New Treat?

Angelo Joe

I dont think it would be tuna. It seems to specific. Like someone mentioned before with pb&j they could still use other condiments aswell so it wasnt always the same thing over and over. I cant really think of anything else though! Macoroni and Cheese sounds like a good guess but you always have to cook that, I dont know if they would choose something that is a hassle.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be worried if it were cheese sandwiches, because I am lactose intolerant. I'm crazy about mac and cheese, but if I had to eat it every day, I would be one sick puppy. Ditto on boiled eggs. I think they will make it a variety of fresh fruits, such as apples, oranges, peaches, etc., and maybe add cheese. I don't know what they would do for the protein.

janey_doll , no offence but apples didnt seem that do-able but then i watched the ET tour, and i saw the APPLES AGAIN, twice, yes two bowls, with apples & PINEAPPLES.....i'm scared....APPLES

It was probably meant to just throw us (those devilish BB producers!), but in one of the screen captures of Julie touring the house there were two of those oversized plastic jars of peanut butter and grape jelly. I suppose that is much more colorful/picturesque than a large bottle of tofu.

You have to remember though. Those may just be props. There is BB memorabila all over the house. Hardy's toothbrush is on the wall, The veto Marcellas didn't use is also on the wall. So it's possible the PB&J jars are just that, memorabila.

i looked to see if anyone started this convo and i couldn't find it... maybe it's somewhen... i don't know...

yesterday alison brought up the point that they might have to eat bugs instead of PBJ...

Erika said that is the only thing that would make her beg for PBJ...

Alison brought up the point of "why else would they have all the bug themed things in the house?"

hmmmm... thoughts?

bb producers is too nice to implement this

I just don't see them eating bugs instead of pb&j. OK eating bugs AS the food comp is one thing, but bugs for three meals a day for aweek? Too weird. Survivors don't eat bugs as meals. BUT, what is the instead of pb&j gonna be? white bread and water? Julie said they would miss pb&j...

I really don't think they will make them eat bugs for a whole week... I think the bugs in the house are the good vs. evil thing... Think about it like this... Ants are pesky... Now I know spiders are freaky and all, but they do keep the other bugs down... Just a thought... Maybe I have lost my mind LOL...

Quote Fizzle:

"actually bugs are very nutritional. and you can live off of bugs.

but i dont think BB would ever do that. that is just not ok."

Don't they eat critters to win money on that fear factor show.

Reminds me of that prison movie (cant remember name) where the guy sat on the floor waiting for a roach to walk by so he could het his daily allowance of protein.

Of course, BB will give them a new treat but it wont be that bad because the show wouldnt be the same if the hg didn't get pampered in some way. Hey, it's a paid vacation for some of them in the house and for the others - 15 minutes of fame.

yes Ginger, fear factor always have them either eating nasty things like bugs or a cow penis... or laying in a glass box with bugs and snakes all over them.

YUCK! no can do here. i would starve before i ate a bug. <_<

Here are my top guesses:

Rice

beans

Oatmeal/grits (plain, unflavored)

Orrr.. if they want to go off the theme from the food comp.. "Rat meat". ((Which would probably in actuality be something more like ostrich or emu meat and they'll only tell them its rat.))

Guest janey_doll

I think the new PB&J diet since it's called slop it might be oatmeal!

and maybe not even butter or peanut butter or syrup or anything sweet to flavor it up? think about it, that would be gross.

Archived