The Over Under on flip flopping

Wease

He sure was, I am rooting for anyone but the bb6'ers to win and I hope this falls back ont hem, cause in the first week EVERYONE wanted Janelle out it seemed and all Jase had to do was disagree with her noms and Janelle would have been out of that house, everyone wanted one of the bb6ers gone. Jase saved their ass that very first week, and this is how they pay him back? Ridiculous! I so hope will gets everyone of them to fall for his lies and he wins the game, him or george and James in the DR with his back turned saying maybe everyone will hate George more and get him out of the house! Cry, little baby.I cannot believe he reacted that way George played that way cause he knew without it he was gone, and Jase would have played that way too if he knew he was going to be backdoored.Jase you should have got rid of Janelle the first week.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep jase got a raw deal. if i was there i would beat james down. janelle runs the sov show. jase had no beef with james. they would have made good allies.

btw jase was backdoored

JAse was not backdoored. NEB

Then if he was not backdoored then what was it? To me he was....I would be fine if he was nominated to go up then Jase would have fought and it wuld have ended in a tie with him and CG for the veto, cause Jase is a competitor! But, they never once said to him, if will or george wins veto you have to go up, so fight for that veto...so that is why I think he was backdoored, cause he gave up when he would have had to give up the veto next week..so I am confused ..

there two types of backdoor

the plan backdoor and the not plan backdoor that occurs when an opportunity present itself

the unplan variety is usually a hg is give assurance that he/she is safe no matter what but then the plan changes because and opprtunity is open and then the promise is broken. eric from season 6 was apart of this unplan backdoor.

SOOOO... James is supposed to lay all his cards out to everyone and tell everyone that there is a chance they could be nominated if one of the nominees wins veto because that would be FAIR to everyone who plays veto...Be quiet.... JAMES didn't even know who he was going to put up after George won POV... So to say James backdoored Jase is bull crap... Jase could have gotten out there and WON the POV just in case, but he didn't.

And if he knew he could be put up I SERIOUSLY don't think Jase would have shaved his head...He pays too much attention to that hair to just cut it all off...

i can see some folks take this bb thing a little too serious.

glad thats not me :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ILK you need to calm down..it is a game. there is no need to tell someone to stfu.

The way I see it, when they were in the POV comp...and the question was asked..meaning no veto for you next week, James pulled out the red ball, then I saw Jase look over at James and it seemed like Jaase did not really want to stop but, he knew if James was competing next week for the veto, he HAd to compete for it too. after all James is called the veto king, and Jase wanted to go head to head with James, he had no idea he was gonna go up if he did he would have pulled out a green ball, but he quit and was put up even after he called Marcellas out in front of everyone, so jase is not the only one playing all the sides all of them are.

<--- agrees with Neb.

the intent to backdoor was not there. they DID NOT PLAN to put up will and CG and plan on someone winning and using the veto so they could put up jase.

on the other hand, james did tell jase that he wasnt going to put him up... he didnt say anything putting him up if veto was used or not...

so the only thing that came out of this was james went back on his word. (although he didnt think he would at the time of their talk) not a shock to me.

the intent to backdoor was not there. they DID NOT PLAN to put up will and CG and plan on someone winning and using the veto so they could put up jase.

on the other hand, james did tell jase that he wasnt going to put him up... he didnt say anything putting him up if veto was used or not...

so the only thing that came out of this was james went back on his word. (although he didnt think he would at the time of their talk) not a shock to me....Fizzle

==================================================================

Now that I read your post and Nebs over again, I get what you all are saying about it not being a backdoor,and ya James went back on his word but seriously who doesn't in this game.

sorry it took me so long to understand it was not a backdoor...but he got a raw deal like uvp said and I agree

ILK I didn't think you directed that at me, :P

ps.why oh why doe sit take you and fizzle to explain something to me all the time before I understand it? :lol:

i wonder who it was directed @

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

but i forgive you :D

Archived