Let's see what everybody thinks.........

cktb2793

How boring can this season get????  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Are you so bored watching the feeds this year that you mostly just read the updates?

• YES
    • no
  2. 2. Do you think the game would be more exciting if everybosy was playing instead of worrying how everybody watching will perceive them?

• YES
    • no
  3. 3. Do you wish CBS had an all new cast this season instead of people who already know the ropes of the game?

• YES
    • no

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People want to complain .. it gets it off their chest.

Neb was right, if u you don't want to read it, avoid the threads that are clearly labeled that way.

that could happen or people could just get over it and not write about it in the first place!! its just getting old seeing threads about how much this year sucks....

I understand where you are coming from. There are a lot of people complaining about how much they hate this season. I wasnt a member of this board last year but I used to pop in for time to time. We had the same thing at the beginning of the season and it petered out after a while.

It gets old and the people complaining about it get tired of it as well.

I look at this way. I'd rather have some semblence of free speach on the board rather than one the is watered down by moderation. Try some of the political flavored boards on the net like Democratic Underground, Hannity or Free Republic to see what I mean.

I like that people can have some freedom to air their likes and dislikes on this board. It keeps things interesting rather than having to wade through a bunch of wahoos preaching to the choir.

Things seem pretty cool here. This stuff usually chills out after a while anyways.

i expected this type of behavior from a sov fan. you guys clearly are rude. :lol:

Ilovekaysar,

if they want to be tit-for-tat, then maybe we/they should have threads that say, "if you don't like bballstar, don't watch it" or, "if you hate bballstar, post here only. if u disagree dont read on." or, "bball all star haters only club". haahaha.

as for this possibly not being the last bb show, THEN YAY. I'M WATCHING IT AGAIN . bring it on cbs. and tit for tat posters, DOH!

ILK, you make perfect sense. It's 3am and even I understand you. Your complaint of their complaint has nothing to do with this thread. You simply stated that if they didn't like this season, then don't watch it (fair enough). Furthermore, don't take your distaste about it and drag it out even moreso by even bothering to post about it (sounds logical)... they're not doing themselves any favours by going on about how negative of an experience it all is, just free yourself and move on instead of sticking around complaining if you hate it so much. I hear you! Speak on sista!

uvp, as for you, i forgot that fakeship fans were NEVER rude and always so sweet. you guys are the best, such nice people, always doing and saying the right thing....MY FOOT.

i can tell you're the type of person (just like a fakeship member and fan) that would see someone getting beat up on the ground, you'd run from your hiding spot and then throw in a few kicks to the groin and then run off. you are no better to be saying that anyone is rude on here. we all are, we have our strong opinions and if that makes someone rude then you are simple minded and manipulative. ilovekaysar has a right to speak her mind in any thread, and just because you dont happen to agree with it does not make it rude. i've seen waaayyy worse and terse things being said by your type of fans...probably including you. don't act like your poop doesn't stink.

The only thing I think is a stupid idea is having this show air for three months. IN THE SUMMERTIME!!!!

The time of year when everybody goes outside!!!!

Couldnt they do two a year?

At least you retain some viewership. I missed season 5 because I totallty forgot the show was on due to a busy schedual that summer.

They could do this show in the winter months and it would be intersting. What if they locked the house guests in a cabin in Vermont for the months of Jan Feb and Mar?

Have the contest winter sports themed.

bigbrosister who the hell are you?

please stfu

if you read my post you would have seen the sarcasm in my post

you friggin inet thug

a girl having your back :D

you dont stand a chance

hahah uvp, i'm not even close to a "thug"! I'm a professional with a family..the only thug around here is you. Why on earth would you think that sarcasm is "clearly" read on an internet posting? sarcasm is never read "clearly" on here. get a grip with your silly intialized cuss words. you're probably all of 14 years old.

Chicken that would be awesome!! I'd love to have a winter time BB!

You could have Ice fishing for Vetoes.

Luge for HOH.

Cross Country skiing for food.

Tons of possibilities and the guests would be stuck in close quarters!!! Imagine the cabin fever ?

Perhaps All Stars would be more UnPredictable in this enviornment.

I find it funny when someone claims that a person must be young if they swear on a message board. As far as im concerned...a good deal of Americans swear on a sentance to sentance basis in professional settings...so why wouldn't people swear on a messageboard? It's foolish to think and claim someone is young or for that matter immature because of swears...swears are a part of the English Language

go back in ya cave woman. you started throwing stones and caught em and threw em back @ you. btw i hope you know i am just messing with you. dont have a inet seizure. btw i am 22

upv, you are by far the most irritating poster on these boards. All you post is hate, why do you hate so much? Maybe you should seek some professional help instead of spending your time posting your hatred.

we all have our diffrent opinions. As I always say diffrent strokes for diffrent folks. If people dont agree with the opinion state it in a non rude way or dont read the forum. Alot of people cuss get used to it. If you guys want to bash all stars create a thread called big brother all stars haters club or something to that leisure

upv, you are by far the most irritating poster on these boards. All you post is hate, why do you hate so much? Maybe you should seek some professional help instead of spending your time posting your hatred.

please stop with your lies. please show me where i hate alot? if hate is not agreeing with the grain around here then yes i am a hater. i like how you guys are hijacking a thread that is simple as day with what it is about. i see you newbies are good @ giving but when it is given back @ you take it personal. i have been given alot around here and i accept. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived