Let's see what everybody thinks.........

cktb2793

How boring can this season get????  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Are you so bored watching the feeds this year that you mostly just read the updates?

• YES
    • no
  2. 2. Do you think the game would be more exciting if everybosy was playing instead of worrying how everybody watching will perceive them?

• YES
    • no
  3. 3. Do you wish CBS had an all new cast this season instead of people who already know the ropes of the game?

• YES
    • no

"P.S.-dont claim the show to be as "All Stars" when you dont have Marvin."

I still wish Marvin was in there. George is a good cook, but Marvin is a gourmet chef, George tells some good jokes, but Marvin is an onque stand up comedian. Wouldn't mind both of them in there. Then again, George needs this more than anyone in the house

Ya just gotta live with the arrangements and hope you won't be sick of it all once it's final two.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i guess the season 5 cap was filled so no marvin. but marvin should have been there. season 6 get 4 members but the most the other season gets is 3. thats not fair :angry:

I was very excited about this concept at the beginning, but it hasn't met my expectations. Many of these "all-stars" don't act like all-stars at all. Kaysar's game strategy is so flawed, it's laughable. There's nothing really that makes Erika an all-star, nor Howie.

One of the things that makes BB so great is getting to know these strangers and observing how they get to know each other, form alliances, etc. These things take a couple of weeks, but the alliances were already determined before the show even started this year. That takes away a big chunk of the development of a season. Actually, one of things I have always wanted CBS to do is not to have evictions in the first two (or even three) weeks of the show, which would give us more time to get to know everybody before they are evicted, but that's a matter for another thread.

This was a good idea on paper (watching Janelle is always good :P ), but this has been a disappointment. Let's hope it changes. The best thing that could happen is a major twist, but I think even CBS is running out of good ideas.

"The only thing I think is a stupid idea is having this show air for three months. IN THE SUMMERTIME!!!!

The time of year when everybody goes outside!!!!" - Chickendirt

It's also the time of year where BB has pretty much 0 competition because 99% of shows are on rerun schedule.

Archived