Live Feeds are going

DreamAngel

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay, I tried mine out.. does anyone else get really bad feedback along with the music ??? it is awful.. and my speakers are fine... I tried playing other songs and they played fine.. no feedback.. And I have to say.. Withthe little "houseguest will return soon" message in the coner, I do think this is our new FOTH for this year... BLERGH.. I really enjoyed the fish

I thought so too. Last year we had hundreds of screen captures of the fish tank. Giddy over a glimpse of a stagehand and the PAs that tested the house, boy were we duped. I'm not falling for it this year.

skeeter how did you get it free? .. you have to subscribe to superpass ... it is $39.99 if you do regular.. but if you sign up before Thursday .. and use the Code BB7EARLY .. you get the season for $29.99

Real Player emailed it to me... i have subscribed for several years now... but, I have given it to a lot of folks in here.. and it worked for them also... seems they emailed these out to everyone that subscribed in the past.

Okay, you know you have too much time when you start playing with the RA Graphic Equalizer, trying to find which setting the BB Theme Music sounds best. My favorite thus far...Loudness. :blink:

IS there a link in the realplayer that i can click? did real post the feeds yet? or do i have to click on them from here when i want to watch them?

Archived