Who would you team up with in the house and why?

Wskygrl22

Guest jordansmom

Thats a really good question. HMMMMMM? I like Jani b/c she win things but she is always a target.

Now if i could pick a group if would be Diane, Jani and Ali. These are 3 smart women. I could had behind them b4 i would really have to do anything. :P

Well, i'm gonna put all my personal feelings for the houseguests aside and say that I would probably team up with James, Nakomis, Janelle, Diane, good ole Will, and Jase...I think that I would team up with these people because it's a mixture of good competitors and clever players...

I too would favor someone who is good in the comps, James is good at winning pov, but has yet to win HoH. So I'd be looking at Jase or Jani, and I think Jase, if he remains level headed could make the final two this year, he's really not on anyone's immediate radar, he's good in the comps, and proving to be a good strategic player. imo :)

I would team up with James and pretend to be in with the 6ers for a while. I don't think James is completely with them, but using them to keep the target off of himself. I think Danielle and James make a great secret alliance and that would be my plan, while trying to get Will and Boogie on my side. Will is the bigger target on that side so i would float right through. B)

I would team up with the lovely Alison. I would follow her around like a puppy dog and do her bidding. I would make her as comfortable as possible and shield her from any unpleasantness.

And then I would fondle her in her sleep.

I would team up with Marcellus, Nakomis, Diane, Chicken George and Erika in secret!! I would have Nakomis, Diane and CG stay alligned with one group (Will, Boogie, Jase, Ali) while Marcellus, Erika and I pledged our allegiance to Kaysar, Howie, Janelle and James. I'll be replacing Danielle, by the way. Throw HOH's but not obviously and let the BB6ers and the other group (Will, Boogie, Jase and Ali) just go after each other and knock each other off. If my alliance won a HOH then they would put up whomever the OTHER group is making sure not to put up anyone from our secret alliance. As soon as we got rid of all those suckers then we would say every man/woman for themselves and have at it....

I would team up with Janelle, because if she's on your side you never have anything to worry about. When she pledges her loyalty to you, she never once waivers. With Janelle you always know where she is coming from. Think about last season, never once kissed anybodys butt or never tried to convince anyone she was on their side, you knew exactly whose side she was on! When you're confined in an environment that could cause you to go over the deep end, it's best you're there with someone you can totally trust. And the fact that she can kick major butt is an added bonus. :D

Archived