Saturday, October 24, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 22 observations and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/272-big-brother-all-stars/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB22-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Comic bedroom (CBR)
Photo bedroom (PBR)
Key bedroom (KBR)
Showmance room lounge (SRL)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

Enzo.jpg.8af167476d68e2d3639c72c1cfcc4cc2.jpg12:04 AM BBT Feeds 1 and 2 are on Nicole in bed with the lights out. Feeds 3 and 4 are on Cody. He is standing and swaying in front of the memory wall. He appears to be studying for Part 2 of the HoH comp. He is going over how many times the HGs were on the block. Enzo is in the DR. 

Studying.jpg

12:10 AM BBT Cody is now pacing in the KBR as he quietly recites to himself some of the events of the house. He appears to be studying for the 2nd part of the HoH. Cody then crawls into bed. He notices the camera zooming in on him so he turns his head away. He covers his eyes and tries to go to sleep. 

Zoomed In.jpg

12:15 AM BBT All 4 feeds are on Nicole and Cody in bed with the lights out. Enzo is still in the DR. 

12:31 AM BBT Enzo exits the DR. He rinses out his cup and visits the WC. Afterwards, he starts to get ready for bed.

12:40 AM BBT it is Enzo's turn to stand silently in front of the memory wall, possibly to study for part 2 of the HoH comp. 

Enzo.jpg

12:45 AM BBT Enzo is sitting quietly at the KT table, staring towards the memory wall. You can tell that he is studying because you can occasionally see his lips moving as if he is talking to himself or reciting something, but no sound comes out. 

12:52 AM BBT Feeds 1 and 2 show Nicole in bed in the CBR with the lights out. Feeds 3 and 4 show Enzo laying down in the PRB. He is looking through his photographs. He then sets them aside, removes his hat, and covers his eyes to go to sleep. 

1:00 AM BBT Everyone is in bed. House lights are off. 

1:07 AM BBT Nicole is very quietly talking to herself while laying in bed. "Mmhmm. Yeah, what about it?" 

10:40 AM BBT

The feeds are on stars for Wakey Wakey

10:50 AM BBT

The feeds return to The Final Three still in their beds.

BB: Houseguests, remember to enjoy yourself today. These are the good old days

Nicole moans.

10:52 AM BBT

BB: Attention Houseguests, there are fresh batteries in the storage room. Have you changed your batteries?

Nicole: No, I have not. I'll go.

10:53 AM BBT

BB: Nicole Franzel, thank you.

Nicole crawls back in bed.

10:21AM BBT All three HG are still in bed.

10:33AM BBT We have stars. May be wake up call.

10:50AM BBT Feeds are back. Lights are on but all HG still in bed.

10:54AM BBT BB comes over the house and reminds the HG to enjoy today. Nic makes her way to the SR to change her battery. She crawls back in bed.

"I'm awake, I just want to cuddle in bed for a bit."

The guys are fast asleep.

10:59 AM BBT

BB: Nicole Franzel, please go to the Diary Room downstairs,

11:09 AM BBT

Nicole: Can you please go on Revolve and purchase me a finale outfit? And then I'm gonna try to talk to production and work something out because my dress does not fit me anymore. I gained weight....BRRR! It's so cold. I like it!

11:44 AM BBT

Cody is getting dressed in the WA and almost loses his towel. He applies deodorant to his feet and armpits. "I'm gonna brighten these eyes up for the DR." He applies some type of lotion under eyes with Nicole's directions.

Cody: What does this do?

Nicole: That just brightens up your eyes. It's made by the maker of Proactive. They know what they are doing.

image.thumb.png.55beb36d6eb9c8eabe2394f6108de3e2.png

12:03PM BBT Cody is in the KT making something to eat. Enzo still in bed.  

12:20PM BBT Cody is playing backgammon by himself. Enzo has moved but is still in bed.

12:27PM BBT Enzo is up and in the KT getting food. He and Cody just chatting. 

12:41PM BBT Enzo and Cody talk about the jurors going after each other depending who they are supporting. 

12:48PM BBT Enzo and Cody talking about what different HG talked about or did during the season.  How HG did things with other HG on votes and alliances.

12:50PM BBT Nic comes out of  DR and yells hello to Cody and Enzo. They got all excited thinking it was time for Pt. 2 of the comp. They all laugh that she was just saying hello.

12:57PM BBT Cody, Nic and Enzo talking about showering. That they shower every day. 

image.thumb.png.a685fb875b8bfefc72121bbaf13bdf16.png

1:33 PM BBT

There is not much going on in the BB house. Cody has stopped playing backgammon with himself. Enzo says he is going to walk the landing area upstairs. Nicole is not on camera.

Cody is just staring at the memory wall and likely reviewing season details to prepare for the next competition, but he is doing it silently.

image.thumb.png.f1f87d2e3624cf49a33e510b6e63ab88.png

1:42 PM BBT

Cody is now playing basketball on all four cameras.

