July 21 Live Feed Updates

Will/Boog out by the pool talking about Noms, Boog is quite impressed with Sov6 strategy. They're saying they aren't going to go after them, impressed with their play. Talking about CG being on the block. Boog wants Will to stop the campaign to get himself out of the house.

Erika comes out, Boog begins hardcore flirting. Will says Erika was telling him she wants some action. Boog Rubs suntan lotion on her, she says "that feels good. You touching me feels good." He offers to moisturize her later, whatever she wants.

Marc comes out. Talk of slop competition - Boog says he has the ear thing Howie had, it's swollen and hurts.

Now talking about Erika's boob job (Boog and Erika).

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2:50 BBT BB announces that sleeping in the LR is not permitted.

All cams on BY

Will: Sleeping is permitting in the LR not just at night.

Howie: Something just bit me.

Marcellas walking into the house. Erika in pool CG sitting near pool

Water sounds so loud it's hard to hear what the talk is about. Erika walking around in pool in the sun... Will sitting alongside the pool in the shade.

Someone said: Something landed on me and bit the sh.. out of me! Man

Boogie yelling something and CG, W & E says, Go check the SR!

CG leaves to go help.

Marc comes out in robe carrying a towel like a butler! hahaha walking toward pool and misting his face.

KITCHEN Boogie complaining about having no food in the house.

Will walking around alongside the house looking at himself in the windows. Walked to the weight bench and is lying on it. Begins pressing. This time the bar DOES have a weight on either end.

Marc Jumps in pool and yells "Cold!"

Howie talking in far distance to those in BY. Howie talking about a weird dream.

Not much at all going on.

W: Did anyone check the SR (referring to getting food)

H: Boogie says it's being loaded up with food now.

3:00 BBT Everyone called to SR to check out the food there. All are excited. Erika stays in BY appears to be eating 'something' from a bowl.

Mike: Stir fry with soy sauce? Not bad Corn on the cob I hate veggies tho

D: This is a bok choy

Dani: Want a salad or something sauteed?

CG: We can make an onion cucumber salad

Erika walking around the By going toward the back door leading to kitchen.

Will called to the DR

Will carrying in armfuls of veggies, leaving CG, Dani, Di, & marc in SR

M: Why this is the worst food cuz you have to prepare it. No salad dressing?? No way!! and he goes back to SR "No salad dressing is there? BB messing with us a little bit"

Dani: I can make salad dressing.

M: Team effort, I love it. I feel like Mom is here. Now he's fighting to open a jar of pickles, got it open

Dani: CG go to DR and ask for one big knife cuz we have so much to cut up here.

Marc: any sodas or stuff? M.. No we got f... with that too. So the day we have bread and kumquats that's all we get?

Dani: Still ice tea out there isn't there? Are did they take that too?

Marc: I thought we would get other stuff to drink, like sodas, etc. but we didnt'

BB announces a lockdown and HGs has to stay inside.

Marc chomping on a whole pickle on a fork.

Di: I don't even know what a kumquat is.

H: You will be restricted then. LEARN THE RULES OF THE GAME DANI!

W: Vegetables mean vegetables, etc.

Many in the kitchen preparing a meal of vegetables and beer.

James and Janelle in HOH BR talking about the conversation James had with Will re putting Will up as a pawn and getting CG evicted. (I missed some of the talk b?c my phone rang.) Marcellas and Dani think Jase is after them, according to James. He said to Jani he needs to make Marc and Dani feel very secure. James told Jase he was safe, and then BB yelled at James since you can't do that.

Janelle like James noms and thinks the plan to have the floaters get all scared is good. Janelle said MArc wants CG out, but not yet.

James is just walking around the HOH room while Janie is putting on her make up.

James is asking Janie what to say in his nom speech. It is Will and CG being nom. James asking if you can call people out in the nom ceremony. Looks like he is targeting CG in regards to this.

Janie: it's time for CG to go. If he doesn't go this week, he slips through the cracks.

James: Another thing, I would have felt bad for nom Jase on his little girl's b-day.

Janie: does Kay know about the noms?

James: he hasn't even talked to me.

Janie is still putting on make up.

James talking about how he is playing like how he campaigned. Said "we are like the nerd herd from last season" They are counting how many nerd herders were in sequester last year, and counting what they would have this season, if 2 of them make it to the final 2. Erika and Marcellas, if they get to sequester, would be great b/c they would vote with them.

James now brushing his teeth. Janie still putting on make up.

Janie wants Howie to win HOH. Talk goes back to the nerd herd and how strong an alliance they were. James: that's why they took home $550,000 last year. Janie thinks they are cheering them on this season.

Janie is still putting on her make up.

Howie, Marc, Dani, CG, Erika, Boogie and Diane at table eating. Will also there. Jase just entered the room.

I can't tell what they are eating but Jase is eating corn on the cob.

Idle talk about what kind of food they can't live without outside the house. Marc like Cliff protein bars and cupcakes. Jase starts to talk and we get fire.

Boy time in the living room

James saying he is using all the advise that the web people said about him last year, this year.

(Missed who said it.....) "if your hobby is typing what we are saying...check yourself into an assylum"

Boogie and Jase talk about how they can't believe the other group ate BB slop for a whole week it's so bad.

HGs are in 2 group, 1/2 in kitchen, 1/2 in the BY doing nothing in particular

Boogie told James that Will is worried season 6 will vote to evict will.

James gives Boogie and WIll his word that Will is not the one to go this week.

Jase, George and Will discuss various ways to put the badmitton net up.

Jase complains of the humidity.

all the rest of the HGs are in the kitchen cooking, eating, and chit chatting.

the HGs in the kitchen dicuss how they used to get punished for not eating their veggies. James's parents made him eat green beans for breakfast the day after he tried to throw them out.

Jase, Will, Boogie.

They discuss how Dani is the biggest snake in the grass, and how 'good' she is. They think about the wins to win POV and how Will will let Boogie in.

James and Erika join.

Will's excited that the show is now all about him, he gets to do a lot of diary rooms and play in the POV comp.

Dani joins.

they talk about dreams they have. Boogie had a dream that he left the BB house and he had X amount of time and he got to drive around.

BBT: 7:40pm.

Well, from what I have been able to gather, the nom's are CG and Will.

K and Di are talking in BY on weight bench. Around the pool is B,James,,E. In the pool is W. Just idle chit chat. Four cams on two pics. (Still Boring).

Sorry, I guess I shld have refreshed! :-)

7:44pm BBT

K & Diane sitting on weight bench in the BY discussing Saturday Night Live. They were both saying how it has gone through its good points and bad points.

Now Diane is saying there was no looking cute in the house this year. She said she's kind of over it. Kaysar is agreeing...he says that's why he's been in pajama pants the whole time.

Diane is saying in Season 5 she said her sister was ugly then her to Kaysar so this year she is letting everyone know she's really prettier (cant tell which she actually believes)

James lifting weights on and off. He stated that he feels like such a b#$ch lifting these weights (not sure why he said that)

Diane "I'm bored as hell how about you"

K & Diane are sitting very close. They seem a little akward at moments.

Diane "F#ck .. we need something to do"

Kaysar "If I worked out everyday I would look better"

Diane "yah....You look good now. Do you work out when you are not in here?"

******These two having this conversation seems so odd to me...yet intriging LOL*******

K "Im so like..."

Im sleeping during the day, staying up all night.

They are both saying they are going to start working out...but Diane adds but laying on the hammock seems so nice. K agrees.

Kaysar says to Diane she's pretty thin. Diane says she can gain weight pretty fast.

They are discussing what they are going to do. Workout, eat, sleep....somedays have hot tub sessions and hookas.

They are talking about how the pool looks good.

Will in blue inner tube in the pool. Diane has her feet in.

James just standing around.

Bookie in chair with perhaps Erika. Other HG's are inside.

7:50pm BBT

BY HG's are hearing from James that CG was "listening in" on someones convo once he caught him.

Diane seems to be in a fairly good mood she's very chatty. Erika is just lounging.

***Wondering what the other HG's are up to -Jan/Howie/Marc/Dani/CG***

Archived