Sunday, July 23rd Show

I asked for a clip the other day and someone posted a page that had tons of them only I can't find the thread, anyone know the page here that has all the clips. well a bunch of em?

i'll be there

Some idiot took a woman truck driver hostage & is being chased by police. So because of this idiot I can't watch the show. OF COURSE, I DO NOT WANT HER HARMED AT ALL!!! I'm just mad is all. I wish they'd stop the truck somehow. I'm sure she's terrified. I know I would be. And all of these dumb people are standing all over the overpasses CHEERING him on!! I don't get it! Anyway, I certainly hope it ends without her being harmed. I just had to vent here since you're all BB fans too.

is this in california. they are known for this

my bad tx

:angry: I didn't forget, but the stupid local CBS station has decided to keep their coverage of a police chase that is going on (at 5 miles an hour :blink: ) instead of showing BB. I can understand that it is news, but the local NBC station used a split screen to cover the news and still show their network coverage. I am not a happy camper right now :angry:

if you have dsl or cable internet. dialup folks outta luck

lol

The DR is the key to the show. They actually say what's really on their mind! Plus, we get to see the comps.

The only problem was his face, his body more or less looked fine. It was also obvious that he hadn't showered yet, which dulls down the orange color and makes it look more realistic. But his face just looked greasy/wet, so it shined a little more, and seemed a little more orange.

Archived