Ideas and Wishful Thinking

Guest eniper

HOH is upstairs. And the person that was sent home on the first day of Survivor didn't get to play the game or live on the island at all. They chose tribes and the person left out went home.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOH is upstairs.  And the person that was sent home on the first day of Survivor didn't get to play the game or live on the island at all.  They chose tribes and the person left out went home.

They "lived" on the island for 3 days... it wasn't the first day it was only shown on the first show...

Guest eniper

On this past season they were in a boat. When they got close to the island they all started swimming. The two that got to the island first got to choose their tribes. There was an odd number of people and the one that didn't get chosen had to leave right then and there. Never got a chance to play.

I'm not trying to be a pain. this is just how i remember it.

On this past season they were in a boat.  When they got close to the island they all started swimming.  The two that got to the island first got to choose their tribes.  There was an odd number of people and the one that didn't get chosen had to leave right then and there.  Never got a chance to play.

I'm not trying to be a pain.  this is just how i remember it.

You are correct... that is what you saw... what you didn't know is that the people got to stay for three days before the school yard pick em was played... I know a girl that knows one of the production crew members and I know for a fact she knows them and she spoiled the whole season correctly... Wanda and Johnathon were on the island for three days before boarding the boat to return home...

Not trying to be a pain either just trying to let you know that they can do a lot during production to make things look different than they are...

Guest eniper

I was wrong anyway b/c on the site it said they stayed for 1 night before the picks were made. Sorry

How are they going to deal with the extra elimination.  The show is gonna take the same time running and we have 14 people instead of 13.  Is there going to be an elimination on the first night?

There was 14 last year wasn't there? Well granted not from the beginning officially but still.

I highly doubt there will be an elimination that early. It wouldn't give us/the viewers time to get to know the guest at all..not like a week is good unless you have live feeds like some of us do/will. :)

Just my thoughts.

Hugs,

Alisha

Who needs to make a siggy lol.

I'm new here ..but  remember last season there were 14 people since both of the twins came into the house and they just had a double elimination one week. Maybe that's what they'll do this time.

Welcome! I am new I guess since I just re did my user name after morty's problems with the forums.

Exactly what I just posted. I should have read ahead. hehe. :D

Hugs,

Alisha

Welcome Happygirl. You'll like it here.

I wonder if a "couple" get found out they both get evicted. Do you think since they are playing the "couple" factor, that the 2 will stay away from each other? I know if I was trying to hide the fact that I didn't know someone, I would keep my distance from them.

i just remembered that last year with the twin twist there were 14 houseguest cause the twins were cut in 2 diff weeks which means there were 14 then and this year there are 14 as well sorry if this is in the wrong thing but just realized it!!!! :D

Guest BigWorm

They will evict the first night..... Alison said in her house tour that 3 ppl will not have a bed the first night... 10 beds 14 HG they will evict first night....

They will evict the first night..... Alison said in her house tour that 3 ppl will not have a bed the first night... 10 beds 14 HG they will evict first night....

Yep but there's a secret bedroom that the HG have to find that has the four other beds in it. I don't think the first show will have an eviction.

Like I said "Alison said in her house tour that 3 ppl will not have a bed the first night"

That still doesn't mean they will have an eviction the first night... Just means three of them will have to find somewhere else to sleep... maybe a few places... in bed with another HG, the floor, that couch thing in the BY, the couch in the LR... But then again 10 beds 14 HG's and only 3 don't have beds? That could mean that they will hold and HoH competition early and the HoH room might be used... making it only 3 without beds...

Guest BigWorm

I am thinking they may have a competition where the first person to quit is out... but I did not think about the HOH...

I seem to remember the first HOH comp being held each year on the first show .. it usually closes without letting us know the winner .. but my guess is -- if someone ISN'T evicted the first night that the HOH winner gets to sleep in the HOH bed, which would explain why 3 people are without beds .. as there are 3 beds in the secret bedroom.

Wouldn't it be funny if the first Head of Household challenge was an endurance challenge - and after 12 hours standing on a two foot square lump of plastic, the twist was revealed that infact the first HoH is the first evictee!!!!

Wouldn't it be funny if the first Head of Household challenge was an endurance challenge - and after 12 hours standing on a two foot square lump of plastic, the twist was revealed that infact the first HoH is the first evictee!!!!

LOL That wouldn't be funny it would cause a riot I think...

USA BB isn't considereed 'mean' like that .. cause I imagine that they could be sued for false represntation of what the 'contest' they were competing in was for ..

They don't pull those kind of tricks on you .. they just invite your ex bf to live in a house with you for three months, or say ... surprise -- heres your long lost sibling .. or guess u weren't seeing things, there really are two of us ..

USA BB isn't considereed 'mean' like that .. cause I imagine that they could be sued for false represntation of what the 'contest' they were competing in was for ..

They don't pull those kind of tricks on you .. they just invite your ex bf to live in a house with you for three months, or say ... surprise -- heres your long lost sibling .. or guess u weren't seeing things, there really are two of us ..

True - but something could be done to give it a catch.

Maybe not evicting, but make clear it's a special Head of Household competition - but don't reveal why.

The HoH then nominates as usual, with the first eviction going ahead as usual. However, the catch is that then the HoH and the saved nominee go Head to Head in a second eviction vote, meaning a double eviction in the first eviction show!

Only the HoH is told this is going to happen - and is given a way to get out of it. For example, they have to ensure the Veto isn't used in the first week. If they do save themselves, they get to nominate a third person to go head to head with the saved nominee!