Monday, August 9, 2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 23 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/289-big-brother-usa-season-23-discussion/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB23-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Chess Parlor (CP)
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Reef Bedroom (RBR)
Sea Glass Bedroom (SBR)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Yacht Club Bedroom (YBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

1:20AM BBT DX is officially tired of being Lord of the Latrine. He jokingly tells Tiff she'll have to go with him holding the door open because he's not closing it. She whips down her sweats and starts going, surprising everyone in the room.

1:22AM BBT DX is now having a mild breakdown about his Lord of the Latrine duties in light of how often the girls seem to need to pee and the fact that he has to lock unlock the door between each person, even if they're in a line one after the other.

9:00am BBT HG are still sleeping. 

9:30am BBT Ky is awake, grabs some clothes off the table and heads into the WA. BB tells the HG its time to get up for the day. The bedroom lights must stay on during the day. There are fresh batteries in the SR. We have WBRB as BB plays music for them to get up.

9:56am BBT Brit in the BY telling us that no one knows she has a F2 with Christian, she will have to play dumb. No one knows she knows the plan. In the WA, Derek X says he has 4 more hours...WBRB

10:00AM BBT Brit drinking tea in the BY talking to the camera saying it was an awkward after comp feeling. Half the team congratulated me and the other half went to Alyssa.

10:01AM BBT The fact that Christian whispered in my ear you did a really good job, you couldn’t just tell me I did a really good job? She continues to talk how she needs to watch who she aligns herself with. It is in her best interest for DX to stay in the game

10:03AM BBT Brit says DX and her will be working long in the game. DX really opened her eyes a lot about the Christian situation. Will he be upset, yes! I told you guys (camera) when I got power it would be scary.

10:02 AM BBT  Feeds are back.  Hannah and DX are talking in the downstairs WA, Brit is outside talking her game to the camera. Brit says right now she feels comfortable with Tiff, Claire, Hannah, Azah and Big D.  She said she guesses SB since she will be saving her this week.  If Brit is HOH next week, she has 3 potential targets, she will have to see who she would put up.  If she put up Alyssa, it would have to be a BD so Alyssa wouldn't gun for Veto.

Brit continues about how she has been watching this show since she was 18.  She says it was surreal winning a comp on this show.  She comments that her  journey is different than anyone else here.  She has been on the block 3 times, which is 3 times more than anyone else.  She discusses why she was put up, and how she tried to use it to her advantage.  She also says that she asked Alyssa if she won the Veto, would she use it.  Alyssa told her she would have to check with her team.  That was when she knew she had to gun for it.  Brit thinks a lot is going to go on when the Veto meeting is over.  She said she can't win against Christian. 

10:04AM BBT Brit: If I get HOH I am toying 3 diff ppl. My guts tells me it is going to be Alyssa, If I get it (HOH). If Alyssa is my target then I am backdoor her. Can’t risk her playing for the veto.

10:11AM BBT DX joins Brit in the BY asks what she is thinking about. She says just thinking about today (veto ceremony). Brit: Hell yeah. DX:  Good  They continue to talk about the game.

10:11 AM BBT  DX comes out to the BY, and asks Brit what she is doing.  She is just enjoying being outside and thinking.  DX asks her if she is ready for the ceremony, she says hell yes.  He is surprised. Brit says that during the Veto comp, it was a shouting match between Christian yelling for her opponent and Big D yelling his support for her.  She mentioned how she was treated after she won.  She explains this is the best for their game, they are playing BB now.  She goes on to tell him he will only have one person mad at him.  She goes through all the scenarios.  DX says h wants to run something by her.  He is considering telling X and Alyssa what he plans to do.  She said talk with them after, or they could get ugly, and try to change his mind.  Planes are flying over, hard to hear.  Brit says she loves planes.  They continue their talk.  Brit says if he says it before, Alyssa and X might think she is in on it.  He said she has to use it on herself, that is no other option.  Brit explains that it would be better to talk with them afterwards, that he kept his deal with both of them, neither of them (X and Alyssa) didn't go up.  She is afraid they will make it very difficult for him, and she doesn't want to see that happen to him.  She continues to tell him why just doing it is better than telling anyone.  He is afraid SB might be upset (he is too nice for this game) 

10:14AM BBT Ky & Alyssa in the KT talking about if Christian ends up on the block. How many votes would need flip. Alyssa: we have the numbers, anyone that goes against an alliance is going to be the next target.

