Who SHOULD They Get Rid of First?

Just curious why people think Kaysar is such a big threat :rolleyes: it's not like he did really well with the 2 chances he had last season. There are many far superior players in the house & unless the fans get to pick the winner all Kaysar is a threat to do is give lots of boring, air-of-superiority speeches :lol:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dumbblonde,

I personally don't think Kaysar is a big threat, but I'm not in the BB house this summer. I would venture to guess that most of the HG feel K is a threat because of his massive viewer support last year. I personally cast over 1,000 votes for K, and bullied my husband and two sons to vote as well.

Imagine my disappointment when he let go of the button! I couldn't BELIEVE what I was seeing. I'm over the Kaysar love.

Having said that, I must also say that I'll be PISSED if someone like Boogie, Chicken or Erika win over K.

I really do think they should get rid of Danielle first, she's a GREAT player and she's already planning things, she's very dangerous.

Which is exactly the reason that I'm so pumped that she's in the game! I want a summer of backstabbing, lies, and betrayal! I am SO happy that Will, Danielle and James are in the game. They will keep it real. BRING IT ON!

As a BB HG, I would want Danielle out ASAP; as a viewer, I want her in ALAP (as long as possible).

ElisabethF50

Egos! It's all about egos! Why do you think people would submit themselves to another summer of BB? They all have something to prove; they said as much in the casting special.

Kaysar had MASSIVE fan support; no other contestant in BB history received the press that Kaysar received, not even my fabulous Dr. Will. You can believe that other contestants are jealous of that. Human nature and all.

cujo: you are I see I to I :)

Elis: it's a threat to each person's ego. They wouldn't be there in the first place IMO if they didn't already have a bit of a narcisitic personality. It's a battle for braggin rights

see cujo, while I''m typing you're posting exactly that

ElisabethF50

It is a house full of favorites! Every eviction will upset some fans. It'll be interesting to see the last person standing, so to speak. The contestants are not thinking about "the real world", they are trying to win half a million dollars. Their eye should be on the prize.

Dr. Will is a successful chief resident dermatologist with a financial interest in 5/6 restaurants, some with Boogie. He is not doing the show because he needs the money. Marcellas is also doing well financially as an INTERNATIONAL model and spokesman.

They agreed to participate for bragging rights, like chickadee, mentioned upthread.

chickadee, ,

You're right - we're on the same page. We're looking for a fun, entertaining summer. LET THE GAMES BEGIN...

If it was all left up to America we would have a boring show like BB1. I like having some hated HG in there to stir things up. I just don't want a repeat of the BB6 biatchfest as I think it went a bit too far :unsure:

It was really hard to decide between Alison and James... but, when it comes down to it... Alison is the most dangerous player... imo.

i see people fear good players like allison :lol:

Of course, they fear good players. They want to win and they cannot do that with good players around. That is why Janelle is a threat. She is athletic and, despite the 3 B's (Blond, Beauty, and Boobs), she has the all important 4th B, BRAINS. Personally, I hope Janelle win because she was SOOOOO underestimated.

she wont be underestimated this year.

I agree to both points. She is a threat. It is just so back and forth when you think of it. They all have strengths and we know what each has done in the past. It really does make for good tv. It's so hard to predict what will happen. It will really take about a week to figure game plans. IMO, they are feeling eachother out for the first week and game on the next.

Any thoughts?

I want to say James first because I can't stand him for trying to rewrite BB6 history. I didn't watch BB4 in great detail so I can't say Alison even though that's who most people responding to this thread want out before anyone else. I don't want to see Dr. Will gone because this will be the first time I get to see him on the feeds and am kind of intrigued to see him in action. Danielle is my favorite BB player with Janelle a close second, so I don't want to see either of them gone. So with that said, I still want James gone first. I can

Archived