1:50 PM BBT

Cody joins Nicole in the WA. 

Nicole: Do you have to go poop?

Cody: yeah, I have to have meeting in here.

Nicole leaves the WA to Cody and his "meeting"

Cody: Oh shit! This house.

1:56 PM BBT

Nicole is prepping something to eat in the kitchen. She takes a drink from her water bottle. "Funny Cody! You put a gallon of salt in my water."

Nicole tosses her water and tries to spit the taste out.

Cody plays dumb.

Enzo: Cody is getting involved in prank wars now.

Cody: I didn't see who did it. That was so weird. I think the electrolyte packet went bad. It's happened to me. Ew, it's gross. Haven't you had that before, Enzo?

Enzo: I don't really drink those.

#BB22 2:40PM BBT The HGs are hanging out in the KT just chatting. Enzo says he lost 20-30 pounds last time he played. This season was, yo. He thought he'd be backdoored every week.

#BB22 2:46PM BBT Enzo says he was frustrated when Memphis went to bed early and refused to be part of any game talk. Nicole said he was a jerk, always trying to get David. For no reason. David didn't win anything!

#BB22 2:52PM BBT Enzo said the Slick Six was created to make Bayleigh and Da'Vonne happy. Nicole wonders if Da'Vonne told Kevin about the Slick Six. Cody and Enzo both say she did, she told Kevin everything. 

#BB22 3:04PM BBT Cody and Enzo wanted to eat Tyler’s cooking. Nicole said she liked it, especially if it had sweet potatoes. Enzo didn’t like the way the food looked. He said he wanted to make a schedule for the KT and the WA because there were so many who wanted to be in those places all the time. He didn't like the WA being a hangout spot, which is why he would use the WC in the HoH room instead of downstairs.

#BB22 3:20PM BBT Cody said lots of people congratulated him after he lost to Derrick in S16. Enzo said more people came up to him when he finished 3rd in BB12 than Hayden (the winner).

3:24pm BBT Nicole and Enzo are sitting at the DT. Cody is at the KT block, making something to eat. Enzo thinks only JCM and the cast will be outside the house on Finale night, no post-show party downstairs. Nicole and Cody like that party. FotH. Looks like Cody made some wrap with salad dressing and tobacco sauce and is eating it with soda and Lays chips (regular). Enzo is makign some tea.

3:58 PM BBT

Nicole is guessing that the part 2 HOH competition will be tonight around 8 PM or tomorrow. Nicole heads to the loo and complains aloud about her period.

Cody: she is talking to herself in the bathroom.....oh my God.

4:02 PM BBT

Nicole is napping in the Comic Bedroom now.

Cody is frustrated that production will not tell them about the competition, "Why you give me no information?"

*feeds cut to stars

Enzo is finishing up in the shower.

4:29 PM BBT

Enzo is laying across both his bed and Tyler's bed which is currently occupied by Moo-Lawn.

image.thumb.png.12fd3127dc4f6bcb913ff12d1c0215b4.png

5:55 PM BBT

Still nothing going on. Nicole is still napping. Enzo is hanging out in the PBR. Cody is sitting at the dining room table playing with the backgammon board.

image.thumb.png.35a420fff0c1ee62ae635a6473cba9ef.png

6:03 PM BBT

Enzo is out of bed and joined Cody in the kitchen. He begins playing basketball. Cody begins complaining about the lack of information regarding the comp.

Cody: If it's gonna be late......Like, What are we doing? Twiddling our dicks? If it's gonna be late at night, like how are we not allowed to know...?  

*feeds cut to stars

Cody: They are doing this shit on purpose

Enzo: to build pressure

Cody: there is nothing to fucking do

Enzo: That's it...final three

6:09 PM BBT

Enzo goes through a bas ket of HOHR snack s in the Love Lounge, "What's in here? A Willy Wonka bar."

image.png

Enzo: I'm getting bed sores from sleeping so fucking long

Enzo asks Cody if they got outfits for part 2 on his season. Cody says there were no outfits at all for finals.

Enzo: I'm getting so skinny, I'm losing my fucking pants. What is going on?

5:10PM BBT: Nicole and Enzo are both napping. 

5:14PM BBT: Enzo gets up and goes to the WC. Cody is getting dressed. Nicole is still napping.

5:25PM BBT: All HGs are napping.

5:47PM BBT: Cody is up. He makes his bed, then goes to the WC. After that, he goes to the KT and makes a protein shake and plays backgammon alone.

10:42pm BBT Feeds return to show Cody teaching Nicole how to play Chess. No sign of Enzo. No idea what went down in the HoH Part II Comp.

10:51pm BBT Cody tells Nicole she's lost. He's making dramatic comments at all his and her moves. He tells her that last move was not allowed because she exposed her king to his queen. That's why he couldn't figure out his next move.

