New and Old Members

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Slow you and I were missing at the same time and Thanks for the welcome back and welcome back to you too...I just have been missing again... I swear summer vacation is about to cut into my BB time... someone stop this madness...I thought the month of June was going to be enough but you give family a month they want the whole summer... talk about stingy..

Jackie Shhhh I am sequestered thanks to some people who quit...

Hi all -

Learning the posting ropes here. Couldn't find anywhere else to do this, so I'm testing a post of a screen shot of a photo (poor quality). Hope to come along and delete it in a while. Thanks -- K

(image deleted)

Well, hello foxy, and hello to Scotland.

Thought I'd say hello just cuz, yes, we're both in here at the same time.

I think you'll find a few fellow Scots here at Morty's.

As for me, my 1/8th or so (McFadden +) says hello, too.

Guest funnyface1919

Hello, I am new at this, I found Morty's site last year during BB5, and I have been hooked ever since. This year I figured that I should sign up here.

I am getting so excited about BB6 starting in 2 days, I have a few friends who are now BB fans also and we are all getting together Thursday night to watch.

Anyways hello to everyone. :D

Guest FL_Girl

Hi Everyone :D

Okay what's the deal on the Fantasy game ??? how come they are not letting us in yet? :?:

I'm traveling this summer so won't be on live feed for awhile :roll: I feel so LOST :cry: