Live Feeds are going

DreamAngel

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nope its been the same!! and they wouldn't give me the 14 day free trial when i asked for it - they kept dancing around the subject!!! idiots - i really dont like the people that work for real. SPECIALLY when you call and cancel your account omg they are so mean to you.

Ok, first a little disclaimer. This program does not work on EVERYBODY's computer, and I take zero responsability if it a) doesn't work or B) it goofs up your computer. Please make sure you read all the information regarding it on the website before you choose to download, and install it.

But I have used the program BB live, for the last 3 years worth of Feeds, and I love it. It lets me plug the feeds which don't time out, into it's hot links, and then instead of having a link on the right to let you change cameras, you can then just hit f1, f2, f3, f4 or f5 to get the quad camera.

I like this program better than the real player browser for BB. It does not allow you access to real chat rooms, however for BB. So it's really up to you, what you want to use.

Now that I have said all my disclaimers, here is the link:

http://www.tamersolutions.com/bigbrolive/

hey everyone, i have gotten the feeds the past two years and for some reason i cant remember how long before the show started that i got them. like i dont want my 3 months to expire before the last episode. now isnt too early is it?

The last show is scheduled for September 19th. So you can get them any time now and will have plenty of time afterwards.

Casper. I just downloaded BB Live onto my laptop and my computer LOVES it. Thanks for this find.

1. Click on Feeds

2. Click on Add / Edit

3. Copy the "rtsp:" links

4. Paste them into places 1 - 5 in the order of the cams.

5. Click save

6. Press the F button corresponding to the URLs you just pasted.

IE... Copy the URL for feed 1 in place 1... To access press F1.

Yeah .. what Dream said. :)

And you're welcome .. I've used it for years with no problems. I just have to remember to create a shortcut to the file, from my temporary internet file on my desktop. Or I can't find it again once I close it.

I only posted the disclaimer, because last year my friend Patsy got it on my recomendation, and it didn't like her computer .. and goofed up some stuff and I felt really bad about that. Though I have never had any issues, and I love it for taking screen caps.

Cause you can maximize it to cover your entire screen.

Not to mention that if you're watching more than one BB, you can have the links for their web-streams in there. Last year for a time i had the aussie BB, and BB US on there and just flipped back and forth.

And it's easy to program it so it stays on top of everything .. so you can be posting at mortys, etc .. and the feed window will stay on top, so if you make it small you can still do everything else, and watch it at the same time.

Very clever. Veerrry clever indeed realplayer....

Got my feeds running but does anyone know what the heck kind of fire that is.

It looks more like upside down jello globs. Unless I'm just looking at it totally wrong.

:P

Archived