Monday, August 31, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

3:00 PM BBT Christmas and Ian are talking in the Hammock. Christmas said she is going to make tomato and cucumber salad with avocado and turkey slices. Christmas then leaves to go to talk Dani they are whispering. David Kaysar Day and Nicole are in the KT making food. 

3:06 PM BBT

Christmas and Dani are whispering in the backyard. They are talking about winning the next HOH so they can see their babies.

Christmas"someone will mention flipping; I'm just waiting for it"

Dani: this week?

Christmas: yeah

Dani: it happens every week

image.thumb.png.9bc70f6c0bfea2106803fae3805b62ca.png

3:10 PM BBT

Nicole and Ian join Dani in the backyard.

Dani: I think, not today, but when he approaches me...I'm gonna say I'm sorry but I am not going to stick my neck on the line

Ian: yeah, it is what it is. What did David say?

Nicole: Nothing. 

Nicole is saying that he said something weird but she can't remember what it was. It made her feel weird. 

Dani leaves for the restroom and the cameras switch 

image.thumb.png.0d0f5b0d6ae43a5964f665290bd238e1.png

Christmas in the CBR telling Bayleigh that she loves Kaysar so much but he is working hard to stay

Bayleigh: just make sure nobody is trying to get funny this week. I'll look out. I'll let you know.

Christmas says she thinks she's good but she doesn't want to be the one who thinks she is good, but she respects the game to not just assume and she goes. 

Bayleigh: well, there are no more targets  [if she only knew] We can compare notes...do some watching

Christmas asks her how she is feeling

Bayleigh: I feel like there is still a group, but there are crossovers so people are protected on all sides

Chrsitmas: yeah, yeah

Bayleigh: there are some moving pieces so that if they are removed from the equation there are some free, you know movement. Do you know what I mean?

Christmas: I'm trying to. Maybe

Bayleigh: so there are people like one or two people that  that are with a chunk of people over here and a chunk over there so if those people were...then that would free up

Christmas: Um Hmm

Bay: hopefully I get HOH or you get it

Christmas: I want it. I don't want people in here thinking I'm a pawn

Bay: you're a competitor...I think you're okay. I just feel bad for Kaysar, too. But it's okay. It's a game, and it's about to get interesting.

Chris: yeah...I'm gonna make a salad

Bay: if you make any extra salad I will eat it, okay

Chris: okay...thank you for your time

Bay: of course

image.thumb.png.523d322de87e038f6c901ec5517d3901.png

3:05 PM BBT  Christmas and Dani dicuss the 6 votes and say who they are. Ian joins them. Kevin chopped up some fruit and Christmas asked what it is nd he tells hers. David is outside eating a bowl of slop talking to Kaysar outside. Bay joins the girls and they talk. Christmas says she likes Kaysar and Bay agrees. Bay also says that she will an eye out because she dont like to be back doored. Christmas says she feels bad for Kaysar and Bay agrees with her but she dont want to look like a pawn ethier. 

3:19 PM BBT Bay and Day are in the comic room whispering. Christmas comes in to make her salad Nicole says you going to the salad she says yes and Nicole said she is excited. Bay says if you make extra i want some. Day says to Bay that every morning they say "we got to get her out we got to get her out" 

3:26 PM BBT Day whispers something and to Day and Bay says that is hurtful as she is getting hangers out of the colest. Bay says that she is trying to switch it she trying to get rid of Nicole. Bay says she see it clear out of day. Ian joins Kaysar and David outside they talk about black bean salsa and Ian says that was 90 percent of his diet on season 14. Bay is talking about Dani she says that she is going to blow up. she also said she is planting seeds and watering the, Bay says what else that could mean. Day whispers something back and Bay says that is so werid. 

3:48 PM BBT Ian is in the jacuzzi while david and Kevin have their feet in there and Christmas outside. Christmas is eating a bowl of something and Ian saus sounds like a nice summery treat to have. Christmas says yes. Cody is making zucchini chips in the KT right now, 

3:52  PM BBT David is telling them about the different things he has done such as triathlon sky diving. FOTH for a minute the sports talk continue. FOTH  again. 

4:00 PM BBT Tyler and Christmas are talking about their houses they have. Memphis Dani and Bay are in the KT.  Tyler gets up to get some coffee, Christmas tells him it warm but not cold, 

4:06 PM BBT Christmas talks about wanting to own an orphanages. FOTH.  

4:13 PM BBT In cams 1 and 3 we have Tyler playing pool by himself.  Cams 2 and 4 we got Kevin David Christmas Ian all talking general chit chat. BB calls out to Nicole for napping and she said she is not. Other then that nothing. 

4:19 PM BBT Enzo and Tyler have a short chat about Dani wanting to target Day. Tyler wanted to him so if they ask it right, Enzo says so i have Day back ad Tyler says yes.  Tyler says if you get the chance to tell Cody and Enzo says okay.  David and Ian are talking about the days and how many it been. All cams go the the KT and Christmas says there a easier way and Cody says i will figure it out im a learning boy. Christmas drops something and it was glass and breaks. Cody and Dani ask if she is okay just dont put your hand down there. Christmas says its big pieces it okay. Bay and Kevin talk about Swaggy, She said he supports him in everything she wants to do and dont judge her in what she wants to do. He was excited she got to come back on the season, He think she would do better. She says he lets her do what she wants and they have never had a arguement. 

4:27 PM BBT Bay and Ian and Kevin are talking about different places that Bay has been too. Kevin been to Eiffel tower and did some gondolas there. Bay says she been everywhere except south africa and egypt. Dani and Enzo are talking about slop and how it affecting her health. She says it freaking sucks. 

4:45  PM BBT Enzo and Day are talking about Dani. He says the aliance is crumbling apart. Day says she got word that she is coming after her, Enzo says we are going after each other and they shouldn't be. Enzo says he is tired of it that they got put on their fake faces on, Enzo says that why he come up the room and listening to music. Ian and Kevin are talking and they say that Enzo knows and that why they put up Christmas. Enzo says what the heck is going on. Day says something and Enzo says we got to play fake. Day says that said she is acting a certian way and Enzo says how and she says she dosent know. Day said if this crumbles she dont care she said her trust with Cody is slolwy fading. 

4:52 PM BBT Enzo says that dani came up and then Christmas right after her. Day says yes what up with that. Enzo is starting to think Dani wanted him to put up david and Day agrees,Enzo says is he going crazy or or what am i losing my mind. Christmas then tells him she dont know if she wants to go up. Enzo says girl your going up no matter what. Enzo then says he is either connecting the dots or losing his minds, Bay comes up and discuss it again Memphis and Christmas are talking about loyal. 

4:54 PM BBT

Christmas talking about her Loyal delivery and how had she not been induced he would have been huge. "Loyal was born October 8th at 11:38 PM. He would have been so fucking big. He was 8 lbs 15 ounces. They cut me and said she might have to cut me again because his head was so big. He was like a little baby man....I am not big enough to birth a ten pound baby"

[This Mama delivered a 10 pound baby boy naturally (not by choice; only because epidural didn't work) and I'm only 5 ft. tall]

Memphis says his son is named after River Phoenix (favorite movie is Stand By Me and Waylon Jennings (favorite Country artist)

image.thumb.png.9d00da143c4860a4b95742b83761252c.png

Enzo is talking with Bayleigh and Da'Vonne about Dani.He doesn't think she will ever try to win an HOH

Bayleigh agrees because Dani doesn't want to have to put people up

5:03PM BBT Bay. Day and Enzo in the HOH BR. Enzo telling the same story about keeping them safe. Bay and Day agree and tell him what a great job he is doing. Enzo says only one person leaving next week and it isn't going to be one of them. Bay says that no one even knows they are friends.

5:10PM BBT Enzo and Bay come down to the KT, Enzo says he is hungry and has to cook something. Bay looks at the time and says they will eat about 7. Enzo bashing Dani some more to her about how Dani plays. Enzo is walking around saying he has to eat. He is agitated her says and needs to eat. In the BY, Kevin is doing laundry. Day comes out and sits next to Kaysar. She asks him if anyone has said her name. He tells her that he is always honest with her. She says he may be a s**tshow but he is an honest one.

