Live Feeds are going

DreamAngel

I tried one of the High Quality - 350 kbps instead of the High Quality: (to record using HiDownload, etc) and was able to get the feed. Thanks so much DreamAngel for your help.

I'm using the above links and have not timed out....been running for over an hour now on quad.

I switched feeds and I have not timed out

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have clicked on your links for BB7 and immediately I get this nasty error message :angry:

The sound comes on oh for about 1 sec then I get the error msg. I tell u what tho, if this happens when I get on from my deskicon I am for sure gonna cancel my subscription. I hope this retrograde junk doesn't affect the links or the shuttle take off today. (crossing fingers...GOOD LUCK....shuttle!)

no carvin im not sleeping 20 hours a night - im just saying i have the feeds going ALL day and when it hits about 20 - 22 hours it times out. it has the stop time on it when it stops so thats how i know or im still watching it when it times out - but i haven't been watching it im watching nasa tv live for the discovery shuttle going up!!

omg.. something went terribly wrong!!

I logged into my account, and I didn't see anywhere to enter the discount code, so I figured it would prompt me and IT NEVER DID. So Now I got charged the full amount with a 14 day trial... HELP!

anyone else having problems with the sound? plus my play button keeps turning orange. I know my cable is fast enough because I watch NASA TV and it is the same speed as BB. Hopefully i'm not alone on this.

AUDIO ON !!!

we are going into ... 24/7 showing us at our best or worst.. you have to know yourself... your highs and

lows .. you only have yourself thing to blame... stupid to say racist things in here...

we all made mistakes .. and some of us are lucky enough to have a second chance.. but you know (this

is Kaysar) ... its just a game.. well think about me...

i read something before i came in and it was something along the lines of when you over extend your

self .. to comfortable.. you are open for attack... expect the unexpected... girl says always get nervous...

if it happens it happens...

howie came in... 2 of the 4 horseman.... Howie said actually I'm a nerd... Howie told jase tht jannie

wants to talk to him.. told jase not to make enemies... Howie said he learned from last year... Jase told

Howie he had great teeth.. asked if they were caps.. howie said no.. no caps.

Howie.. you have to look all the time.. don't take your eye off James.. he is sneaky... Howie says you have to look at every angle. Be ready if you piss people off

Jase... I don't have an alliance yet but bb6 people are obviously tight.. Howie said he did not have any idea he was in the top 20 until the show came on. Said he had not discussed the game with them at all.. Jase said he wanted in with that bb6 group !!

Jase said he and Howie would tear the house up.. he said he comes from the horseman background and needs some security .. he wants to be a part of them.. Howie said he would not put him up... Jase said his back covered...

Howie said you have to cover your ass. Jase said get it cool with Janey too

I am just glad that the feeds are going and i don't care about seeing anything as long as i can hear. I am surprised CBS didn't catch on yet.

Archived