggle within the sov group? Somebody posted a couple of days ago that his alliances were like him trying to have a wife and a girlfriend at the same time - so true! And now everybody knows he's been two-timing them and doesn't trust him. So everybody's friends with him but nobody trusts him . . . I almost think that's worse than going solo like George.

If George outlasts James it'll be funny to hear James whine about the 'unfairness' :P

PS Sam - I didn't hear that about Erika and Janelle . . . yeah it'll probably work too :rolleyes:

Archived