Live Feeds are going

DreamAngel

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i found out that real player canceled my account cause my bank did allow the payment to go through so i have to redo it and i now it won't allow me to redo it, there is something about my cc not authrozing. i hate this.

Skeeter I deal with online purchasing all the time,Make sure your billing address you entered is the same address of your credit card or bank statement. Some people use a PO box instead of their actual physical address.

Call your bank and ask them why this was not authorized and make sure it was not authorized.

just talked to the bank and there is a $20 hold on my account which makes it neative 14somthing and it is where i got gas to day it is was only 5 so it will be fine either tomorrow or wednesday i will get it then

Just saw them messing around with files, moving them from folder to folder (Quicktime movies). We're actually watching a Quicktime movie on their PC.

so we are watching recorded videos from a CBS computer? Is that what you are saying?

I tried one of the High Quality - 350 kbps instead of the High Quality: (to record using HiDownload, etc) and was able to get the feed. Thanks so much DreamAngel for your help. :D

Archived