July 6/7 Live Feed Updates

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will talking about his girlfriends little dog that he takes care of. He takes it to eat at restaurants and stuff.

Dani has a french bulldog

Mike didnt watch all of the shows from each season, most of season 6...

Boogie said he loved season 6 cuz he hated the "nerd heard"

They're talking about why sequester was introduced.

Will states that Dani was robbed during her season because of her DR.

Danielle says that Chiara was planning on voting for Danielle to win, but decided against it because she didn't want to upset Roddy.

Convo between Will, George & Dani:

W: How'd ya sleep buddy?

G: I didnt sleep well at all .

D: Was it the alcohol?

G: I think it was all that ice cream.

W:George-YOU did sleep. Trust me.

G: I'll put on duck tape tonight.

Will or James (I think Will) telling us livefeeders to go back to work.

talking about Garth Brooks and Chris Gaynes thing...

Now talking about Michael Jackson renting out his movie theater to kids twice a week or something

James wondering why anyone would let their kids go there, saying there should be "nothing more precious in your life"

BB announcement "Good Morning houseguests. It's time to get up for the day" 9:19 am BBT

Talking about the house being so much smaller the other seasons

Nak saying she needs to get away sometimes and she couldn't on her season because there was people no matter where she went. Saying BB would yell at them if they would lay down on the floor

Talk about how the other house was smaller and how there was no place to be alone.

Nakomis thinks that the groups that formed just hanging out constantly were the way alliances started.

Nakomis says she can actually go into a room and be alone in the new house.

Nakomis talks about slumber parties in the cloud room in her season until "covers started covering things."

VETO COMP 60 MINS!

BB Announcement "ATTENTION HOUSEGESTS. The veto competition will begin in 60 minutes" 9:27 am BBT

Erika is up

Anyone hear who exactly Diane and Alison were talking about in the BR? Pretty sure it's Janelle

Alison: She wouldn't even come near me, she didn't hug me nothing.

Diane: She's the only one I'm uncomfortable around.

more I didn't quite catch cuz my feed broke up.

Alison: I almost rolled over and f'in punched her. But I figured we signed contracts that "No hitting" otherwise I'm gonna deck your nasty ass.

Diane: yeah, that threw me off I'm sure as much as it threw you off

giggling

Diane: The funniest part is that out of everyone, that's the one I like want gone the most

Alison: Oh really?

Diane: Kind of, I dunno

hrmmm

9:42 BBT Howie is up. No sign of Janie

Howie talking about BB knowing how to pick the all-stars, watching Erika and Alison getting ready in the BR Saying they have hot little asses

James saying he hopes he gets picked for veto "It would be like clash of the titans" he said

9:55 BBT: Nak and Alison talking about beer and drinking. Cigarettes and blah blah...

Kaysar, Howie, James, Mike, Will and George in kitchen bs'ing about wrestling

Jase, Marc and Janie in HOH Room

Diane joined Nak and Alison in red room, doing make-up

Jase: Who do you think is the bigger threat though? Probably Danielle

Marc: I don't think Danielle is a bigger threat because I don't think she can win a competition

Jase: Alison's stupid though, Alison's already tried to rally everyone. I mean she's involved with all this just as Danielle, I think Alisons' gotten a little too nervous. Am I wrong?

Janie: No you're right. I think they're both just crazy. I dunno So we're going for?

Jase: I dunno. You pick, I mean whatever. Whatever you think

Marc: On a personal level, of course I want Danielle out. The more she stays in the game it's like Okay I'm getting rid of Marcellas it's like okay you ruined my life. even though she ruined MY life, but that's not how she thinks. But I do think that Alisons a strong player because she has a possibility to win challenges, Danielle won't win challenges, she will get people to do her bidding

Jase: Right well that's kind of what happened this last deal. It was Danielle's idea and Alison was like her little henchman

Janie and Marc whispering after Jase leaves that Alison has to go, Marc wants dani gone.. but he is gonna vote to evict Alison. They are confused.

Marc: after the veto you'll have to talk to him again, then I'll talk to him again. We'll have to do it seperately.

Janie: We don't hang out to much do we?

Marc: Naw, during the day we don't hang out at all. Cut to montage of us hanging out all the time. haha

Janie: yeah

Marc: Where's janelle, where's Janelle, where's Janelle, where's Janelle

10:21 BBT FIRE on all feeds

feeds back.

I'm back!

10:30am bbt... Will/Jase/James/Mike making fun of Howie's bomb story. Asking Howie to explain it again. He says he blew his finger off playing with bombs when he was 13. Doesn't want to get to specific so the kids out here don't go building one! Says he was hammering the end to close it up...

<lolol Will is FUNNY!>

Will you go to the prom with me... check YES or hit this with a hammer...

Archived