Monte Taylor

bb24_05_800x1000.jpg

Name: Monte Taylor 
Hometown: Bear, Del.
Current City: Bear, Del.

CBS.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Monte wants to take Turner to the end.  The only people he can beat are Taylor and Britt.   If he puts Taylor on the block, he loses her trust.  If he puts Turner on the block, Turner may get voted out.  This could be a $750,000 mistake.  He needs to have a come to Jesus moment with Taylor.  Both will lose against Turner and Alyssa.  Will he be smart enough to understand that working with Taylor is his only option?

i don't think Monte has to worry about Taylor giving him her trust - she's given him everything else. 🙂

First, I don't get where anyone thinks Alyssa has any jury votes but Kyle's. She hasn't done anything, hasn't won anything.

Monte is actually in a pretty good spot.  There's a 66% chance Taylor or Monte win HoH, but more importantly, he and they have a 75% chance of winning Veto. If they do, and assuming their F3 holds, they can ensure Britt is on the block and evicted. If Brittany wins HoH, then if Monte wins Veto, he gets to decide who gets evicted. If Turner or Taylor win Veto, they are more likely to choose Monte over the other since Monte has made sure that both are aligned with him but not each other. 

On 9/14/2022 at 9:40 PM, Fuskie said:

i don't think Monte has to worry about Taylor giving him her trust - she's given him everything else. 🙂

First, I don't get where anyone thinks Alyssa has any jury votes but Kyle's. She hasn't done anything, hasn't won anything.

Monte is actually in a pretty good spot.  There's a 66% chance Taylor or Monte win HoH, but more importantly, he and they have a 75% chance of winning Veto. If they do, and assuming their F3 holds, they can ensure Britt is on the block and evicted. If Brittany wins HoH, then if Monte wins Veto, he gets to decide who gets evicted. If Turner or Taylor win Veto, they are more likely to choose Monte over the other since Monte has made sure that both are aligned with him but not each other. 

I wonder if Brittney has won hoh and Monte won veto WHO he would have kept between turned and Taylor

Why would Monte take Turner to the end?  Just like he had to get rid of Michael, he has to get rid of Turner.   I  can see him only getting votes from Taylor and Joe against Turner.  He’s playing this game for his Mom and brother that’s in the military.   This is the time he needs to put his family first. (Leftovers started during Turner’s HOH and Turner put Kyle on the block)

On 9/16/2022 at 2:30 AM, Memyselfandi said:

I wonder if Brittney has won hoh and Monte won veto WHO he would have kept between turned and Taylor

That's a very good question. I think he would have stuck with Taylor. It's hard to evict someone you have been intimate with, especially when they would be in a position to tell the Jury. 

On 9/16/2022 at 11:52 PM, CrazyBBFan said:

Why would Monte take Turner to the end?  Just like he had to get rid of Michael, he has to get rid of Turner.   I  can see him only getting votes from Taylor and Joe against Turner.  He’s playing this game for his Mom and brother that’s in the military.   This is the time he needs to put his family first. (Leftovers started during Turner’s HOH and Turner put Kyle on the block)

I don't think who the F2 are playing for will play into the Juyy's decision. They are all playing for a reason. As for Joe's vote, I don't know that Monte will get that given his reaction at the Jury House to word of a Monte/Taylor showmance. Taylor should be glad she won't be seeing Joe until joining them Finale night. 

Putting Kyle on the block was kind of a no-brainer, and taking out Michael when they had the chance was equally expected. I'm not sure how much credit Turner will get that isn't shared by Monte. My expectation, though, is that Monte will take Taylor if he wins Final HoH. But Turner might just be the surprise underdog if he wins Final HoH, whomever he takes.