Alyssa asked Ky: when you talked to him it was Big D, right?

Ky: yes Alyssa: I think “he” is just being paranoid

10:30AM BBT Azah heads to the BY. Sarge: Azah, please put on your microphone. She heads back into the house, allowing Brit and DX to continue to talk game. DX gives Brit a big hug, begins to leave and says “kindness is going to kill me in this game”

10:22 AM BBT  Discussion between Brit and DX still going on in the BY.  Brit is trying to convince him not to tell Alyssa and X ahead of time.  She is saying if he has to tell them ahead of time, wait until they are going to the BY.  That would give them a heads up but no one is allowed to talk about it in the BY while waiting for the ceremony, so they won't be able to do anything about it.  She understands that he wants to maintain their trust, but she doesn't want them to have enough time to do anything about it.  They also discuss comps going forward, and what people might try to tell him about her or about him to others.  She said Alyssa will be upset.  X will be upset because Christian and X are shields for each other, which is kind of strange. Brit said she is going to act surprised at his choice.  If they say something to her, she will says she thought it was a Joker going up.  Azah comes out, Sarge tell her to put on her mic.  They joke she is the worst with the mic.  They wind up their talk, DX wants to go take a shower.  He tells Brit that kindness is going to kill him in this game.  He goes inside.  Azah comes back out again to do laundry. 

BB asks for the awnings to go up.  Brit goes to the door to asks for help.  Azah just took a shower, and Brit can help but is short.  X and DX come out to help.  DX wants to go back inside to get ready for the ceremony.  X says to go ahead.

10:35 AM BBT  Ky is in the KT, DX comes in.  Kyland is making guacamole, DX says something about telling X afterwards, Kyland agrees.  He has DX try the guac, they both try it.  Kyland says "good, right?"  DX says good, but a little limey.  DX suggests putting some cilantro in it if they still have some. DX goes to the HOH room to take a shower.

10:35AM BBT DX heads in the house and whispers to Ky that he is thinking about telling X and Alyssa before the ceremony today. Ky asks for what purpose. DX salvage. They discuss if he should do it on a 1on1 or group. Ky thinks its better as a group.

10:38 BBt  Big D is folding laundry. possibly sheets.  Feeds shift the WA where Brit comes in, Claire is in the shower and Azah doing ADLs.  Just general talking.

10:41 AM BBT  Alyssa goes up and knocks on the HOH door.  No one answers.  She asks if he is showering, Ky tells her DX just took a towel up, so probably.  She decides to go take a shower herself.  She goes into the HN room, says something to X and he said  someone wants to talk to them both.  X decides to make slop first, so Alyssa decides to take her shower.  She goes to the BY instead.

(not much going on, should get interesting later.  Will be back then)

10:43 BBT Alyssa heads to the BY sitting on the couch alone. Brit, Claire and Azah are in the WA general talk.

8565510_scrnli_8_9_2021_10-49-21AM.thumb.png.225bd30329639e090088ca82773bb914.png

10:51BBT Ky & X in the kitchen talking about how he is a cat person. X is told that he gives off more of a dog energy. Ky says he knows very few single men who just have a cat. X says he is breaking the stereo types.  Changing the narrative “Cat Daddy’s can be Sexy”

scrnli_8_9_2021_10-52-13 AM.png

10:57AM BBT Alyssa is taking a HN shower telling Christian and Azah the water is warm today. Azah says she is surprised. Christian says the water isn’t warm she is trying to make herself think it is. Azah: mind over matter, that is the theme this week.

11:12am BBT Twelve minutes (so far) of WBRB. 

11:16am BBT Feeds return. Lots of whispering. Alyssa and Derek X in Gym, she is saying that she has told him what she said in the DR week 1. She tells him that he is not on the list for her and Christian. She leaves and X comes up to Derek X. Derek X says that Alyssa has lied to his face before.  Derek X says if he puts up Big D he is not going home. X says it sounds like a King has to go home. Alyssa joins them saying if he says and you cant play next week.  Going against the numbers, he didnt put you up last week. 

11:24am BBT Alyssa keeps repeating to Derek X why do other ppls dirty work. Sarah joins them. Derek X says another option is Big D. For his personal game. Alyssa says she is much saver next to Big D but not against Christian. Alyssa says she wants a big target because no one is threatened by her (Alyssa). Alyssa says whats best for his game and thats Big D sitting next to Big D. 

