July 6/7 Live Feed Updates

Howie cleaned off the POV since it smelled and gave it to Jan. said, "Jedi Janie did it!!!!" All smiles from Jan.

H & Jan talking, and H saying he's nervous about Nak. They talk about how the next HOH is important, and that George is observing a lot.

H leaves and says, Good Job Janie!

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jan/Jase in HOH

Jase:Ali literally tackled me... now we pick who we send home?

Jan:I say Alison... she's a competitor... I think Danielle doesn't have as good a chance to win the next HOH

Jase:you're right, Alison could totally win

Jan:Alison scares me

Jase: she went wicked

Jan: so did I.. I fell into my garbage can

Jase: the second one, I was holding this duck, in the couch coushin...

Jan: it was exhausting too

jase and janie alone

jase: now we just pick who to send home.. right?

janie: yep

jase: who do you think

janie: allison

jase: im good with that. shes a better competitor.

janie: she scares me.

now they're talking about the compeition...

Janie talking about who was which colors.

Jase: what does colors have to do with it?

Janie: you just have to study the game.....

Jase: OHHHHHH!!!...which color were you again?

Howie knows his stuff, janie , jase and howie going over numbers, what was left over in the comp, what came from which seaso, and what the final count was in order to study fopr future comps

Ali tells Diane and Nakomis that she smells, even though she showered twice. Diane tells her that she knows Ali says she smells, but she can't smell it. Nak agrees. Ali says okay, as long as everyone else can't smell it...

Mike: Kaysar and George, do you both want tuna, or......I can just leave the tuna on the side.

Mike is cooking and George says go ahead and use tuna--he'll take it any way he makes it.

Jase, Janie and Howie are in the HOH room, talking. Jase is in the bed. They are discussing the challenge. There were buckets with things in them.

blue bucket: chum, fish chum from BB2

There was a grey bucket (I think PB&J)

Howie thinks that they will use this as a question later on in the show.

Howie says there were about 19 left that weren't shown.

Kaysar was green.

Danielle was orange.

George was pink.

Janie was grey (I think)

Howie and Janie and Jase are going over the past challenges, trying to remember what they were called, who threw the meteor at whom, etc.

Howie still going through numbers, peoples, competitions...who knocked who off in the first hoh..

Janie: you have to know everything..

Jase talkinga bout how good Nakomis is at looking at things in the house and knowing stuff

Jase: nakomis plays a low key, silent game

Howie: its shady..scary.. i dont like people like that

Howie joins Jase/Jan in HOH room

H: red was jpb... grey was fish chum.... ice clam sundae... they may ask how many vetos were left in the dirt pile... there were 19 left... you had 6, Kaysar had...

Jase: technically, if she had 6... it could be everyone had 5...

H: you were purple, Kaysar was green, Jani was Grey, Danielle was Orange, I think George was Pink... what color was Alison? Yellow?

What was the name of the first HOH? Meteorite?

Jase: I don't even know who threw it at me...

H: Nakomis threw it at me.. who knocked off Kaysar and james?

Jani: HOH is usually majority rules or true false

H: Nakomis walks around memorizing everything

Jase:she plays a lowkey game

H: she shady, I don't like that kind of game, get her out of here...

I have no appetite, the pbj, 40 pounds of that

Jase: and that fish stuff

H: we had to eat that!

(sounds like it was gross food from all the past comps they had to dig thru to find povs?)

Janie: if one of us 5 doesnt win it.. they're going to target the hell out of me.

howi: we're going to have to step up and win

this is janie/ jase/howie in the hoh room by the way

Janie: whoever leaves..whatever. Allison or Danielle.