10:57pm BBT Nicole says this game (Chess) is very difficult. They argue about whether Cody explained the rules right. Roll back the tape, Nicole says. Nicole is starting to see ways that Cody could move against her. She thinks Cody doesn't see it but he says he does.

11:00pm BBT I'm sick of you taking my stuff, Nicole says as Cody takes another game piece off the board. Nicole almost fell into Cody's trap but she has no safe moves. She still has her queen, but barely. Cody forgot to say Check. Cody says she still has a move left.

11:06pm BBT Enzo is out of the DR and says he's taking a shower. He grabs some clothes from the PBR. The chess game continues unabated. Enzo says he's a little calmer now. He heads to the WA and chats with Cody and Nicole in the KT.  Enzo grabs something from the SR.

11:10pm BBT Cody is getting impatient waiting for Nic to figure out her next move. Enzo gets something to drink and snags some of the food they have on the KT counter. He says she's gotten a lot of Cody's pieces. The Force is with her, Cody says, but the walls are closing.

11:13pm BBT Check, Cody says. Enzo is hungry but doesn't know what to eat. He continues on to the WA, lets out a belch they could hear in the KT, then starts shaving. Cody keeps asking Nicole why she made a move, trying to get her to understand the game. 

11:15pm BBT Nicole finally figures out her next move. in the WA, Enzo says he lost his cool as he shaves as if he's scratching his face. Cody loses his knight but counters that they call his next move Checkmate. But no, she has one more move. Do I have to, she asks?

11:18pm BBT Cody declares Checkmate but Nicole refuses to concede. Those are the rules, Cody complains, you have to knock it over. Cody says 90% of the time he makes moves without strategy because he hates thinking while playing. Nic says he's too fast for her to think.

11:20pm BBT Enzo turns on the water & waits for it to warm up. Cody swaps out the chess board for backgammon and promises to play slower for Nic. Enzo undresses and gets into the shower. He said he sh*t in the bed again. Given how down he is & up Cody is, guessing Cody won.

11:25pm BBT He destroyed me, Enzo mutters while in the shower. The backgammon game continues in the KT. 

11:33pm BBT Nicole takes a break to check for pimples in the mirror. Enzo still in the shower. She tries a tiny piece of a crumb donut. She didn't like it and tossed it in the trash. She grabs zucchini and mushrooms out of the fridge and eats with some salad dressing.

11:38pm BBT Enzo is out of the shower. He pops into the WC to put clothes on. Presumably Cody is in the DR. He walks past Nic in the KT & back to the PBR. Nicole is done & rinses her dish. Enzo crawls into bed but sitting up. Nic asks if she can make him some garlic pasta.

11:42pm BBT Nicole goes into the SR to get some pasta - she says Enzo likes Bow Tie.. She jumps trying to reach the box and it falls to the floor. Enzo says it was his biggest blow-up, he was never going to beat Cody and let everyone down. He's reading his letter again.

11:45pm BBT Nicole puts the pasta in a pot, cuts off some butter from the block to melt & chops up some garlic. Enzo says the first one took him forever. Day 81. 4 more days. All of Sun, Mon, Tues and Wed. Then he'll see his family. He works on his jury question.

11:49pm BBT Enzo thinks his jury question will be whether Cody would have taken him or not. We almost pulled it off, Jackie, we almost pulled it off. Cody is out of the DR and sees Nic cooking the pasta. I thought we were going to have fun, he says.  So stupid, Enzo says.

11:52pm Just have fun, Enzo says, it's the last 4 days you have in the house. Cody stirs the butter and garlic and checks the pasta. Looks like Nicole is in the DR. Enzo says all the haters back home get the win. They wouldn't last 2 weeks in this house. 

10:55pm BBT Enzo looks like he's going through what-might-have-beens in his head. Cody is cooking the garlic butter pasta for Nicole. He starts bouncing the ball into the basket. OK, here's my vote, Enzo says, it's my fault. Can't be a hater, just play it out and go home.

11:58pm BBT Enzo says he'll go home and watch movies with his kids - Harry Potter, Goosebumps... Cody checks the pasta and turns down the temp of the pot. He takes the garlic butter off the burner. Good for him, Enzo says, continuing to work through his disappointment.

12:00AM BBT It's hard to play All-Stars at 42 years old, yo, says Enzo, so many mistakes. Cody checks the pasta again, stirs the pot. No more comps, Enzo says. Cody sits on one KT stool with his feet up on another, watching the pot boil. I played myself out, Enzo says.

12:07am BBT Cody finishes preparing the garlic butter pasta and gets Enzo. Cody says he added way more butter after Nicole got it started. He's not eating but sits with Enzo. Says this is how it goes, he's been energized and now he's going to crash.

I'm going to crash too - Goodnight!

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic