New Treat?

Angelo Joe

Bologna and Cheese....hmmmm,maybe PP&J wasn't that bad after all!!

Now that sounds like it would make sense. Somebody said tuna sandwich but they need to accomadate those who are veggatarians so they could just eat cheese sands if it was bologna and cheese. And that would be worse than PB&J. I am going with that.

Ramen Soup... so gross and 20 cents or less a package lol

A lot of people have lived on that before. Really its not that bad.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ramen noodles are good!!!! and even after living on them during those "rough" years, i still like to have them now and then. i wouldnt mind being stuck eating just that. (plus they have different flavors!!)

My bet is Mac-N-Cheese. It's cheap, easy to prepare, vegetarians can eat it, and unless you absolutely love it (like myself) it can get sickening after 3 or 4 more meals in a row.

There was more after that quote too...

Here's the rest of what he said...

Jokerette: soupmonster asks: What do you think this twist is about making the HGs wish they still had PB&J?

Marcellas: I took a lot of unnecessary heat last summer. It became a distraction.

Marcellas: It will be tuna.

Jokerette: TUNA?

Jokerette: what if someone is allergic? ROFL

Marcellas: Whatever it is I'll choke it down and deal! I got bigger things to worry about!

I can't believe no one said boiled eggs!

Maybe it's boiled eggs instead of PB&J

Just think about it.... boiled eggs (no salt or any condiments) and plain ol' room temperature tap water with no ice!

(This can also go into the gassy foods category)

and for the vegetarians how about plain the ol' communion chips you get at church.... with tap water......

Archived