11:29am BBT Derek X asks to talk to Sarah. She tells Derek X that they are coming after you. Derek X tells her that Alyssa says they have switched the vote. Sarah says oh wow. In PC Alyssa, Christian and X talk. Alyssa says he (Christian) never talked about putting X up last week. Alyssa leaves to talk to Derek X again. Christian tells X that if he is on the block he doesnt have the votes to stay. Sarah joins Alyssa and Derek X, Alyssa says the only time I mentioned your name was when she (?) was on the block. 

11:36am BBT Derek X says it may not be the time but I wont be HOH later. He is good at mental comps. Alyassa says he is good, he did that puzzle week 1.  Alyssa says she makes her own opinions  and Christian makes his choices off her opinions. There is not sense in going against the numbers. She  has been trying to get his trust (Derek X) and this is not the way to do it. 

11:42 am BBT Alyssa leaves and Tiff whispers to Derek X. (I cant hear but she is shaking her head and he is saying yeah. Alyssa goes up to Christian and X. She tells them Sarah said that she heard things. Christian starts cussing, he could go home this week and he could have put him up last week. Back to Derek X and Sarah. Sarah says they should go out there and sit down and he should say he has made up his mind and thats it.  FOTH (Furbabies of the House) Time for Veto meeting.

12:31AM BBT Feeds return with SB crying with KY trying to console. Alyssa walks up behind Christian and says I tried. Christian: I know  Alyssa: I think I know what happened, SB told him what we were saying.

12:32AM BBT Christian: am I just Fucked. Alyssa: I don’t think so. Christian: I don’t think Tiff is keeping me. Alyssa, When I was over there she was not getting him to do what you wanted him to do.

12:32PM BBT SB and Ky head to the CBR where Tiff is in the mirror doing her hair. SB is crying and Ky is hugging her. Ky asks Tiff if they can have the room. Tiff ignores them. Couple of mins later SB tells Tiff she is sorry to kick her out. Tiff says it is all good as she leaves

Ky and SB lie down on the bed. SB tells Ky that DX told her right before the vote that Alyssa was trying to flip the vote if Big D was next to her. DX wouldn’t tell her who told him but Alyssa was already going around to ppl in their alliance.

SB tells Ky that Alyssa was mad that I took the 5K instead of the Veto.

12:35PM BBT X joins Ky and BB and asks if he can have the room with SB. Ky gets ready to leave and tells X for the record I only found out from SB right before veto ceremony. X asks about what and Ky leaves for SB to explain.  X want to know what the fuck..  SB tells him that when he, Alyssa and I were in the gym and DX came to tell us his options that after you and Alyssa left I asked DX why he would do that. DX told her that he heard, but wouldn’t say from who, that she would not be save up on the block with Big D. Alyssa is pissed that you took the 5k over the Veto and has been talking to others in the house.

scrnli_8_9_2021_1-14-23 PM.png

12:35PM BBT: The POV ceremony has commenced.  Brit has taken herself down from the block and DX has replaced her with Christian.  The house is now in turmoil.

12:53PM BBT: Tiff and DX are talking through how SB was sobbing to Ky about how now she's up against Christian when that's what she was pushing for.  X, Alyssa, SB and Christian are commiserating in the BR.

1:04PM BBT: X joins Christian and Alyssa up in the HNR, where they were in bed hugging. Alyssa repeats that it was SB behind this nom. Christian says they don't have the Queens and he's going home for sure. Alyssa tells him that they have the numbers and walks through them.

1:07PM BBT: Christian and Alyssa are ready to start campaigning right now.  X tells him he's got his vote. Christian goes to get Brit to bring her to the HNR.  Alyssa tells X she knows about his 5...he says "what? what 5??" "the one with Frenchy".  Visible relief.

1:26pm BBT Camera switches from X, Tiff and A to Alyssa and Big D talking inside and Alyssa is still pushing for Christian to stay this week. She's trying to convince Big D that if he keeps Christian, he'll have 3 strong competitors (Christian, X and Alyssa) on his side. "But if you keep SB, you guys are up next". 

1:37PM BBT Big D and Azah in the YBR. She is working like a good housewife trying to get these hos off her man.  She’s working hard.  Fricken overtime. Azah said she is working to early. Let things simmer a bit. Big D we just took the meat out of the fridge.

1:38PM BBT Big D At the end of the day I can vote for him to stay or vote for him to go. It won’t matter, he is still going home.