Let's see what everybody thinks.........

cktb2793

How boring can this season get????  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Are you so bored watching the feeds this year that you mostly just read the updates?

• YES
    • no
  2. 2. Do you think the game would be more exciting if everybosy was playing instead of worrying how everybody watching will perceive them?

• YES
    • no
  3. 3. Do you wish CBS had an all new cast this season instead of people who already know the ropes of the game?

• YES
    • no

Poll sums it up. Just want to see what everybody else thinks.

I think it was a huge mistake for CBS to do an all-star season. These people are more worried about how they will look outside the house than about playing the game.

NOTHING exciting has happened so far. The feeds put me to sleep, when other years I couldn't get enough of them.

I'm so disappointed in this season so far.....I have little hope left for it getting any better. Looking forward to next year already.....that is if this year doesn't kill the whole series.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

would like a new cast yes. bb is not a game for allstar. what makes bb good is see new folks we never saw before trying to outwit people they never knew before.

the twist are dull

the hg knows what to expect

The questions are rather leading, so I only answered question 3 and that was a no. For some reason, it won't let me vote unless I answer all three, so all three answers are no.

I like this season. Remember, just about EVERYONE was clamoring for an BB allstars this time last year. It even was asked by callers on HouseCalls to the CBS muckymucks. BB Allstars was an idea born and bred by the people on this board and others. It already is better than the beginning of last season. Go back into the archives if you've forgotten how bloody BORING Season Six was at the start with all the empty-headed eye candy doing nothing. Things heated up back then and they will again as the game progresses.

I think I was just about as bored (not that I'm terribly bored) with the game this far into it last year. It isn't that it's boring to me, I just seem to recall it takes time for everyone to get down to the definite sides and for the backstabbing to begin. Some came in playing hard like Ali, but I don't know...I just really do think it will get better like it has every year. Hold on to hope everyone LOL ;)

(the opinion expressed above is that of Shan's only. No squirrels were harmed in the making of this opinion)

:lol:

It's too early for me too come to definite decision on this season.

I think Season 4 was the worst I'd seen and the best being 3 and 6. It ussualy takes about three to four weeks for the game to get interesting. I might agree that having an All Star season, or the way they've done it, is mighty lame. I think they could have done it by having 6 returning All stars and 8 new people.

Everyone seems to be aware in whats in eachothers bag of tricks. Too many are playing true to form and that's boring. The 6 and 8 scenerio at least makes things interesting and gives the contest a

"Rocky" feel knowing that a newbie could outsmart someone with experience.

It's early though. It took last season about a month before things got interesting. When the whole house was alligning behind Eric and cutting deal, everyone thought the season was going to suck. It wasnt until Kaysar did his thing with James and backdoored Eric that things got interesting.

If Mike and Boogie go on the block I expect all hell to break loose. It looks like that will happen sooner rather than later.

I am enjoying this All-Stars to a point. I think they should've waited just a few more years to get a bigger variety and not so many people from certain season...but more spread out.

I know that it is a lot different since big brother has been all about new people entering a house and dealing with a new situation while trying to survive and win.

I do look forward to BB8 already :) I hope CBS just follows the previous seasons and has a whole new set of houseguests enter.

However, I am enjoying seeing the old familiar faces again. I think it adds a new interest to see these "normal" people who were released into the world again to be who they were now "after" their stay with big brother. Its interesting to see if they have changed in ways and remained similar in others. They are being watched big time...so who knows if its really them they allow us to see. But no one can cover up 24/7 so we at least get the best view B)

Just my opinion.

No, no, and no.

The only thing I get irritated with is the feeds. Humpty zillion cameras in the house and all 4 cams are on Diane sleeping. The only sound in the house is George snoring and the cameras go to fire. :blink: It must be a very tuneful snore. Then the house starts stirring and we have all 4 cams on Boogie sitting in a chair outside staring blankly into space.

ok, I agree on ENOUGH of the whining of WHO deserves the money and who doesn't. I play the lottery every week, but I don't get PISSED off when I don't win or say it probably was someone who didn't need it. Guess what, if you play the game you have a chance, if you don't want to play the game then SHUT UP! :angry2: I say it's time that some folks in this game realign their alliance, it's still early, I know I would and give the people they are griping about a run for their money. Then I would announce "Let the games begin" and watch their faces, wondering what the hell is going on. Of course, this is my opinion only amongst the hundreds on here, and so if I win the Lottery no whining from any of you, ya here!!!!! :P

IMO, I think the idea for the show was flawed from the start. Coming into the house there should be a level playing field, but as we have seen each group has found security by sticking with their own seasons. Of course, this can work to a disadvantage (as seen with season 6) and if CBS wanted to make the show somewhat fair, they should have allowed the same number of guests from each season. Plus who wants to see rehashed reality stars? Give me a break. I love watching new faces come into the house and forming new alliances with people they would probably never associate with outside of the house. All the characteristics that I liked about past houseguests in prior seasons, just seeing them now its lost its edge and has become more predicatable. Anyways just a thought.

P.S.-dont claim the show to be as "All Stars" when you dont have Marvin.

I dont know if it's possible to get an even level playing field just because they are biased towards each other, either in favor of or against,already from watching each other's seasons. I also like seeing new faces and personalities, but I thought that since this was the last Big Brother that CBS decided to bring back old favorites. I like the idea, but so far it's very boring for the houseguests and for some feeders. I'm tired of these idiots making the same mistakes, aka kaysar, sorry. I used to be a big fan, but his strategy is wimpy in my opinion. To me, shaking things up would be to put up the powerful houseguests on the block right away. I was glad that there's an allstars show, i just wish it wasn't the last one. i'd still like to see brand new bb shows! :\ :(

p.s. i like marvin too

It's not confirmed this is the last year of BB.

We usually don't know until almost the start of the season if it has been picked up for a new year. This past year we heard very very early.

I don't know how the ratings for All Stars have been so far, but it's really very early in the season, so it's hard to tell how it will turn out.

I didnt know this was the last one either.

Would make sense considering that these kinds of reality shows are starting to fall off. These days the trend is towards the "American Idol" format. Even the ratings for "The Apprentice" are falling by the way side.

You never know with television today. Another network could pick up the rights for the show and add new life to the format. CBS could also agree to p/u another season is this one does well. The ratings are up from last week.

This season hasn't been so bad. A lot of stuff went down last night and we are barely two weeks into the season. It really starts heating up after the fourth week so I'm gonna wait and see.

with this crap on now i hope this is the last season. my patient with these producers has run dry. allstar is not meant for bb.

wow, its only week 2 and you people are already throwing in the towel... I'm glad i'm not on a team with either one of yall!!! If you dont like the show then DONT WATCH it...those of us that do enjoy it dont want to hear you constantly complaining about it... give us a break!!!

Archived