Howie: gotta get as many people out as we can. we gotta ask kaysar and james who they want out

howie: you know allisons with diane and nakomis.

jase: who do you think danielles wit?

howie: who knows... i dont think anyone

will enter

jase: who do you think is gonna go?

will: marcellas said allison... i said ok.

will: neither has approached me. it doesnt seem like allison has any allies?

janie: what about diane and nakomis and erika?

will: i don't know.

will: do you think anyones comming after you guys?

jase: my thing isnt the thing at hand... I want a big allison danielle blow out

will: neither of them have said a WORD to me.

will: if james and danielle are together thats one strong ass team.

janie: i know

will: if i won the next hoh i'd put me and howie up. then if i won veto i'd use it on me.. but i'd put myself back up

Will talking about teams and alliances to Jase and Janie

they all think Diane/ Nak and Ali are together

they think dani and alli are also together.. and possibly James and Danielle together.

Will: howie who would you put up

Howie: you.. and boogie

(they're serious it semms)

WIll leaves to exchange his batt

Janie: you guys james IS with us though.

Jase: see how good he is?? he is magical.

Janie: he rreally is..hes good.

Howie: its comical if you've seen season 2.

Janie: you know James is with us guys right.

H &Jase:oh yeah obviously HAHAAHA

They talk how they like Will, but he has to eventually go up with Boogie.

Howie: that was good.

Janie: he is really good. James is obviously with us

Howi: james would freak if he knew dr will was saying that.

Howie says there was 40 (I think he said 40) pounds of PB&J and that was the first thing that nearly made him sick.

Jase wonders if you can live on that "fish stuff."

Howie says they said several times it weighed 50 pounds.

Janelle says if one of "us five" doesn't win HOH, they are going to go after her.

Howie agrees.

Howie says he, Kaysar and James will be going hard.

Jase: James is good.

Howie: Chicken George was swinging a hockey stick and stuff was flying everywhere. It was probably hard for you guys to see.

Jase: Yeah, it was.

Howie says that Ali told him he could feel her boobies if she got his vote.

Howie thinks that Ali is with Diane and Nakomis.

Jase: Who do you think Dani is with?

Howie says he doesn't know.

Jase thinks that Ali and Dani are together. Jani said this at the same time he did!

Will comes in the room.

Jase: Will, who do you think should go?

Will: I don't know.

Will says that he was told Dani and James are a team. Will wonders if Marc and Dani are a team.

Jase thinks Marc. and Dani are a team.

Will doesn't think Ali has any allies.

Jani: What about Diane, Nakomis and Erika?

Will keeps saying he doesn't know.

Will says maybe Ali should go.

Howie says Will continually rips on him and his self esteem is suffering. (joking) He wants Will to bathe with him. Will refuses. Howie says come on, it's All stars show!

Will asks if they feel that people are coming after them for putting Ali and Dani up?

Jase says that he wants a big Ali/Dani blow up, and he could "use your help, Dr. Will."

Will says neither Dani or Ali have said a word to him. He asks if they have said anything to them. They say no, although they did each ask Howie for his vote. Will says that neither has asked even for that.

Will: Listen, I want this to be a good show. I am more than happy to approach either of them and say "Hey, what do you want me to do?"

Jase: I'm just saying, for this evening's entertainment purposes.

Will asks how many days they have left before eviction.

Will: I mean, if Dani and James are together, if that's true...that's a f--ing strong ass team.

Howie: I'm a floater.

Will: Yeah, right.

Howie: Seriously. I'll do whatever I have to do to stay in the house.

Janie: Yeah, he's a floater. (laughs)

Will says that if he was HOH, he would put himself and Howie up on the block.

Will: What was weird with the way this show started off was with two HOH's, it was brilliant. It put you two as a team, no matter what.

Will: You guys unfortunately have to work as an alliance now. Boogie and I are a team. I'm wondering if you and Howie and Kaysar and James are a team. You just ended a show together.

Janie: Yeah, but we weren't all friends.

Will: George, if he is in the finals, he might win this game.

Will: You said Nakomis, Ali and Diane? Do you think Dani and James are a team? (He is pushing the Dani/James idea).

See, the only thing is that there is some loyalty to some people. I won't put you guys up, because you didn't put me up. But James will put anybody up. He doesn't care.

Howie, who would you put up?

Howie: YOU.

Janie laughs

Will: I appreciate your honesty. You would have to put up Boogie, too.

Howie says really, he would keep Will, because he would want to carry Will as far as possible in the game (to win against him).

Will leaves, as BB tells him to change mics.

Jase: Was he playing us just now? Do you see how good he is?

Jani: James is with us, though.

Howie: It's comical. I love it. I love it. He could be a car salesman, a great lawyer, a great car salesman. He's just coming at you 24/7. It's hilarious. I don't want to give him one word out of my mouth. Not one word, because one word is having 5 people coming after me.

Jase agrees.

Jase: Actually, putting him and Boogie might not be a bad idea, down the road.

They agreed that Will was pushing the James/Dani thing, and Janie stresses that James IS with them.

Jase: Here is Dr. Will's thinkology here. Whoever is in the room, he wants to create worry there.

Jase says he kind of believes Will when he says that if they were HOH, then he would come to an agreement with them.

general talk how theyd believe him in a minute if they didn't watch season 2, but theyre gald they know wht he's up to.

Wills back and wants to continue the convo

Will is asking who is who in the bb6 picture.. asking who won, who sarah was, and who ashlea was.

Will: who is that guy?!

Jase: that's the don

Will looking at all the pictures from the seasons. He doesn't know a lot of the people.

Will asking about the partners... how long it took to figure it out.

past bb chatter.

Kaysar enters.

howie said it was a "dumpster garbage game" (the veto)

Will wanted to play today really bad.

Will: i took the whole summer off, I dont wanna watch. I don't care if I win I want to do stuff. I never am going to do this again in my life...

Howie: you can next week, youll be on the block

Will I am totally comfortable being nominated next week. I'm not going to sequester. I understand that

Will comes back in HOH. He says he is exhausted from George's snoring. (I listened to it for a while last night, and it was brutal!) He says that he just wants to participate--he took the summer off for this. He doesn't want to just watch. He doesn't care about winning, but he wants to participate, even if it is gross stuff.

Howie: Starting next week, you'll be nominated every week, so you'll be able to participate in everything!

Will: Good!

Will starts talking about Janies' shoes, I think.

Jase makes a crack about ebay.

Will can't discuss his girlfriend. She works at a finincial company. He said he'd be lucky to be with her.

Will said she signed the waivers, but incase someone had to come participate. She doesn't want to be apart of conversation really.

Will goes to NY once a month, and she comes to CA once a month. Will says lon distance relationships are great.

Jase, Janie, Will, Howie, Kaysar in HoH room.

Will and Howie domnating convo about sex. Howie asking about favorite sex positions.

george exchange yout mic!

Howie asking why so many microphones problems are happening.

Will begging Janie to let George sleep in hoh room because the snoring really bothers them

Will: how did you deal with Howie for so long?

Erika making turkey burgers in the Kitchen. Diane, James, Marc, and Dani are in the kitchen.

Dani want to listen to the Dixie Chicks CD

Janelle is now in the kitchen. Not much going on....just chit chat.

Haha! James just got on another FHG, Diane or Erika, about throwing out his water bottle. He says, "reusable"

Will firmly believes he is going before sequester.

Will: if it comes down to week 3 or 4 I will polietly ask everyone to vote me out. If that doesn't work, ill do everything I can go leave. I'll be forced to play if I go past sequester. It's in everyones best interest to get me out sooner than that. I haven't won a competition yet and I don't plan on it unless i have to.

They are now talking about Marc on housecalls.

Dani is playing out the sceen where Eric/Cappy was on housecalls with Marc....how he was stunned by Marc's reaction to him on the show...saying "Let me show you some footage"

Then hearing them say as in Eric voice "Win, Maggie, Win" then James says, "The weird thing is she did"

Will talking about how much luck it took to win the game

Jase: wahts the skill in digging through that trash out there

Will : none.. that's just it.

Will: if georges strategy is to snore me into quitting... he's winning.

Will talking about how he loves Monica, but he had to throw comps faster than she had to lose.

