July 21 Live Feed Updates

9:39 BBT James is up and goes to the bathroom downstairs? He washes his hands and then goes to the kitchen to make coffee...

9:50 BBT James goes back up to the HoH room and is pouring what looks like a bowl of cereal... He goes back downstairs and looks in the fridge, but didn't seem to find what he wanted... He is now walking back and forth in the kitchen looking around for something...

He gets a pan out and sets it on the stove and goes to the SR... He is met by Boogie who is carrying a yellow blanket or something... Boogie disappears and James heads back to the kitchen with something in his hands... Boogie is back...

James is cooking... We get fire...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feeds were only on fire for a second... Back to James cooking... on two cameras and the dining room on the other two...

Boogie and James talking about being hungery... Not really much being said... Boogie gets coffee...

James says you went to bed early last night... Boggie says yeah I was so full I just wanted to pass out...

James and Boogie are in the HOH.

James told him he asked Will straight out last night -- Do you want to stay?

And Will said yes.

James has suggested that Chicken George and Will be nominated, with Will as a pawn.

Boogie really not too keen on that idea. He's unsure of the SOVs voting. Add them with a few others and Will could be gone.

They continue to chat about possibilities. <Sorry, got pulled away for a minute>

Later Boogie tells Diane about it in the bathroom. First thing she says is "And what about the veto?"

All in all, don't think the idea is flying well.

Food competition is due in about 1/2 hour.

FOTH

11:08 Quick return to feeds. We here announcer calling all to the living room. Back to FOTH.

Sorry for the vague info. but my computer messed up and this is my first time posting the feed.

Boogie then goes back in the kitchen and then has idol chit chat with James...then i believe james (not sure) as him do he know who he wants to put up..Jame suggest they go back to the HOH room to talk...James basically told him that he once to put up a floater and force them to play like CG...Boogie steps in and said that CG is a waste of a nomination and you dont want to waste your nomination.. He also states that nominating Will is a waste too because people are not going to vote him out maybe until week 5...You want to have an impact...They both agree that the floaters should be force to play and that the Sovs and CT need together instead of the floaters turning the game us against them...

10:55 BBT I came back to the computer after making lunch and we are at fire... I don't know how long the feeds have had fire... Sorry...

11:05 BBT feeds are back and James is calling everyone to the livingroom for the food competition... And we have fire again... For a second the feeds were back... We hear BB saying we need everyone in the livingroom right now the livingroom and then get fire again... feeds are back for a second again and Jase says whenever you're ready and BB says standby... fire again... feeds are back and James says meet me by the backdoor... Bring sunglasses they say... Everyone in the kitchen waiting at the back door... fire again... 11:11 BBT and we aer back from fire... Everyone in the kitchen waiting still... They all have on sunglasses... The door opens and we see a board with holes in it... They think they will be standing at the top and dropping a ball into the holes like on plinko... They are using bowling balls... fire while BB talks to them... Back and James is explaining the game... Holy Moly is the name of the game... Holy Moly your days of slop may be over... They have to pair up and even James is playing... The bowling balls have days of the week on them and each team will attempt to earn food for a day of the week...

The competition is a take-off on the labrynth board, played with balls and levers to maneuver the floating board. It's, uphill slanted, with holes. They use a pole, with one at each end, to puch the ball where they want it to go. HGs love the idea -- they're psyched.

Trying to earn food for a specific day of the week. Must maneuver ball through the holes to desired top. Danger zones make it difficult -- slop for that day if it falls in. If someone gets to the very top, get that food plus a catered dinner of that person's choosing for everyone to eat.

11:42... Erica and James trying for Monday's food. Doing great so far -- going for the top (of course).

They got there. They've earned "full food and a feast" for Monday. Boogie and Diane trying for Tuesday. Boogie doing all the verbal coaching, the same way James did with Erica.

Will complaining to production that he can't be in the sun as long as all this is going to take.

Although Boogie's loud and insistent coaching made Diane a bit nervous, they managed to also win a feast for Tuesday.

Will and Danielle going for Wednesday. He also does the coaching but is a bit more calm than the last two. They didn't get to the top, but won bread and kumquats in addition to the veggies and beer that was on the level they already passed.

Howie and Kaysar are going for Thursday. Kaysar coaching.

They make it to the top. Third feast.

Janelle and Marcellas going for Friday. Janie asked for coaching from Boogie. Only from the sidelines, not up close. They fell in before the first level. Sounds as if they can take two tries at it, and keep the best of the two. They do the same on their second try. Beer and veggies for Friday.

I just heard CCG says we have TWO feasts.. so the seconf group must have gotten feast as well

Okay, Will and Dani lost it on bread and cumquats (sp?) and everythign that was below that.. I knwo veggies and beer are in the below list, not sure what else.. I am on quad cam so the feeds are choppy

It seems that everytime they ask BB a question we go to fire... and when Will and Dani finished.. they kept saying do we want to kepp that?? Like possible they could do it over??

Howie and Kayser are now abotu to start for Thurs..

Next up for Fri is Marci and Jani

they wanted Boogie to guide them but BB said no he cant do that..

Jani and Marci lost it ont he second one, which is beer adn bread I beleive.. and they are trying to decide if they want to keep it or not.. not sure what the issue is abotu a do-over..

Marcellas and Janelle are now up. Kay/Howie earned a feast for Thursday. Janelle is asking Boogie for help in coaching them. Looks like when the HG who aren't competing get to standing where BB doesn't want them too, we get fire. Now everyone is yelling at Marc/Janie about what to do. The ball fell in the hole but it looks like they might have another chance. The HG are asking if their turn was for today, and we get fire.

Janie and MArcellas are having another turn. Everyone is yelling and Janie tells them to be quiet. Of course, Howie is still yelling. They are all yelling and Marcellas told them to be quiet. The ball fell in a hole and before I could see what if any food they obtained, we got fire.

Goearge and Jase are workign well.. CG keeps teling Jase to lead him.. tell him what to do.. clearly JAse is the leader in thei team!!!

CG keeps having to take a break to wipe the sweat..

CG and Jase just went all the way for Feast for Sat

While they get set up with the next team and everything we have FIRE

We are back, and have Bookie and Jase competeing..

Looks like they are workign well together...

They are going really fast but doing really well

Jase and Boogie won FEAST!!!!

Feeds are back.. everyone going their own way.. everyone commenting on how hot it is ( 103 here in TX!!! little crybabies!!) BB just said it is a indoor LD

HG's talking about what they will want for feasts.

Some Ideas have been: Sushi, Mexican, American food, Chinese

Kay wants arabic food. No one has a clue what exactly that entails.

Will is pushing Sushi.

Will asking to see the shrink again, "Dr. Zack". He said he's asked 6 times. FOTH

James complaining that tomorrow is Veto and that they won't have calories enough to compete. How did they get only the veggies, it was so easy. (My opinion: Doesn't Beer have calories?)

Erika suggests cooking a big veggie stirfry before it using lots of oils. James says that is too fattening.

James is doing the dishing. Most other Hg's are relaxing around the house.

2 cameras on Marc napping in BY

2 cameras on Erika cleaning kitchen. CG came in and is washing dishes.

Marc getting ready to shower in bathroom.

Marc showering.

Erika cleaning.

CG drying and putting away dishes.

Boog just went to bathroom, didn't wash his hands.

Cameraperson REALLY enjoying Marc showering.

Archived