Who SHOULD They Get Rid of First?

I believe that Janelle and Jase should nominate Alison and a pawn, so that Ali gets the boot.

She is a dangerous player and will flirt her way through the competition. With 8 men in the house, she can fly under the radar throughout this comp., and those are the biggest threats in this game.

Mark my words. Get Alison OUT now!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

allison would be a choice of mines if i were playing. but just something about a leech like erica scares me. diane scares me too.

so any of those three with ericka first, then diane, allison

why ericka, and diane first because they fit in with any group the house will break into and avoid being targets

yeah uvp...thats true too. But thats the beauty of the leech...no one realizes the leech UNTIL its too late.

you absolutely right and they waking away with the 500,000 :P

They SHOULD get rid of Will first. He has the potential to mess with ppl's heads the most and get away with it. I love him though, so I hope he stays and that they get rid of Danielle first. She's also a potential threat, another sitting on the fence chick who'll get along with all sides.

WILL is a fly on the wall this season. but i do agree they will vote him out first. but honestly he is harmless. this isnt bb2 where his gameplay of lying was new to the game

I'm generally pleased with the final list. There are enough "targets" to make the game interesting.

It will be exciting to watch people like Will, Marcellas, Danielle, Kaysar and Janelle play the game. I'm going to enjoy seeing my favorites in a new light. For example, I like Janelle, Nikomas, and Danielle. At most only two of them could make it to the finals. At some point, people I really like will be voted out. I'm excited and stressed at the same time! I predict a gut-wrenching season, as our favorites are slowly eliminated.

There are only 4 contestants, for which I feel no affinity - Boogie (what a ridiculous nickname for a 30ish man), Chicken George (what a ridiculous nickname for an almost 50-year old man); Erika, who forgot to pack some strategy; and Nikomas, who although she INVENTED the six-finger plan, brought nothing else to the game in the way of entertainment.

Thanks to EVERYONE for not voting Cowboy, Bunky or Dana in the house. I question Chicken George, but hey, I didn't watch that season. Perhaps he was VERY entertaining?

Lastly, my husband is so cool. He altered his schedule tomorrow to watch the season premier with me, (I did have to promise to fetch beer and make popcorn). Ain't love grand?

(If this comment should be in another thread or I've commited some error, I apologize. I read the FAQs, and don't want to be starting any trouble).

The only person that might flirt with Marcellas is Dr. Will because Dr. Will is willing to do ANTHING for the win. As much as I love LOOKING at Kaysar, if he's coming in the house with the "I will not tell a lie" strategy, I don't see him lasting long in this sea of vipers!

I would love it if all of the season 6 people got the boot.

Come on, you can't totally discount the S6 people. Like them or love them, they have every right to be represented. There cannot be an "all stars" without a representative from each season, thus Chicken George.

I personally think James and Janelle are the best representatives for S6, although neiter won.

I'm over the Howie/Kaysar lovefest but I think it's fair that all seasons are represented, even it they were not our favorite.

james and jannelle were the ones i thought deserve to be in from bb6. but the producers decide to let two of worst bb players in. they shouldnt even be in the same house as the bb greats such as allison, WILL, danielle

cujokay. I agree. I think Howie and Kaysar just made it because they are popular with some fans.

I think it should have just been James and Janelle from season 6. Maybe throw in Bunky so we can listen to him cry. (Give us Monica and Bunky for Howie and Kaysar

I loved Kaysar until I spent a week voting him back in, only to have him evicted AGAIN the following week. Howie's schtick got old after the second week. Ivette, what can I say - NO!

The truly deserving are Janelle and James, IMO.

I believe that Janelle and Jase should nominate Alison and a pawn, so that Ali gets the boot.

She is a dangerous player and will flirt her way through the competition. With 8 men in the house, she can fly under the radar throughout this comp., and those are the biggest threats in this game.

Mark my words. Get Alison OUT now! - OmegaBetaZeta

I like your way of thinking! :D

vannatc ,

I think Boogie will go for anyone that gives him half a chance to further his agenda. Let's not forget his proposal to Krista, after less than three months. It was a study in self-promotion. Boogie clearly stated in his "interview" that he was looking to hook up with SEVERAL women. Don't count on his being loyal to anyone. He's a PLAYUH!

Dr. Will, Kaysar, Danielle, Marcellas, and Janelle should be the first to go. They are the bigger threats.

If the rest of the HG band together to get them out, it's anybody's game.

Archived