5:16PM BBT Day and Kaysar talking. Kaysar says that it wasn't really fair that he and Janelle were the only pair put in the house. He says he wonders was BB was thinking. Day says that she thought other HG would be stuck in fan world with Janelle and Kaysar. In the WCA, Cody and Enzo upset that people are dragging them down and their names. Enzo is upset at things Tyler has told others.

5:21PM BBT Day tells Kaysar that he is going home this week. She says that she can't wait to get out of this house and meet his wife and have the kids play together. She says she rspects him and won't lie to him. She tells him if he can turn it around then she is game. Kaysar says to do that he would need to burn Xmas. Day says Xmas has been loyal to him. 

5:28 PM BBT Day and Kaysar talking about if Janelle will be coming back. Kaysar says he will find out in 2 days. He tells Day that there is a lot of weird things happening. Kaysar says that he knows there is a core 4 Dani, NicF, Cody and Tyler. He says they were using Enzo for his week. Kaysar says he told Enzo and Enzo says he knew it (had a feeling). He didn't want to make a move yet.

5:35PM BBT Dani comes into the WCA. Enzo is saying how tired he is and wants to nap and leaves. Dani yells out "You don't have to leave when I come in schemers". Enzo goes to Cody in the CT and tells him he is done talking game. He doesn't care. Bay comes in and Enzo offers her some of the tuna he cooked. Enzo tells her he is done talking game. Bay says he is done. He has had the roughest week of all the HOH because he had to choose 3 people (Xmas volunteered to go up as pawn ).

5:48PM BBT Nic and Xmas on the hammock. They set up sp they could each see if people show up. Nic says that they need Cody and Dani to try for HOH. She is concerned they think they are ok and don't need to try. We keep getting FOTH. Dani comes out and the girls invite her to join them. She climbs on to the hammock.

5:54PM BBT TYler and Kaysar playing pool. On the hammock, Nic and Xmas talk about how the day they came in, no planes went over but now planes are flying again. The girls decide they want to all go to Hawaii together.

6:02PM Nic tells Dani in the hammock that now that she knows there's someone can massage, she's happy.  She says they have to go in the back to get it.  Dani then wonders when they'll have a luxury comp.  Nic doesn't think they'll have it since they're all stars and get paid more than regular contestents.  Dani says that the budget went up, so Dani assumed there would be no cash prizes.  They just want luxury things like margaritas.  Dani is called to DR and says "everyone hates us" because she has to get up.

6:07PM BBT:   Enzo is sitting with Bay and Da' in the BY, chatting about what pain Memphis looks in.  Enzo says he's sure Memphis has messed up his alliance.  The girls joke, asking "is that you?"  Enzo says he's going to be fasting the next few day - no game talk.

image.png.fc117048ab307ad72ab13346980ed3a0.png

6:35PM BBT: Christmas is taking a shower while Nic washes her face.  Memphis tells Dani in the SR that Christmas asked him "are we good?".  Dani laughs and says "everyone is crazy".  They agree that she should still campaign to the other people so that she doesn't look like she feels safe. Memphis says "you or I need to win this week!".  She agrees and leaves while he rummages through the cabinets.

6:39PM BBT: Enzo and Kaysar are on the BY couch.  Enzo says "I don't wanna talk no more.  It's too much".  Kaysar agrees "what's done is done".

6:39PM BBT: BB asks the HG to lower the shades.  Enzo and Kaysar are the only ones out there, and they laugh because they're so sore.  Ian comes to help them.  Kaysar can't get up, laughs and says  "such an embarrassing way to go out".  

6:43PM BBT:  Dani is making dinner, while Da', Memphis and Kaysar look on.  Cody joins them and Bay strolls through.

6:51PM BBT: Dani complains over the stove about the slop and how it is like "hot vomit".  

6:52PM BBT: Ian is in the HOHR snacking on stuff in Enzo's basket before heading back downstairs to get his stuff.

6:53PM BBT: Back to the BY, Kaysar is talking to Memphis about how everybody is to themselves and going about their way.  They wonder how full the planes are that are passing overhead.  Memphis hopes they're full.

6:57PM BBT: Kaysar and Memphis continue to talk about the virus, creating a bubble, non-essential workers, etc.  Memphis puts it out into the universe, that everything will be open in some phase, and people will be getting back to some kind of normal.  Memphis:  "Happy thoughts".  Kaysar:  "Everyone came together to beat this virus and stopped talking about each other".    Memphis believes that they'll learn how to treat it.

7:08PM BBT Dani is telling Tyler about her daughter grabbing a picture of her grandmom that Dani had put into a frame. She raised Dani. She says says that when she died, Dani felt like she lost everything. She asks Tyler about his Dad. Tyler says it is just a part of him now. He says it has been 8 years. He still gets sad. Dani says that Nicole's birthday is the same date her grandmother died. Tyler says that Angela's birthday is the same date that his dad died.

7:23PM BBT Xmas talks to Kevin and tells him she feels confident that she is staying. Kevin says yes. Xmas says that she is going to prepare a speech because she wants to do everything right. Xmas says that people asked her if she knew and she said she didn't but that there was a short list. 

7:35PM BBT Tyler tells Dani that he would die for anything Angela cooks. Dani says that she wants to take one of the frozen pizzas and take the cheese off. Tyler says the crust isn't vegan. He wonders why they can't get vegan pizza in the house. Talk changes to other HG. Dani says that she likes Day but she can't forget what she has done in the game.

7:40 PM BBT

Cody heads up to the HOHR

He complains about Tyler talking with Da'Vonne and then Enzo coming to him and talking too low for him to be able to hear (Cody is pretty much deaf in one ear) "I want to hear what you are saying but I can't hear what you're saying" He said he had a headache

Cody: I'm not fucking dealing with this shit.

Enzo tells him "I should have fucking put up Dani and Nicole"

He tells Enzo that dinner is ready and he made the tacos "they are better than fucking Janelle's because Janelle's sucked"

Cody leaves

image.thumb.png.8766452b6cf010175729059783c34833.png

image.thumb.png.3a8f6faaa291c477f73b78aef61cdc38.png

7:39PM BBT Cody in the HOH BR with Enzo. Cody telling him about Tyler talking to everyone. Enzo says he should have put up Nic and Dani. He says he is sending Kaysar home for Cody and Tyler. Cody says he will send whoever home that Enzo wants but no one is coming after him. Cody says tacos are ready and they are better then Janelle's because hers were terrible. He heads downstairs.

7:47PM BBT All 4 cams on HG eating in the KT. No talking - just crunching of tacos.

7:51PM BBT In the hammock, Tyler, Dani and Ian talking. Tyler said he would die first before he let any live feeder see anything sexual. Ian says he thinks he may have been the first slip of the season. He was just in HOH WA and his towel slipped and he thinks he may have showed off his privates. Dani tells him the cams probably were not on him. Dani and Ian explain the jack shack to Tyler and about Howie.

8:07PM BBT: Dani, Ian and Tyler are talking in the hammock.  They are discussing comedians that they've seen live.  Dani says she's seen Seinfeld and is obsessed. 

8:11PM BBT: Cody, Enzo and David are playing pool in the BY while Da' is in a lounger.

8:13PM BBT: The guys playing pool start talking with British/Australian accents.  (David/Cody/David)

8:28PM BBT: The hammock cameras have been off and on, based on the conversation between Ian/Dani/Tyler.  They keep talking about the cast possibilities, their season final 3 comps, etc. and then the feeds cut back to the pool table.  

8:30PM BBT: The three in the hammock say that this season doesn't even feel like the same game.  Cams cut to Nic (in sweats) and Christmas both putting on makeup..  Memphis is in the shower.  

8:33PM BBT: Production tells them to stop singing.  Cody starts singing even louder.  Ian and Dani are now alone in the hammock. Dani says that David is harmless, although they'll need to eventually cut him.  Ian is worried if David gets HOH and goes to town like a crazy person.  They feel that he'd go after Memphis.

8:36PM BBT: Dani tells Ian that they should get out a pair closer to jury so that they don't run the risk of half a pair being really mad in jury.

8:37PM BBT: Ian asks Dani what she'd do.  She says she doesn't know.  A pawn?  He says she should tell Bay she's a pawn.  She says "but who would I put up next to her?"  Nic joins them  and tells them she has a DR and they told her to wear the sweats outfit.  Dani leaves to change her jacket to a sweat jacket that's thicker because she's a "sissy".  Nic says she's happy at this point, he says that's good.

8:43PM BBT: Nic asks Ian what he would do next week.  "Anything you'd want to do".  She asks what he'd do as a backdoor approach and he says he hasn't even thought about that, not even a consideration  - that he'll cross that bridge when he gets there.  She says "but once you win, you don't get a lot of time.  Everyone is bugging you".  

8:46PM BBT: Nic asks Ian if he's good at the listening comps, when they keep them up all night.  He says yes, they'd probably be in good shape.  They ponder what kind of comps they think they have left.  Dani returns wearing a hoodie and a jean jacket.  Ian leaves to use the restroom.

8:48PM BBT:  Nic and Dani talk about how Christmas told Nic that Bay said if she wins the next HOH, that she has "good information".   But she won't tell her the info unless she wins.  

8:49PM BBT: Nic thinks that if Bay gets HOH, that she'll put up Dani and Cody.  Dani seems shocked "what did I do??".   Nic believes that Bay will make something up about Cody.   They continue to talk, but it's a low whisper - it's tough to hear them with the guys being loud while playing pool.  Da' is in the KT with Kevin and David.

approximately 9:30pm Big Brother Time, ending approximately 11:15 Big Brother Time

Hour Recap Conversation between Ian and Kevin.

Ian is rocking furiously on the hammock while he talks to David.

Ian has figured out that Cody and Nicole F.are a two person duo of a large group.  He says that Nicole has been gathering the females, Cody has been gathering the males.

He is not sure where Dani and Christmas fall in all this, but he has placed the others pretty much as they are in the game.  He says that Enzo believes he is in a large group, but he, as well as other players are only appendages.

Ian says the goal is to get the appendages (people drawn in) to fight amongst themselves to take each other out.  He says the two person target will be gone this week (Janelle and now Kaysar), leaving the game open for other players to remove each other, leaving Cody and Nicole F safe from eviction each week.

He tells Kevin that Nicole A mentioned an all guys alliance and she was wrong, and because he figured out why she was wrong, he moved the characters around in the game and has come up with his answer.

He feels that either Kevin or himself need to win the HOH and use it to mess it up.  He says if he wins a power, or Kevin wins a power it would be useful as well.

Ian mentions that players were attached pre season, and the cameras move to the kitchen.  When camera comes back David has joined them and conversation has stopped about Ian's observations.

Ian's plan is to not share what he has figured out, but to use it quietly in the house.

(Ian was very very close, the only player I can see that he has in the wrong place is David, although he has connected David to Cody through a former player.--Grannysue)

10:45pm Big Brother Time

David has joined Ian on the hammock.

He is asking Ian's questions about the game, what he thinks Kaysar will say or do since he knows he is going.

Ian says he isn't sure.  David suggests that Kaysar knows things he could tell, and Ian says that is possible.

David says he wants to win HOH next week so he will make it to jury.

Ian shares game landmarks with David.  He calls them checkpoints and not smart playing.

Ian asks David if he has a target, David says at this point only whoever put him up, Ian tells David that if he gets an HOH David is safe.  He tells David to keep that to himself.

Ian leaves to go to the lavatory.

Kevin and Kaysar are in the kitchen when Ian comes in.

Kevin says the replacement nomination was a move that was intended to "seal it".

Kaysar says he tried to appeal to him as a friend, he was hoping that David would be the nominee since he seemed to be the only one that gave him (Kaysar) a chance.

Kevin says "they knew that"

Kaysar says he hopes Kevin makes a big move, it seems like everyone is just in the house hanging out while they take everyone else out person by person.

11:33pm Big Brother Time

Baleigh has Cody in the downstairs lounge.  She is asking him if Danielle said that her and Davonne need to be sent out.  She tells him that Danielle said she wanted Davonne to go, but both to be on the block.  Somehow Tyler is in this rumor, having heard and repeated or questioned (a little muddy)

Tyler has already warned Cody this conversation was coming, he is denying denying denying.

(This seems to have traveled from Danielle to Kaysar, from Kaysar to Enzo, and then my tracking gets muddled.--Grannysue)

Baleigh says she believes Danielle is trying to get Tyler and Cody to go against her (Baleigh) and Davonne.  She wants to know how they can fix all this, and communicate.  She says Danielle is protecting people outside the alliance, to get rid of Baleigh and Davonne and replace Nicole F in the alliance.  She says Danielle has approached Tyler and asked him to "do it."

Cody continues to deny.

Baleigh tells him not to say anything to other people, it is just information she wants to share with him (Cody).

Cody continues damage control.

Baleigh says Davonne has been vulnerable in the past, and she likes people in the house.  Baleigh says that Davonne is upset by this.  Baleigh says says that Enzo, Tyler, Davonne and her (Baleigh) have talked about back dooring Danielle over this. Cody was not there because he was with Ian and that is why he wasn't in the conversation about this. (last night there was a game downstairs, Baleigh tried to get Cody up to the HOH, but he could not leave gracefully.--Grannysue)

Baleigh tells Cody to act normal, she is surprised he did not know anything about all this.

Baleigh says that after Danielle heard that Christmas was the replacement she went downstairs, then 10 minutes later Christmas went to Enzo and said it was not a good idea to put her up.  Baleigh also tells Cody that Enzo told Davonne he was in an alliance with the guys.

Cody denies.

Baleigh says "it didn't come out of Nowhere."  Baleigh calls it all petty drama.

Cody insists he is playing with Baleigh in an honest manner. Cody says it is Enzo's HOH, he knew Kaysar was not leaving the block, he has not been worried about what is going on around the house.

Baleigh says she told Davonne to not get upset, that she is good with Davonne, but it is not a relationship in the game where they direct each other in target selection.

Cody verifies the story again (as if he is trying to sort it out), then he denies.  He says if she is doing that kind of stuff it will come out elsewhere.  Cody says if she says anything to Nicole F or Ian, for example.

Baleigh tells Cody she offended Nicole F week and she was cornered by Danielle in the storage room.  Baleigh says Nicole F was worried about Baleigh after that but they have worked through it.  Baleigh says she didn't see Nicole F's season, so did not know she was saying something hurtful and felt bad later. (two guys/two tries statement is what she is referring to)

Baleigh is worried about a confrontation will cause problems in the whole house, as well as their alliance.  Cody agrees to keep it quiet.

Baleigh says Danielle has said things earlier in the game that angered Tyler, and this is adding more. (Danielle told Janelle she had Tyler "wrapped around her little finger."

They agree to "have a date" tomorrow outside and talk about real stuff.  Cody agrees.

Cody tells her he is definitely voting to evict Kaysar and will tell Kaysar he is. Cody says he appreciates her talking to him about it.

We get stars......

12:00am   (TUESDAY MORNING) Big Brother Time

Danielle, Ian and Kevin are on the hammock.  

General chatter, no game talk.

House guests snacking in the kitchen.

Talk is about sports.  Baleigh says LeBron James' son contacted Swaggy after he went home.  Everyone is surprised that famous people watch Big Brother.

Talk goes on to other celebrities that they know watch the show.

We get stars.

12:10am

Goodnight Dears!

Grannysue

• morty unpinned this topic

9:09PM BBT: Bayleigh and Enzo are chatting in the CBR about her season and the hacker comps, as well as running the dates in the house. Outside, Ian, Christmas, and Nicole F are chatting about it being September already. 

9:27PM BBT: General chatter in the house, Ian and Christmas are talking about Janelle's previous seasons. In the CBR, Memphis, Enzo, and Bayleigh discuss BB being later this year. Memphis doesn't want to miss Halloween or his kid's birthday. 

• morty locked this topic