July 6/7 Live Feed Updates

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they asked what he was doing with bombs.. Howie said they would put them in gopher holes... Jase does Caddyshack impersonation... says he never made any bombs after that, didn't get in trouble or liable because no one else got hurt... but... later in college he got in trouble for lighting 3 or 4 fire crackers in his dorm room...

(Will impersonating the college dean) Howard, fireworks can be dangerous! (holds up his hand, with one finger turned down) yea, no s%&!

Jase and Janelle were called into the DR, everyone else went into the living room adn took their seats... James suggested everyone do this Live show in their PJ's, Dani said no way... Then the feeds went to FIRE

11:22bbt feeds are back, but POV hasn't happened yet

Marc/Jan/Jase plotting POV strategy in HOH room... wanting to elliminate Ali/Dani/Chicken George from the comp... they are certain George will use the POV if he wins it, but they aren't sure who he would use it on...

now Jase's plan is to have Kaysar play POV with them... each of them (Kay/Jan/Jase) going after Ali/Dani/George

Jase is reminicing about the flamingo competition from his season. Janelle is super concerned about Chicken George as is Marcellas. Jase has no fear of him and thinks he's stupid and doesnt know the show, but Janelle says he has seen every episode of every season and questions people about their own seasons.

Janelle: "Believe me, He's done his research"

Janie, Marcellas, Jase talking in HoH.

Jase says that he thinks Chicken G. is the worst player in the house. Janie and Marcellas, say "no no" and explain that that's what makes him strong. Everyone thinks he's so weak and they underestimate him. They tell Jase that he's smart, listens, and drills people.

Marcells is praying that next week Dani doesnt get HoH because she is gunning for him like the first HoH competition when she tried to tak him out twice and even turned the asteroid sideways. It seems that marcellas says he wasnt going to go for her because he is over it but then she started gunning for him right off the bat.

Marc commenting that he wanted to play... sounds like there was a wheel that spun to randomly pick who would play for POV...

Marcellas talking about house calls ad how he made fun of bb6 people when they did something about the veto comp weird, Janie said it was a rule they had to wait until the cup emptied

Janie: I was pissed because everyone was cheering for rachel. I was like f you. It was the cappy clan cheering for rachel

Marc: howie had a good shot at winning bb6

Janie: if he was in f2 he would have won

talking about maggie:

Janie: she was a fucking cow.

Jase: she was bigger

Marcellas wondering how Maggie got into bb6

Janie: who do you think had the prettiest cast

Jase: who was the girl with the best body again?

Janie & Marc: Ashlea

Janie talking about April and Ivette being jealous over Ash

Marc: in your cast (bb6) there werea lot of pretty stand alone girls... Janie, Sarah, Ashlea. I think Sarah is the most beautiful girl to play the game.

Janie: yeah she's beautiful

Jase: *points to pic* is he the one right here next to James?

Janey: Michael's not that hot

Janey: Eww Maggie is so Butt ugly!

Jase: you can see her nasty bra through that shirt

Marc: Ivette was really hot

Jase: Did Roddy get fat

Marc: Now he is, the last time i saw him i was like, how did that happen?

Archived