Krista Stegall

bbfan100

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wouldn't that be great? First Big Brother, then The Amazing Race, and coming soon to Survivor!

Can't wait.

LOL! You are so in love with this girl Carvin...maybe she will...you never know heh.

Wouldn't that be great? First Big Brother, then The Amazing Race, and coming soon to Survivor!

Can't wait.

Do you really want to see her on Survivor? Dirty, smelly, hairy, bug bitten and ugly? Besides, she would lose all her chunky goodness.

Do you really want to see her on Survivor? Dirty, smelly, hairy, bug bitten and ugly?

:huh: isnt that what she looked like on BB? dirty, smelly, hairy, and bug bitten (ok, they were zits)

Allison was on BB and The Amazing Race, her botfriend ended up breaking up with her on that show, he should have broken up with her during BB she showed just how much class she has when she slept with almost every male on the show...all I can say is he must have loved her to put up with her...I can't stand her either!

ah, got them confused. . . my bad!!!

anyhow, i liked krista til lshe started dating Mike . . . .bleh. deuche-bag then asked her to marry him . . . i wonder if they ever did

Archived