CBS to announce Celebrity Big Brother

Brekkie Boy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How bout this for a cast: Crappysucks, Sparklet, Gingersnaps, Fizzle, Spikes, Shockie, Neb and Orion, Yana, Flo, King of Reality and the professor and Maryann (Ha Ha Ha) Ohhhh.....I think it would be superb reality show t.v.

Hey I love the idea...I would watch it oh and participate too! :lol:

So sorrrrrrrrrrryyyy, didn't know that the Swede was that hot! Well Sly Stallone thought so anyway.

How bout this for a cast: Crappysucks, Sparklet, Gingersnaps, Fizzle, Spikes, Shockie, Neb and Orion, Yana, Flo, King of Reality and the professor and Maryann (Ha Ha Ha) Ohhhh.....I think it would be superb reality show t.v. :)

Sounds like a great cast if I do say so myself. Of course, BB would have to throw me out the first time I had the urge to 'bitch slap' certain contestants. :lol:B)

LOL, careful that could be annoying to some of them and under that new law you can't be annoying to anyone online if you don't give your real name... :P

BBQ is reporting that it's just gossip...

Monday, January 09, 2006

ASP Confirms - Celeb BB7 is Just Gossip

"it is just gossip...nothing is set in stone for BB7 as of now." - email confirmation from Arnold Shapiro Productions

LOL, careful that could be annoying to some of them and under that new law you can't be annoying to anyone online if you don't give your real name... :P

BBQ is reporting that it's just gossip...

Monday, January 09, 2006

ASP Confirms - Celeb BB7 is Just Gossip

"it is just gossip...nothing is set in stone for BB7 as of now." - email confirmation from Arnold Shapiro Productions

Interesting though he doesn't flatly deny it!

Your right Brekkie he doesn't... I had been told that it would just be a short three weeks or so show, not that it would be BB7... Now that I read that it does make you wonder what's on his mind... Here it is January and the show will start around 7 months from now and he's saying nothing is set in stone? I could understand him saying the cast of people not being set in stone, but shouldn't they have the premise of the show set? Or do you think that maybe we haven't seen the entire memo and maybe he was saying the people aren't set in stone?

How bout this for a cast: Crappysucks, Sparklet, Gingersnaps, Fizzle, Spikes, Shockie, Neb and Orion, Yana, Flo, King of Reality and the professor and Maryann (Ha Ha Ha) Ohhhh.....I think it would be superb reality show t.v.

Hey I love the idea...I would watch it oh and participate too! :lol:

I'm in!!

Sounds like fun!! Plus, I would win for sure!!! I just haven't decided if I will take Neb or Shock to the final two...

How bout this for a cast: Crappysucks, Sparklet, Gingersnaps, Fizzle, Spikes, Shockie, Neb and Orion, Yana, Flo, King of Reality and the professor and Maryann (Ha Ha Ha) Ohhhh.....I think it would be superb reality show t.v. :)

On second thoughts this cast reminds me of Comedy Central's "Drawn Together" houseguests.

I'm in!!

Sounds like fun!! Plus, I would win for sure!!! I just haven't decided if I will take Neb or Shock to the final two...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ---what makes you so sure they will get you to the end. BTW - I included you in my brainstorm of an idea regarding the reality type show, but now I am not sure why. We'll take you out first.

signed,

Ginger B. Snaps

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ---what makes you so sure they will get you to the end. BTW - I included you in my brainstorm of an idea regarding the reality type show, but now I am not sure why. We'll take you out first.

signed,

Ginger B. Snaps

I thought Shockie would be the first to go. Then again, we could keep him around, figuring we could ditch him anytime, and before you know it - he's won 'ala Dr. Will.

AAHHHH! :o

however enlightening the last few posts have been , and I do thank those that participated , but I do believe there is a chat room to use for this kind of banter!

SO? any new news on the MAIN subject or has it been decided its all a rumor?

QW,

tmz.com but a couple of lines together in an article saying "CBS is expected to announce the next cast of 'Survivor,' and the cast of the first celebrity edition of 'Big Brother,' at some time next week." no-one really knows for sure where this came from other than tmz.com saying it... BBQ is saying "ASP Confirms - Celeb BB7 is Just Gossip

"it is just gossip...nothing is set in stone for BB7 as of now." - email confirmation from Arnold Shapiro Productions"

I don't really know anything about tmz.com, I had never heard of them before this article, but I do know and trust BBQ for reliable information on BB... It's really still up in the air I guess... Seeing as we don't really know what Arnold was saying is just gossip... We don't see all of the e-mail from Arnold, therefore all we really know is nothing is set in stone for BB7 as of the date of that e-mail, which we don't know the date of either... Guess that wasn't much help... Sorry...

yea Spamgirl usually has her stuff together, I wouldnt be upset if they did do the celeb thing, if for nothing other than a few laughs not to sure I would give it as much attention as I do the real BB.

however enlightening the last few posts have been , and I do thank those that participated , but I do believe there is a chat room to use for this kind of banter!

SO? any new news on the MAIN subject or has it been decided its all a rumor?

Just chill, QW! Post away - and just don't worry your pretty little head about our posts. :rolleyes:

I thought Shockie would be the first to go. Then again, we could keep him around, figuring we could ditch him anytime, and before you know it - he's won 'ala Dr. Will.

AAHHHH! :o

Back to important things to discuss...and yes we are celebrities in our own right, so I think WE ARE MOST DEFINITELY ON TOPIC.

I like your second strategy Crappy....Shockie would keep the game interesting to say the least, but there will be no "Dr. Evil Will" game play for him! :)

Guest ranster627
Your right Brekkie he doesn't... I had been told that it would just be a short three weeks or so show, not that it would be BB7... Now that I read that it does make you wonder what's on his mind... Here it is January and the show will start around 7 months from now and he's saying nothing is set in stone? I could understand him saying the cast of people not being set in stone, but shouldn't they have the premise of the show set? Or do you think that maybe we haven't seen the entire memo and maybe he was saying the people aren't set in stone?

Ha Ha Ha ... we get the same rumour every year and then we get it disproved every year ... this year it took off further because of the UK ... was it wishful thinking, just an attempt to keep us talking or did someone mix up the UK stary .... we will never know ...

I laugh around this time and as we get closer because the rumours start a flying ... this is the time we sort out the real spoilers from the less credible, making stars of some and destroying the reputations of others!

Gotta love it though .... keep the rumours coming!

Ha Ha Ha ... we get the same rumour every year and then we get it disproved every year ... this year it took off further because of the UK ... was it wishful thinking, just an attempt to keep us talking or did someone mix up the UK stary .... we will never know ...

I laugh around this time and as we get closer because the rumours start a flying ... this is the time we sort out the real spoilers from the less credible, making stars of some and destroying the reputations of others!

Gotta love it though .... keep the rumours coming!

Actually, I got it from an Aussie Big Brother forum - so it's rumour that's been all round the world then!

Archived