WIll talking about how pissed off he was when the survivors won the compeition against the bb'ers. He is bitter about Monica.

he's making impressions of Monica.

Howie is raging about psychiatrists, and Will tries to chip in a couple of times, but Howie talks over him. He says that "psychotrichiatal?" doctors don't know everything--they can't cure cancer. How can they cure him if they don't know him personally??

Will: You know what, Howie? You win.

Howie starts making his sexual comments, and Will says it is interesting, but he wonders how they dealt with Howie last year.

Will: Did your Mom drop you on your head when you were a baby?

Howie: She did, several times.

Will asks if he was always the weird kid, and Howie says he was, but when you are the best looking in the class, they cut you some slack.

Will says even in kindergarten, Howie was the weird kid, right?

Will asks Howie what he will get from home if he gets HOH.

Howie: (contemptuously) Come on, what do you think?

Will: Oh, light saber. Sorry.

Kaysar: He gets pictures of himself. Seriously.

Howie is 33. Will is 30, Jase is 30. Kaysar is 25.

Howie says it is just like the Jedi council. There are guys of every age. Howie: Final four? Final four?

Will: You are flying under the radar.

Howie: You have the biggest advantage in the house right now. You know why? Everybody is going to put you up on the block every week, and you are going to float to the final two and win your second BB.

Will: See, that's very interesting, but I'm not going to sequester.

Will says that if it comes to the end just before sequester, he will ask to be voted out. He says it would be to everyone's advantage to vote him out before then, because he will have no choice but to play at that point, and they will want him out of the house.

Kaysar: I kinda want to see what Dr. Will is made of.

Will says that he has never won a comp and doesn't intend to start now.

He won't go to sequester.

Howie: The way you are playing now, you're floating. Keep playing the way you are playing now.

Jase enters the room and laughs and says he left, and came back, but the same conversation is still going on.

Will says BB is skill AND luck. He says that it just happens that he was sitting next to someone who was disliked.

Jase: What was the skill of digging in the trash out there? None!

Will: That's what I'm saying. If you TRAINED to dig through trash, you wouldn't have a better chance of winning.

Will: Survivor is a little different.

Will says that they have to do hard physical comps. and have to survive.

Howie: Survivor is 39 days. You have to be in here for 80 days, in a confined space.

Howie says that if someone harasses you here, you can't get away. Some people are cut out for Survivor and some for BB--Some people couldn't do both. It depends on the person.

Howie: IF you (Will) were on Survivor, no one would put you up, because you would be worried about getting a sunburn or something.

Will: If I was going on Survivor, I would go to a tanning bed and get a good base tan.

Will says that he was infuriated when Monica messed up in the comp in the waist deep water. He said he could barely throw comps faster than Monica was losing them. He loves her, but she was horrible at comps. He said he would look over and she was losing, and he would have to immediately throw the comp in order to lose! All she had to do was reach down and pick up the key and walk over. Will does an impression of Monica dipping her head underwater and panicking. (This was the comp where the backyard was full of snow, and there was waist-deep water).

James asks to Marc about Housecalls, "Do you take into consideration peoples popularity before interviewing them?"

Marc responses about how it depends on the HG. They all talk about Kaysar's blog, so serious.

Dani saying the way he was because he was a HG himself. His co-host can't understand or say whatever they want, but Marc gets it since he was in the house.

Will, please put on your microphone.

More talk about housecalls. Saying that people on the feeds are looking up the Drew housecalls to see what Drew really said...since they were talking about him.

Man, this is boring...I'll stop reporting on it....

Haha! They talked about how Gretchen is doing housecalls all by herself. Then, Marc said, "She BETTER be doing it by HERSELF!"

Now they are wondering about revenge of the houseguests. They think they are doing it on the CBS site.

Will says that Monica would have EASILY won if she was in the final 2.

Will: monica would have won unanimously against nicole or me. Me and Nicole orchestrated each and every eviction directly or indirectly, our groups got rid of everyone. Hardy and Nicole took out everyone.. literally 8 of the 12.

Archived